over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

alex a back from nationals

Alex..whatever man..YOU ROCK!!!! You are the man and we love you here brother. Hell, I printed off one of your pics and I carry it with me in my log book for motivation and what I want to look like when I grow up...lol. I think what stands out for me is your passion for bodybuilding and your balanced life.

You are a family man, bodybuilder; the real deal. My main man, Mainevent and Dugdale are a lot like you too; not consumed with bodybuilding as a means to all ends, but understand that all must be in proper alignment; GOD, Man, Woman and Child.

Keep on being the man!!

GOD bless.

Hey thanks so much!this makes me feel so good. I will tell you that it is hard work. I almost got a natural high out of the training. I loved seeing my bodyfat dropping and the cuts coming in. By far, my best season ever.

I have a class win at the USA but I was better at 2.5 weeks out this year and fumbled the ball in the end.

Being a family man is number one. Always. Bodybuilding is a passion, not my life. I fit it into my life well. Im really into training. Im a fan but more of an athlete myself. Actually competition is not my only drive. It is seeing my body get lean and hard.

I have finally perfected my diet, cardio, training etc. I will do it again, with more muscle next time. Improved. But conditioning is my strenght and I have improved steadily hear. I am proud of that!

Jugling the family and training isnt as hard as it seems, you just have to get a good groove going and dont stop. Plus learn and listen to others and of course learn from your mistakes. I sure will. But its an endless journy for me. I dont plan go get old and quite or get worse just better. My daughter is getting older and most importantly want to be her role model in life! peace my friend. you seem like a great guy, just like so many here

I feel your dissappointment bro. My wife and I were there, and I was expecting you on stage, but when we saw your tan, I knew there was a problem. Shoot the f'er that did that job...screwed you over. but, your mistakes are ones that can be easily righted, and its all about trial and error. Next time, you'll be dialed in and take home the hardware....

Hey Im surprised you recognized me. People actually told me that I looked like a black man, and they didnt know who i was? wow. Sorry to let you down. I wanted to hit some killer shots up there. I was so looking forward to hoping to get everything just right so I can go and hit my back shots, etc and look killer. The oil on me just screwed me up too. One word of advise guys, if your in really good shape, you dont need it or very little and they just drenched me in it! was I asleep at the wheel or what? its all my fault..

Hey Alex, obviously you know how to get completely shreaded bro! It's safe to say everyone here that saw the pics was blown away by the conditioning. With that said...it can be very hard to maintain THAT level of hardness and most important you learned what not to do next time.
Good luck w/ your next show and if I was the competition, I'd be worrried.

Just glad I'm in a weight class above you! :):)

My lightweight days are over. I'm going to have to move up into whatever weight class I look best at, probably welters.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws