over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alex Lesucov

no it isnt

have you seen this kid train? He is a FREAK of nature... he benches reps 400-500lbs squats 600-700lbs for reps, absolute beast who puts in SO MUCH work and dedication, and has been 100% dedicated since he was a teenager

mad respect for this kid, he looks awesome, i dont think he lost any aesthetics, he has awesome shape and now freakish size

I agree

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

He looks to me like a guy who will never get real hard. And if he tries he will deflate, kinda like Roelly, but still never attain that real grainy look. Yes I think it has a lot to do with the drug choices and dosages. Someone called it the "glazed donut" look and it's pretty fitting.

If he were real hard at this size he could be the best 212 right now.

I think he's just on the verge of blowing it completely. Probably already too late to save it.

I think he can nail it one of these times. As states this kid works his butt off. Once his muscles mature and he nails his diet he will come in grainy and better conditioned.

Just how hard and grainy you want him, ehhh?!
**broken link removed**

He does look better there than in the contest photos. I was saying that to rebuttal those that say he looks soft and such. I believe he will only keep getting better.

I saw him in person in Florida and he's a big boy, but he does hold some water for sure when he finishes a show. It was 2 days after a show and he looked like he gained 20lbs of water lol.

He does look better there than in the contest photos. I was saying that to rebuttal those that say he looks soft and such. I believe he will only keep getting better.

I saw him in person in Florida and he's a big boy, but he does hold some water for sure when he finishes a show. It was 2 days after a show and he looked like he gained 20lbs of water lol.

Yeah he was a little soft onstage compared to those pics. But atleast we have an idea if what he CAN bring to the table.

Yeah I don't doubt he will go far in the sport of he stays "healthy" and keeps at it

Speaking of talents - what do you think of this guy here:

He’s around 23-24. Came in third after Lesukov this sunday. He works out in one of the local gyms I go to here in Copenhagen, Denmark. He’s a monster. I haven’t ever seen that much talent in a person before... It’s crazy...

Attachments

• 603174_512758198734637_1742289498_n.jpg
    603174_512758198734637_1742289498_n.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 1,759
Last edited:
And here’s one from when he was around 19-20

Attachments

• 331_24552715207_1463_n.jpg
    331_24552715207_1463_n.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 653
I'm lookin forward to seeing him in the pro ranks

Speaking of talents - what do you think of this guy here:

He’s around 23-24. Came in third after Lesukov this sunday. He works out in one of the local gyms I go to here in Copenhagen, Denmark. He’s a monster. I haven’t ever seen that much talent in a person before... It’s crazy...

Here is the top 4

Attachments

• 116.jpg
    116.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 1,072
He looks to me like a guy who will never get real hard. And if he tries he will deflate, kinda like Roelly, but still never attain that real grainy look. Yes I think it has a lot to do with the drug choices and dosages. Someone called it the "glazed donut" look and it's pretty fitting.

If he were real hard at this size he could be the best 212 right now.

I think he's just on the verge of blowing it completely. Probably already too late to save it.

I agree...

Think it's due to the slin?

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

New clip posted this week: back and traps training.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEbsrmK_kVE]Спина и трапеции. Тренировка от Алексея Лесукова. - YouTube[/ame]

These guys look amazing! I wonder whats the biggest different between bodybuilders here in the states and European/Middle Eastern bodybuilders

These guys look amazing! I wonder whats the biggest different between bodybuilders here in the states and European/Middle Eastern bodybuilders

Yeah, they do look amazing.
We had a thread on here long ago about the differences in the Mid East and Eastern Europe.

From my experience:
Aside from gear use itself, dudes over here diet hard and suffer bad in contest prep. Tons of cardio.
Little to no Test.
Very high anabolic cycles. Lots of Deca, Primobolan, Tren, Winnie.
In much of Europe, (Germany, CZ, Austria, Italy for ex.) GH is hard to get, very expensive. And not many people know how to use Slin.

As you go East though, getting GH gets easier. Russia, Romania, Poland, Moldova not really a problem. I think in Romania and Moldova gear is still OTC, but not sure. It's OTC in Turkey for sure. All HG.

Last edited:
ya i think bulsemo had a good thread talking about middle easter bbrs.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131