over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alcohol: How often do you drink?

How often do you drink alcohol?

• Total voters
Now - Never!

There was a time (not that long ago) I drank morning, noon and night. I had a real problem with alcohol and other things! :food-s;il
It almost killed me. Heart attack at age 40. Moderation wasn't a word in my vocabulary. If you can drink in moderation. More power to you. I can't but I'm much happier with out it.

The most is only 1-2 drinks about once a month on special occasions, retirement parties, weddings etc.

All your choice pretty much relate to while on/off. Why is that? Why can't it be just how often do you drink. Do you only want response from people who use gear?

Last edited:
I'll have a glass or two of wine every other night or so with dinner. I look the same as I do when I go weeks without it. Everything in moderation.

There's nothing more relaxing than a nice glass of wine or a cold beer with dinner.

same here i have a few drinks daily(on or off i do not do orals though). i enjoy drinking, i don't compete so i don't see why not.

same here i have a few drinks daily(on or off i do not do orals though). i enjoy drinking, i don't compete so i don't see why not.

Ya bro. Bodybuilding is a lifestyle for me and I enjoy it but I also have to enjoy life. While I might not look anything near the pros or top amatures on this board, I have competed and maintain a look that 90 something percent of the population doesn't have.
My job is tough, I like to live life and unwind a little bit. Its nice to have some laughs with the boys over a couple beers or a nice dinner and drinks with my girl.

once... every 9 years! LOL!!! ... haven't had a drink in 9 years til i went to montreal 2 weeks ago... and i discovered that my liver is smash proof! LOL... can't get a buzz for shit... so i just gave up after my 12th jack and coke :D

Been Almost two years since I drank...I just don't like how I feel when I drink....now Mary Jane on the other hand....

damn straight!! LOL :D

I drink less often than before, but I always get better, way more expensive beer these days, so it balances out, at least moneywise.

I mean, if you're the kind of guy that can have a few and leave it at that, no biggie. A few drinks here and there isn't going to sink the ship. If, on the other hand, you're like me and can't stop at 1 or even 3, don't do it at all.

I'm usually prepping 6 months out of the year so never during that time.
Other than that, sometimes it's a glass of wine with dinner. Sometimes it's a bottle or two with my significant other. Sometimes it's a few martini's.
All in all, about 6-8 times a year I go beyond 1 glass of wine

I was poundin em yesterday, call me a woman but i must have drank atleast twenty five Mich ultras, between 3 parties, 400 grams of protein, couple waters and a gatorade. Good time... i wasnt seeing too straight at 3am while walking home but atleast i got my calories to recover from fridays deadlifts :)

I'll have a couple drinks on Friday and Saturday nights. Nothing crazy. Sometimes a mixed drink, sometimes beer and depending on the food some good wine.

The only time I DRINK is around Xmas and when my brothers and I get together which only happens about once a year.

for health benefits

never.
but recently 1 glass red wine per day for cholesterol reducing benefits. I discovered my ratio is over 8.
not good.

40 years old and never had a drink. Never will either :)

I was poundin em yesterday, call me a woman but i must have drank atleast twenty five Mich ultras, between 3 parties, 400 grams of protein, couple waters and a gatorade. Good time... i wasnt seeing too straight at 3am while walking home but atleast i got my calories to recover from fridays deadlifts :)

Good god. You sound like you may be as stupid as I was 10 years ago.

That's definitely a healthy option. Any particular reason why though?

Made the choice decades ago and has been easy to stick by.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131