advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alexey Lesukov: Only heavy weights! Only hardcore!

BigChef

Kilo Klub/Moderator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
:eek:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 9,752
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcAa0i0bHY8&feature=player_embedded]Lesukov vs Cutler: I am waiting for you at Mr.Olympia - YouTube[/ame]

Russian athlete challenges Cutler!

The hope of all Russian bodybuilding - Alexei Lesukov - having finally got his pro-card is making his first steps towards his main goal - to become the best among professional bodybuilders and to place well at the Olympia. However, he has to move into action with the strongest athletes at the Nordic Pro and Arnold Classic Europe before that! Will he be able to make the impossible? Watch our first episode of 'Lesukov vs Cutler' documentary!

His Russian Chick is hot as fawkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! :love:

Absolute tank

His proportions and lack of length(height/arms) will keep him from ever placing in the top 3 of an elite IFBB show.

Just my 2 cents.

Does anyone know his weight?

I saw a blog that said around 118-119 kg, but he looks much smaller than that at the listed height of 5'5 - 5'6

He is built for the 212 class.

Last edited:
I can't help but wonder if he may have roofed it to soon using everything available to get this huge at such a young age and will have no way to continue to respond as there is no more doors to walk through?
He is a freak among freaks and I hope nothing but the best of health for him.
It's fun to just look at this kid!

CG

I can't help but wonder if he may have roofed it to soon using everything available to get this huge at such a young age and will have no way to continue to respond as there is no more doors to walk through?

CG

How would you have any idea as to what exactly he's running?

Also, does it really matter if he has 'no way to continue to respond' (which is complete bullshit), with the amount of mass he's carrying? It's not like he's going to be packing much more onto that frame.

His Russian Chick is hot as fawkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! :love:

She supports him to. He doesn't work. He just eats and train. She supplies all the food, steroids and shelter.

How would you have any idea as to what exactly he's running?

Also, does it really matter if he has 'no way to continue to respond' (which is complete bullshit), with the amount of mass he's carrying? It's not like he's going to be packing much more onto that frame.

Your reading MUCH more into the post than what's IN THE POST!
You must be having a problem understanding it. "wonder", "continue to respond", "such a young age". I said NOTHING about putting on more mass. I said NOTHING about knowing how much he is running. If you don't understand that continued response is part of keeping your size also, you need to do a little reading. It requires less to maintain but it still requires response.

Take your hate to another forum............done/C-ya

CG

Wow awesome pics and video! I have been following his progress for some time now.

Been watching this guy for two years now....he is bad...

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

CG

I think he started bbing at age 14, here he is answering to some questions.

SdW: Hi Alexey! I've heard that you started out in music, can you play the piano?
Alexey: Yes that's true, I graduated at music school in the piano class. I haven’t played for seven years, but I think after two days of practice I could play something beautiful again.

SdW: Let's talk about sport. Congratulations on your superb form! Is it thanks to genetics? Were your parents athletes, too?
Alexey: My parents? Ordinary people who haven‘t engaged in any competitive sports, but my ancestors from my father's side had strong physique.

SdW: Were you so big from the start?
Alexey: When I was 11 years old, I first noticed my skin cracks. That was a sign that my muscles were growing. At 13, I had big muscles to be seen for my age and my size. At that time I hadn‘t started with bodybuilding yet but I was a regular swimmer.

SdW: Music, swimming, which came first?
Alexey: Generally speaking, everything came down to my body. I have distinguished myself from my peers with strength and body, so I started to build on it.
tl_files/images/bio/holliday.png

SdW: What was the important moment in your life?
Alexey: A very important moment in my life was the move to St. Petersburg, where I met my trainer and I started race preparations.

SdW: Who is your coach, to whom do you owe your success?
Alexey: I owe the most to my first coach, Andrey Prokofiev. He helped me alot with my training. Now I am training with Andreya Anatoliewizca Prokofieva.

SdW: Both Russia, the former Soviet Union and the United States have huge experience in power sports. Do you benefit from their knowledge?

Alexey: I do not use American or Russian methods, they’re all prepared by my coach. Also I benefit from my practice and experience. I rely on my training schedule, and concentrate on the weaker muscle groups.

SdW: What are your goals?
Alexey: I begin in October with the North-West Championships, then Russian Championships and World Championship. I am also planning to launch as a professional and if all goes well the next stop is Arnold Classic.

tl_files/images/bio/mygirl.pngSdW: What is the most important thing in your opinion for a bodybuilder?
Alexey: The most important is to have a proportionate and balanced physique.

SdW: What do you do in your spare time?
Alexey: I have very little free time, but if I do, I spend it with my girlfriend.

SdW: Thank you for the interview
Alexey: Thank you

I really want him to do well, but judging from conditioning I've seen from him, he won't do so hot. Here's to hoping I'm wrong. :)

He has stated that he will not do the 212.. His last show he was over 220 pounds at under 5'6.. Even though he needs to work on conditioning he already has added some size since last show.. I will say he is as thick as they come..

I really want him to do well, but judging from conditioning I've seen from him, he won't do so hot. Here's to hoping I'm wrong. :)

He will be in good condition, Washowinsky (spelling ?) is helping Alex for his first Pro show.Phil know Washownsky also.

Correct spelling Vishnevsky

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALAnDVGMKaU]Alexander Vishnevsky 1998 Russian Championships - YouTube[/ame]

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity