over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alex A Works...

nice bro

keep it up

:)

Yes he does! Keep it up, nice job so far, looking good and only more to come!

Im as shocked as you bro! jk..... Man your working your ass off.. Proud of the effort.. off to a great start.

nice bro

keep it up

:)
Thanx bro, That means alot coming from a future IFBB pro..for sure!! And thats not pumping sunshine up your ass....!!
Yes he does! Keep it up, nice job so far, looking good and only more to come!
Next step is to get serious.... and get ''Lenny lean''...good luck on the featured member..I think you got it in the bag bro...

Im as shocked as you bro! jk..... Man your working your ass off.. Proud of the effort.. off to a great start.
How much for a lifetime membership:)....btw your e-mails really help me out...Summer is here!!!!

Great job !!

To all you guys and girls out there , if you want to be the best you can be......... Hire Alex to coach you::port-smi:

"The Swede"

That is an INCREDIBLE CHANGE!

3 WEEKS? Amazing. :eek:

Im sold......

If I were to decide to compete again...Alex would be my prep guide.
Too many pics of Peeled and dry clients to say his diet does not work.
Good work bro!

Great job !!

To all you guys and girls out there , if you want to be the best you can be......... Hire Alex to coach you::port-smi:

"The Swede"

Thanks man.. we had a great year.. im really proud to work with you bro! it was a great season! and looking forward to this year..

Last edited by a moderator:
Azwrkoutcrw,
what did I tell ya! Alex is good! I need to put up some pictures soon too. Alex the diet and training has me shedding some bodyfat, this is the best I've looked in an off season.

Azwrkoutcrw,
what did I tell ya! Alex is good! I need to put up some pictures soon too. Alex the diet and training has me shedding some bodyfat, this is the best I've looked in an off season.

Im really glad to hear this man.. Im proud of your effort too.

G natty I owe u one

G natty, I meant to thank you earlier for leading me in the right direction! Im very grateful I found Pro Muscle, helpful guys like you and most of all Alex! Its funny when I first started this program I was discussing it over with a few guys I see at the gym from time to time, know- it -alls! When I told them what the basis of the program( diet/training) was! All three of these dudes laughed and said that's not going to work for you, they said I needed to do this and that if I wanted to get where I wanted to be! Come a couple of days ago( about 3 weeks after starting Alexs plan) these three dudes where back in the gym, Probably back from partying! And the looks on their faces was priceless! One of the guys actually came up to me half way through my workout and asked for a copy of my plan! I told him go and hire Alex yourself bro or keep reading Muscle Mag! Btw, These guys physiques never change, they always look the same too? Funny! Thanx again G Nat!

I can tell you he has this old guy at 50, looking lean in the offseason. Plus I am 10 pounds heavier then last year.

I can tell you he has this old guy at 50, looking lean in the offseason. Plus I am 10 pounds heavier then last year.

I can vouch for that ! Greg is having a great off season.. lean and big!

Missed you at the show bro! got your message.. will be in touch asap!

I CALL FAKE! 2 DIFFERENT BASEBALL CAPS! :D :p

VERY IMPRESSIVE BEROTHER! Alex A knows his stuff for sure. Good job to both of you!

Very nice bro! Never talked to alex before...might have to change that!

Very nice bro! Never talked to alex before...might have to change that!

thanks.. im easy to talk to.

And yeah this dude is off in the right direction for sure...

Awesome Work ALEX!

Another helluva transformation!:eek:

Your welcome

Hey all you did was ask me for my opinion and an honest one is what I gave. Alex is excellent to work with, he is ridiculously fast with responses and always encouraging. He doesnt expect you to spend vast amounts of money on supps, (im not referring to anyone in particular, please dont read too much into that statement), just bases it on diet, training and consistancy. Just what am experiencing from using his diet and training was enough for me to give you my approval of him. Glad your making changes and progressing, thats what bodybuilding is about.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131