over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alex Azarian passed away :(

Don't know Alex well but we occasionally talked about stuff. Yes a hell of a nice guy and I know what the family's going through. I just lost my brother and best friend. Believe me, it hurts . Just don't understand why the nice people seem do go too soon. I try to believe there is a reason.

freaking WOW! soooooooo sad, great human being! one of the nicest guys i have met in this industry, does anyone know the cause of death?

One of the better people that has helped me in my bodybuilding life...he was great dad, great hubby, and friend...this hit me hard hearing this news...much respect to him and RIP, truly saddens me.

Very sad and very tragic! My condolences to his wife, children and other friends and family.

Good guy

Worked with him a few years ago. First time I ever had a six pack. Always talked about his wife and kids and made it a point to get me to focus on my family as well.

RIP Alex.

Mike1107 just told me on the phone... neither him nor myself could believe it... such shocking news. I'm at a loss of words, really. :(

I can only hope he's in a better place now and his family will carry on strong.

So I dont mean to be disrespectful, and I have not poured over all the posts in this thread to see if it's been made public yet, but what was the CoD?

I stopped at Dante's post where he basically implied it was most likely NOT from the "bodybuilding lifestyle" implying he had some other issue not caused by the diet/drug use typically seen by bodybuilders.

If this is against the rules or anyone has already posted this, then by all means, please remove it.

But there has been a fund set up for his wife and children. I copied this off of IM and hopefully its ok to post here.

Alex Azarian Memorial Fund by Nga Azarian - GoFundMe

If this is against the rules or anyone has already posted this, then by all means, please remove it.

But there has been a fund set up for his wife and children. I copied this off of IM and hopefully its ok to post here.

Alex Azarian Memorial Fund by Nga Azarian - GoFundMe

Wow, that says a lot. 100% of the goal met in 1 day. I never knew Alex but quite often heard of him. Very sad for him and his loved ones. I hope they can find some sort of peace. May he Rest In Peace.

RIP

. . . I remember a few years ago going to his 40th birthday party at is house.

I was going to be working in LA at that time and Alex invited me to his party. Sadly, I had a scheduling conflict at the
last minute and I could not go. I really wished I had made more of an effort now. (Could have met Pesty too.)

Alex was a great guy. We communicated often (oddly, not about bodybuilding). He was a very sensitive, giving young
man who will be missed by all those who knew him. I truly feel for his family who sadly, must move forward without
him. It is a real loss to his family and friends, his vocation, and his clients. He had a huge heart and his spirit will survive.

WOW...

Cant say i knew the guy but i do remember when he was here on PM, sounds like a heck of a good guy has been taken from us all, so sad, may he R.I.P....

Here is a picture JT. They been posting a few pictures of me and him together on facebook.. I have to admit, it really got to me. He way too young and one of the nicest guys you want to know. Let's say some good things about him, we can speculate about his death in Private. Alex was way too good of a guy to say anything negative.

Thanks for posting that pic Pesty, I was looking for it. This news is so heart breaking. Both Alex and his wife are wonderful people and it saddens me to know she won't have him around anymore.

I am in deep shocked with the passing of Alex. He was my prep coach and has done alot for me. I send gifts to his kids few years ago. He was one of the nicest guy I have ever met. I cant believed this. I am trying to contact his wife and send her my condolences. I hope this is not bodybuilding related. Some of you are making assumptions about his death. Please respect his family in this time of need. RIP Alex my friend I will missed you and our chats. I love you brother. May you rest in higher place.

RIP.

Very sad. Seemed like one of the truly genuine people around. Something that
is somewhat rare nowadays.

I hope his wife tells the details about the cause of death.

Ignorance is not bliss. If this is even remotely related to bodybuilding (i.e. having to do with steroids), she wouldn't be doing anyone any favors by not making that publicly known. Could save others. Seriously.

Not trying to be a dick.

It's kinda private huh? What do you really need to know? Do you not already know that there are serious risks in this game? But some body builders actually die from non drug related causes too. News Flash ! Alex was hardly a mass monster.

I hired Alex off of this board about 5 years ago. He was ALWAYS available. Such a sincerely nice guy who wanted to help people. I still have his diet and workout program saved. I believe in the real world he was a teacher.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear