over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

aldactazide question for my show

phatkid77

Kilo Klub Member
my trainer recommended 1/2 tab 2x day starting the monday of the show until friday then it is 1 tab x2 until the show on saturday

how do you guys recommend running it that have used it?

i believe the stuff he ran for his show was 25mg/25mg
mine is 50mg/50mg (244 searle) so would i run this different?

thanks guys

hope this helps

You might double check them as I would assume they might be 25/50's once i know that I would be more than happy to help you with that as the aldactizide is a combo of aldactone/diazide as I'm sure you know and starting this combo on Monday is correct divided evenly 2 times per day spaced 8 hours apart. Depending on how much water you are holding some people can get away with just aldactone mon-tuesday and start the diazide on wensday mid-day others run aldactizide or aldactone/diazide starting monday and will run it thrue thursday a.m. and access their look thursday night and if they are pretty close will discontinue the diazide and just run the aldactone thrue the show others might need to pull more water and will infact then run aldactone and 10mg demedex thursday night and then access their look and on friday in the a.m. run 50mg aldactone and another 50mg in the p.m. and if needed another 10mg demedex. Now please keep in mind I haven't seen you and don't knwo if you are off the androgens and GH and therefore not holding alot of water and also if you are taking ant-E's to help with water retension issues. The more info you can give us the more help we can be. wyldeone.

Re: hope this helps

What about sodium and K levels? Are you not going to really create a bit imblance, as K levels will stay high and the adlactone/diazide is really going to rid your body of sodium?

wyldeone said:
You might double check them as I would assume they might be 25/50's once i know that I would be more than happy to help you with that as the aldactizide is a combo of aldactone/diazide as I'm sure you know and starting this combo on Monday is correct divided evenly 2 times per day spaced 8 hours apart. Depending on how much water you are holding some people can get away with just aldactone mon-tuesday and start the diazide on wensday mid-day others run aldactizide or aldactone/diazide starting monday and will run it thrue thursday a.m. and access their look thursday night and if they are pretty close will discontinue the diazide and just run the aldactone thrue the show others might need to pull more water and will infact then run aldactone and 10mg demedex thursday night and then access their look and on friday in the a.m. run 50mg aldactone and another 50mg in the p.m. and if needed another 10mg demedex. Now please keep in mind I haven't seen you and don't knwo if you are off the androgens and GH and therefore not holding alot of water and also if you are taking ant-E's to help with water retension issues. The more info you can give us the more help we can be. wyldeone.

if you also post pics at week out (before diuretics) it would give a better reference.

it might be something really simple, like maybe you could come in leaner and not have to deplete water?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131