advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alex Rodriguez named in a new PED report that could grow into BALCO-like scandal

Holy cow man!

Relax!

It's not that big of deal...you and whatevaman are taking simplistic text and sentences in a post and blowing them up! dummykrats and repubes are not that far apart in beliefs..I am a repube but dummykrats and repubes partnered in this anabolic prohibition years 23 years ago!

I am the last person that is anti-drug the simple fact of the matter is marijuana is way more socially acceptable where by legit sources -anti-aging is demonized-pretty much what this thread was about.

Yes medical clinics are getting busted because of the abuse but it is absolutely laughable how accepted it is to smoke pot vs taking something that can enhance your life and aging.

We shall see where the chips fall on the CO state laws and what the feds do in the year ahead as well as where the gov't takes the new "scandal" in baseball..although my be is that they have blown their wad with it

Don't be so mad!

maybe you should be more angery, after all you are paying for your own persecution.

this country as it stands is a disgusting wasteland and only getting worse people with the attidue like yours is the reason why. you make ignorant generalizations about this pot thing because you are led to believe that its looked at as ok, well its not.

there are a few states that are not activley persuing you, thats it and the fed is all over it. that is simply not the case with test, or any aas. yes they go after but not as hard.

a few anti aging clinics go down but how many mj growers around this country live in fear?

you are buying into a propaganda campaign designed to take away more of your rights. this is the problem, seriously im shocked at how even people who have some drug knowledge fall for this crap, again you are a great example.

you have been an active recreational drug user for a long time. meaning you are and have been using various compounds for your own reasons. how can you afford to pay for your own demise another day? how are you ok to shug this off like it doesnt matter?

i dont think the mj legalization is going in the right direction. as an mj user i want to point this out and try and look out for my own best interest but also try and make things better for everyone else. there are a bunch of people doing this for weed some since the 60's, where are all the aas people standing up for there rights? at least we see some famous mj users having a spine and speaking out, where are my aas spokesmen?

we need to stop hiding in the corner...

the post on portugal is also on point, we love to talk about studdies here why do our laws ignore science all together?

for those that live in the USA our founding principals go against every part of this how can this be possible in the land of the free and home of the brave? no one is free or brave, just scared stupid and hiding from our masters...

Last edited:
maybe you should be more angery, after all you are paying for your own persecution.

this country as it stands is a disgusting wasteland and only getting worse people with the attidue like yours is the reason why. you make ignorant generalizations about this pot thing because you are led to believe that its looked at as ok, well its not.

there are a few states that are not activley persuing you, thats it and the fed is all over it. that is simply not the case with test, or any aas. yes they go after but not as hard.

a few anti aging clinics go down but how many mj growers around this country live in fear?

you have been an active recreational drug user for a long time. meaning you are and have been using various compounds for your own reasons. how can you afford to pay for your own demise another day? how are you ok to shug this off like it doesnt matter?

i dont think the mj legalization is going in the right direction. as an mj user i want to point this out and try and look out for my own best interest but also try and make things better for everyone else. there are a bunch of people doing this for weed some since the 60's, where are all the aas people standing up for there rights? at least we see some famous mj users having a spine and speaking out, where are my aas spokesmen?

Because in certain circles it's cool to say I get high. Not many people want to shout out that their fantastic body is the result of chemical enhancement. I know I don't. It's why I constantly need to cut back on my juice so I don't start to undeniably look like a steroid user. Cause at 6 feet, 215, 49 years old I am still asked. Ugh.

Oh, I forgot, drugs are only a small part of the equation. FU All to that. I know with everything else held constant, throwing in an extra 3 mls per week muscles me up significantly.

And after hijacking this thread I will say I can't wait for AROD to retire and then not get voted into the HOF. Can't wait!!! I want to see Bonds get in before him, at least Bonds wasn't a phony pretty boy, he was pure asshole.

Last edited:
Because in certain circles it's cool to say I get high. Not many people want to shout out that their fantastic body is the result of chemical enhancement. I know I don't. It's why I constantly need to cut back on my juice so I don't start to undeniably look like a steroid user. Cause at 6 feet, 215, 49 years old I am still asked. Ugh.

Oh, I forgot, drugs are only a small part of the equation. FU All to that. I know with everything else held constant, throwing in an extra 3 mls per week muscles me up significantly.

And after hijacking this thread I will say I can't wait for AROD to retire and then not get voted into the HOF. Can't wait!!! I want to see Bonds get in before him, at least Bonds wasn't a phony pretty boy, he was pure asshole.

in what circle is it cool to say you get high?

is that a circle you want to be in?

as an admited drug user is that the image you want people to think of when they think of you?

if you want to look a certin way what does it matter what those around you think? im not suggesting you be irrisponsible actually im suggesting that we be mroe responsible.

if you are using steroids just so those around you think a certing hting i thnk you should strongly reconsider your steroid use.

the problme is we all WANT to look like a clear steriod user but then we want to denie that we use them because of the retarted stigma associated with them. shit just look at who this thread is about, pro baseball players, whats the problem? maybe they use drugs that idiots fear!

guys, fuck the retards.

how many years of lifting did it take you to figure out that in order to look the way you want you need to juice?

as a society we need ot cut the crap, we need to be honest and address these problems seriously.

what do you tell a fat teanager who wants to be like you?

since you and everyone else kept lying to that kid we now have 20 year olds in every gym running 2g a week with 10iu gh.

here we try and change that, why cant we do it a little bigger? its in our own best interest.

More names coming out....as if that was a surprise.;)

Y! SPORTS

you are buying into a propaganda campaign designed to take away more of your rights. this is the problem, seriously im shocked at how even people who have some drug knowledge fall for this crap, again you are a great example.

the post on portugal is also on point, we love to talk about studdies here why do our laws ignore science all together?

for those that live in the USA our founding principals go against every part of this how can this be possible in the land of the free and home of the brave? no one is free or brave, just scared stupid and hiding from our masters...

Really? LMAO.... let it go dude I already stated I had nothing against maryjane.

Reefer Madness mentality from the feds kills me, everyone and anyone that wants to smoke pot today can get and do it.

The government could legalize it at the state and federal level and it wouldn't
change a thing..they act like everyone would immediately start smoking pot...not true like I said above anyone and everyone that wants it can get it.
It just sucks that they can be prosecuted for it.

you just keep saying things that are not accuratte, the reality is that people do not have propper access to medicine.

true legalization should and in most real world applications does lower use.

but the simple fact remains that because of prohibition and the laws as they stand mj is not available to those that use it for reasons other then getting high.

i am a danger to myself and to others without my medication and the fact remains that i can not just go out and buy what i need. thats a problem.

and this isnt just about mmj, this is such a travisty because we are supposed to be free in this country. our laws are supposed to be about the people and these laws are about very rich people getting richer hurting those less fortunate.

seriously we are debating the legality of a flower, could we find anything more ridiculous?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity