over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

alibaba

If its gonna be that good of an IPO, odds are you wont be able to get any (before the open). Most recent big IPO`S have face planted (kinda a poke on facebook there ;) Companies are seeing the markets are frothy and reaching out to cash in THEIR money.... by having the general public (you) buy their shares and make em rich.

Ya you should buy. Huge place and no else I know of is even close to them.

I actually want to order a lot of stuff from them but have to learn how to do the import thing into the country. I believe they are not fund of importing for personal usage but I haven't looked into it much.

Ya you should buy. Huge place and no else I know of is even close to them.

I actually want to order a lot of stuff from them but have to learn how to do the import thing into the country. I believe they are not fund of importing for personal usage but I haven't looked into it much.

What are you trying to import? From where? I just got a pallet of goods from China, it was a supplier I found on alibaba. PM if you want.

If you can get in on an IPO for alibaba - I'd flip it quickly. No way I'd hold for longer than a week.

If you can get it, buy it. But flip like mentioned above. Or yahoo and SoftBank have stake in alibaba. You can get a small taste of the IPO in a round about way by investing in them. Again, make it a short term position.

I bet this IPO is going to go just like facebook did. The early buyers get screwed. Not many people ever know about alibaba, unless billionaires swipe it up, the early buyers are screwed.

wow the IPO was bigger than facebook or amazon! Can anybody see bubbles yet? Giver her 6 months, it won`t be this high again for a long time.

I sat on the sidelines like I do with every IPO. There could be a temporary pullback but I believe it's going much higher. Too much hype at this point for a major pullback. I believe most hedge and mutual fund companies want a piece of the action and many will pay top dollar to get it. Just my opinion and I could be eating crow next week.

the biggest mistake I made last year was investing in BABA but that's my fault because I bought it very high at 116 a share, stupid by me. I learned never buy a hot stock lol

the biggest mistake I made last year was investing in BABA but that's my fault because I bought it very high at 116 a share, stupid by me. I learned never buy a hot stock lol

Came close to doing the same. I was convinced this was a good investment. My fiancés father talked me out of it. He's been doing this for a long time.

Came close to doing the same. I was convinced this was a good investment. My fiancés father talked me out of it. He's been doing this for a long time.

always good to take advice from someone that has been doing it for a while. I have made so many mistakes my first couple years but learned a lot. lucky I sold BABA at 104. I still took a $1200 loss but it dropped to 86, that would of been bad lol. I now hate alibaba haha

Alibaba will ease there way to compete with AMAZON.
BABA ticket solid as a rock!

Steer clear of Chinese companies especially ones that get listed on us exchanges.

If you're familiar with guanxi, you'll know Chinese companies do favors with authorities and misrepresent their revenues which leads to over valuation on Chinese stock, further Chinese companies that get listed in the US under shell companies are a huge business, they buy a dead company license and get listed under that on the US stock exchange, and under Chinese law there are no penalties for deceiving foreigners. So most Chinese shell companies just add an extra 0 or 2 to the revenue of their company and get it listed on the US stock exchange. Communication between the two countries are shit, and you have no way of actually knowing what the truth is. People have even paid Chinese citizens to spy on some shell companies that came to the US and in some areas they get arrested and put in jail indefinitely depending on how close owners/ceos are to the cops there.

So that's a no from me fam. Actually there's a lot of short sellers that pay people to expose Chinese shell companies then short them Tbh, Alibaba is huge tho so they prob have authorities in their pocket and the charade will last a while.

jd.com and baba are great investments, my opinion

And still to this day. That is if you have the patients :)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear