advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alin Clarifications On Bd/genxxl Issue !

Big A said:
Exactly! This is the stupidity of it all. I guess they started just against Alin, before they knew that Alin controls their BD supply.
Looks like GenXXL stepped all over their dicks and screwed themselves..

This was just posted up over on Alin board by gg1980:

I sent email too to srcs labs to just confirm for myself that alin said the truth and this is what they said

Sir,
The results posted on these reports here are accurate, however, the reports have been modified from their original format. There is no way to determine that the samples came from AlinShop and these reports should be considered fraudulent do to the alterations made by some one other than myself. So, in answer to your question, no, these reports are NOT valid.
Thank you,
Joe Larsen :: Office Manager :: San Rafael Chemical Services, Inc :: 801.277.8228

Here's the way I see it:

GENXXL bought a website that is basically worthless without logo, name, product, or manufacturing facility and they're pissed about it. Rather than being mad at Alin's ex-partners for cheating them, GENXXL would rather try to destroy Alin's reputation and credibility within the steroid community. (sounds rather childish if you ask me!) It would have been smarter to negotiate a partnership between themselves and Alin and kept it "business as usual". What possible outcome could be in their favor from all of this?

Alin has my loyalty and support !! GENXXL might as well pack up their stuff and fade away.....

My heart goes out to people like Alin, who put everything into their business to make it the best, and get attacked by dishonest people.

Anyone else has trouble of getting on the Genxxl site? It comes up as not found when I look for it. Also their other site gxgr.com is offline as their domain expired a couple of weeks ago.

Big A said:
Anyone else has trouble of getting on the Genxxl site? It comes up as not found when I look for it. Also their other site gxgr.com is offline as their domain expired a couple of weeks ago.

Hehe, that's pretty funny. :p

i havent been able to get on the forum www.genxxl.com it keeps saying not found as for the gear site they dont use www.gxgr.com anymore a few weeks a go they said to only use www.genxxlgear.com which works fine from now i must admit i usually use there forum but came here to read the other side

genxxl site is up again
but they still suck ass, they keep talking shit
dont know why but when I first heard about genxxl I thought about condoms because condoms have these "special" names of xxl and all that kind of crap

There was two manufacturing sites for BD Tabs. And two options of where to get them sent from. Which manufacturing facility was fecking up and who owned it.

notbigenough said:
There was two manufacturing sites for BD Tabs. And two options of where to get them sent from. Which manufacturing facility was fecking up and who owned it.

That's what I've been trying to find out. There is more to this story. I think for a while the tabs were coming from China. That may be where some of the fakes were coming from unbeknownst to either Alin or BD. Just a thought.

All tabs I got from China I had tested and all was legit. Tabs were also comming from an Eastern Europena country which I have never received from and I presume thats where the fakes originated

HAHAHA now DaRooster is over on GenX posting up that he got banned for PM'ing a Mod about why the BD website was sold, if Alin owner the company??!!! Gotta love turn coats...........

Now I know alotta people here aren't the greatest of fans of Anthony Roberts! But this is what he said over at EF:

'I believe one of the founders has retired. Maybe he'll do some consulting here and there, as his input would certainly has a high market value. I'm not sure what the other founder is doing. The current majority owner of the company (who also owns the factory) will now be producing a new line of licenced, human-grade anabolics.'

Is this true Alin? That you will be bringing out a licensed human grade lin of anabolics?

alin is the man

i have been ordering from alin for a couple years now he is fast reliable and very efficient. also his products tested higher than the dosage labeled and that is a good thing. it will take more than genxxl rumors to stop me from being a loyal customer. good luck on this matter alin and thanks for your service

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131