over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alcohol: How often do you drink?

How often do you drink alcohol?

• Total voters
I will say you are good at taking things out of context. I said sex while high on marijuana is an added perk. It's not needed for me to survive or the reason I occasionally ingest thc.

And that's really neat you can make her orgasm 6-7 times, you sound like a real stud :eek:

If 9 out of 10 of the people you know are lacking in self control that badly then I would take a step back and check who I "know".

There is a reason people like to have a few drinks, or smoke a bit before sex. It lowers inhibitions and makes people more free sexually. I've had the best sex when buzzed. Not sloppy drunk, just buzzed. I do agree with the other poster in the sense, that often moderation can turn into addiction if you don't be careful. But it is highly possible to be a responsible drinker nd actually enjoy it from time to time.

Sounds like you should not be on Roids either...
Geez, calm down. No Tren for You!!!!
And there is A thing called Moderation most can live by, just not for very addictive personality's!

Yeah its a sore subject for me. That's why i compete and hang around like minded people in the fitness world. Most dont drink or do recreational drugs (at least most of the women whom id rather be around anyways). They focus on being the best they can be without worrying about doing it in "moderation."

Last edited:
Being well rounded is Most important. Going from one Extreme to another does not make you the Best person you can Be!
Looking down on others for using Rec drugs is the same as them looking at you for being a fitness freak. Measuring meals and juicing is just another addiction!
Balance is Key!

Americans hardly even drink relative to most of Europe. Though it is true that alcohol consumption has picked up over the years primarily among young women (Lil slice get in here lmao). I blame feminism.

At any rate though, the term "alcoholism" has now been pretty much phased out by nearly every psychiatrist/physician in this country. We've come to realize that there is no black and white moment where suddenly you're an alcoholic. Its now called an "Alcohol use disorder" which they pretty much grade on a spectrum based on your behaviors, which not all of have to include physical dependency.

-> When your buddy complains that he's hungover and you have to try and pretend to be sympathetic, pretending like you're not hungover 99% of the time you see him :eek:

The occasions I drink nowadays have been reduced by a huge amount, but when I do imbibe it's still excessive by most normal people's standards. It's weird. It's been that way ever since I was in high school. I was never the type to "go out and grab a beer" or just sip on one with dinner. Once I have a blood alcohol content, I'm crushing the entire case.

musclemoose is partly right. If I had kids, if I even wanted them in the first place, I wouldn't want their drinking patterns to resemble mine.

Last edited:
Being well rounded is Most important. Going from one Extreme to another does not make you the Best person you can Be!
Looking down on others for using Rec drugs is the same as them looking at you for being a fitness freak. Measuring meals and juicing is just another addiction!
Balance is Key!

I def agree about being well rounded. I don't juice for addiction. I juice under doctor supervision. If its harming my health i don't touch it. So if being addicted to looking, feeling and being my best is the life of a health addict so be it. I have more fun cycling, surfing and kayaking then getting high. Smoking a joint once in a while or having shots of tequila to get a a nice buzz to be social isn't being well rounded in my mind. I go out to festivals dead sober. WMC, SMF, Lallapalooza and have wonderful time. I used to go buzzed. Amazing how once you find you don't need that junk in your life you do become "well rounded". And its amazing the quality of people you attract when they know you don't do drugs or drink. In fact most find they want to be more like you. Its called being a role model. My intention is not to offend anyone but i just have strong beliefs on this. I was a moderate drinker and social night lifer all through my 20s. Then financial crisis hit and those bad habits went into overdrive. Then finally rock bottom comes and you look back and realize how fuking stupid you were. And i see it happen over and over again to good people that you never think it could happen too. So im just very anti-alcohol or drugs. Try to keep it out of my life as much as possible and will always speak out against it.

Last edited:
To each his own, do you Agree?
I just would not go around Preaching! Unless being A douche bag is part of being well-rounded.
Pointing Fingers is just wrong and imo just Uncool!

Last edited:
I drink quite a bit. Beer doesn't bother me, I allow myself as much as I want because it gets old. Vodka on the other hand, I allow less frequently. Dirty martinis with blue cheese olives are fantastic!

I am one of those who can not drink alcohol, every time I do I break out in hand cuffs.

A margarita sounds good right about now.
Los Hornitos makes me hornito! 🐐

I def agree about being well rounded. I don't juice for addiction. I juice under doctor supervision. If its harming my health i don't touch it. So if being addicted to looking, feeling and being my best is the life of a health addict so be it. I have more fun cycling, surfing and kayaking then getting high. Smoking a joint once in a while or having shots of tequila to get a a nice buzz to be social isn't being well rounded in my mind. I go out to festivals dead sober. WMC, SMF, Lallapalooza and have wonderful time. I used to go buzzed. Amazing how once you find you don't need that junk in your life you do become "well rounded". And its amazing the quality of people you attract when they know you don't do drugs or drink. In fact most find they want to be more like you. Its called being a role model. My intention is not to offend anyone but i just have strong beliefs on this. I was a moderate drinker and social night lifer all through my 20s. Then financial crisis hit and those bad habits went into overdrive. Then finally rock bottom comes and you look back and realize how fuking stupid you were. And i see it happen over and over again to good people that you never think it could happen too. So im just very anti-alcohol or drugs. Try to keep it out of my life as much as possible and will always speak out against it.

why can one not be a good role model if they choose to enjoy various things that you personally do not like?

i think as a society we need more good role models who are open about there use and enjoyment of the recently historically taboo items.

these things are not intrinsically bad and if used with some head can actually improve ones life.

just look at the realities on this subject as it pretains to juice. we grow up hearing how terrible these things are yet they are in our face in all aspects of society, movies, tv, sports but those who use intelegently can not say due to social stigma and laws. we need more role model type men to stand up and be men and say the truth.

after all, the road to enlightenment leads through excess! :eek::headbang::love::star-w:rs

"Too stubborn or tunnel vision to see" you say. Ive smoked pot, popped pain pills, mushrooms/acid trips, taken molly, snorted coke and ketamine, scripts for xanax and methaphetamine salts. Ive seen it and done it my friend. Im not proud of it. Not bragging at all. Was fun at the time. Wish i hadnt done all that shit. But Guess what? 5 years havent touched even an aspirin. My life is 100x better without any of it even once in a while. And like you i used to think sex on drugs was amazing too (especially ketamine and molly). That was false. Its better now than ever. The weed, booze, pills, are all junk. All f'n garbage. Does nobody any good.

why is it that this sort of mentality is what we seem to think is correct?
clealry dude was banned for good reason but this is more a question to the class?

i personally hate xanx and benzos, they have been pushed on me by the medical community for most of my life.

that said i can not deny the fact that many ppl are helped by these things.

why must we have this view of drugs are bad?
i really do not understand, accept that ppl just do not heave the education to see different.

why must we have this mentality that you must live how i live?

why is it so hard to let ppl live how they please?

also why us it so essential that we seek outside validation for our choices? to the extent that we must justify our choice of substance and use with a permission slip from someone else?

i find all this preaching and meddling in ppls lives so sickening.

wtf happened to free?:mad:

1 light beer every few months, probably 1 six pack a year total. Kills your physique

Once every month. I used to drink much more.

I drank my life quota (and probably a bit more) by my mid 30s! Happy to have the stories I do from those days, but happier to be clear headed now. :headbang:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws