over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alex Fedorvo???

Azwrkoutcrw

Registered
Does anyone know what happen to him? Does he still BB? Did he get hurt? I did a search on this guy and couldn't find anything current. Found some amazing pics tho......

Attachments

• July2004Federov.jpg
    July2004Federov.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 1,624
As far as I know he's not bodybuilding anymore. I saw a pic of him where he looked about 185 lbs or so. But, he seems to be one of these Kevin Levrone types that can go up and down pretty quick. So, I'm not sure. That pec tear held him back for sure.

I remember the year those pics were taken of him. I could not believe my eyes. I thought for sure he would dominate for years to come. Besides the pec tear he had an awesome physique. I like these guys like him and Gunter who are taller and just massive! Reminds me of when I was younger and seen Arnold for the first time, he was so big I couldn't believe my young little eyes! The guys height is what really struck me. I could not believe how tall and massive he was.

Alex could never nail his conditioning after that comp in Eu. Seems to me he had his father helping him do his prep? He should have got with one of the more prominent guys over there or one of the chad/hany type guys here to bring him in to the shows.

i don't think he looks spectacular.
pec tear looks awful. one of the worst i have seen. prolly better he retired.
-JS

Torn pec, torn lat, torn biceps, he seemed done there and probably knew it

he had a very bright future in the game.. but the massive tear in his pec did him in.. remember that when you guys want to try and make singe in the bench press.. that is how it happened.. another one bites the dust in regards to the bench press ego lift..

I don't flat bench anymore, period. My dad tore his pec flat benching. My long-time training partner tore his pec flat benching (and only 225 lbs! he was, of course, capable of much more). I just think that it is a bad angle of movement for a lot of guys. Some are built in such a way so the stress is spread across the lower pec. But, I and many others (Federov for example) take the brunt of the movement near the insertion point at the shoulder. Short, stocky guys can get away with it a lot better imo, the taller/lankier you are, the more it risks it imo.

I'll stick with decline bench, incline dumbells and so on.

I was awestruck by ALEX as well and then seeing him next to Ronnie Coleman he seemed to make Ronnie look a little small in my eyes. I also cut out some articles on his training, in the graveyard, which amazed me, but then I found/figured out that he was using so I distanced myself from him.

Personally, I don't look at weightlifting like most do for competitions. I don't look at the specifics of whether a bicep has atrophy or a pec has a tear unless it is sickly noticeably. I just look at the whole and wonder, could I ever grow to that size.

I used to be a Big Ronnie fan until, well , lets just say I realized that couldn't be totally clean so it put a bad taste in my mouth. That is my just my thing.

no offense.. but you better "distance" yourself from all pro bodybuilders period because they are all on a lot of enhancement.. and 99.9 % of national level amatuers also..

no offense.. but you better "distance" yourself from all pro bodybuilders period because they are all on a lot of enhancement.. and 99.9 % of national level amatuers also..

Yeah, wrong sport to be disappointed about competitors that aren't "clean". Hell, even the competitors in distance running, cycling, soccer, etc. aren't "clean" a lot of the time.

Reality is if you want to compete with the big boys you gotta sacrifice a lot of things. I don't think any of us have a clue that haven't walked in these guys shoes.

Just my 2 cents. I am the same age as B-Boy and have a lot of admiration for him. He is a family man, working man and gets to the national level and does amazing. That is just almost too hard for me to imagine, all the work, sacrifice and dedication that takes.

So, good luck with being "clean". Even a lot of the "clean" guys aren't clean. Also, damn... Who would ever think an 8 time Mr. O was "clean"?

All pro bodybuilders are "enhanced". Its just necessary to reach the level of development that everyone expects from them. These guys sacrifice alot to be the on top.

I would agree. In the beginning I didn't realize to what extent it was until slowly I began to see it all. I don't look up to any specific person anymore. Just more or less what routine is working for me in the way I want to go and getting my diet in check. Wanting to get strong while putting some some mass on my frame but keep my body healthy in the process

It hit me with Alex when I saw the huge jump up and down he made. I knew it was natural. That was the beginning of the scales falling off of my eyes but then again I was only starting to weight a few years beforehand.

I still hang around these forums to pick up little tips and ask questions when I can't figure something out. Otherwise I ignore certain topics because it has no value in my life.

??

I would agree. In the beginning I didn't realize to what extent it was until slowly I began to see it all. I don't look up to any specific person anymore. Just more or less what routine is working for me in the way I want to go and getting my diet in check. Wanting to get strong while putting some some mass on my frame but keep my body healthy in the process

It hit me with Alex when I saw the huge jump up and down he made. I knew it was natural. That was the beginning of the scales falling off of my eyes but then again I was only starting to weight a few years beforehand.

I still hang around these forums to pick up little tips and ask questions when I can't figure something out. Otherwise I ignore certain topics because it has no value in my life.

Dead, you totally have the right to your opinion, Im just curious why you are so against AAS?

Dead, you totally have the right to your opinion, Im just curious why you are so against AAS?

they can tear your body up especially if you don't understand how to use them. I don't understand how to use them therefore I don't concern myself with using them. I have read how they have ruined some lives and how they have propelled others lives as well but never have I seen it help people acheive greatness without controversy

They also carry that hush hush tone to them to the point that people lie about taking them. Many times they become a topic on forums that people are not allowed to discuss because of its nature. It almost seems akin to talking about illegal drugs- it is a taboo.

I think using them to advance in competition is really a cheap way to go yet I understand why it is done but the vanity of it can destroy a persons body even if you know how to take the stuff. If someone asks me how I got big I don't want to lie to them and tell them 'Well, I ate my proteins and took my supplements and worked hard, knowing that there was something else that really got me over that hump.' I think it is more respectable in peoples eyes to know AAS wasn't used to build muscle.

I just try not to get involved in conversation about it because it is senseless. I did this time because you asked me why I was against it. I just hate seeing people slowly destroy themselves with it over the pressure of competing. Just my opinion and please don't flame me because I know it is a hot button issue.

Current picture of Alex (2 weeks ago)

I found this on another BB forum..He still has some muscle..

Attachments

• alex1.jpg
    alex1.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 262

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member