over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alin here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hate these kinds of threads, no reason for it

ALIN was the one who started the thread. Obviously there is a reason for it. There is a number of unhappy customers and he has done nothing to try and make things right. As a board sponsor he has a responsiblilty to the members of our community. It would be different if it was some local guy at your gym, but ALIN was backed by moderators on this board. If the members here are held to the highest possible standards to ensure professionalism, then the sponsors should also be kept to the same standards.

All fixed and cleared for a while. Why you are posting this ????

Explain fixed and cleared. I never recieved either goods or a response to my multiple emails. To me that is not fixed or cleared.

Beside one guy that posted a order number (tough his problem was cleared a while ago and all schedguled already for a while, so I dont know why he posted this) I dont see anything clear and a clear problem posted here???

For many posts I dont see even a subject or a question that I can answer....

Alin

Beside one guy that posted a order number (tough his problem was cleared a while ago and all schedguled already for a while, so I dont know why he posted this) I dont see anything clear and a clear problem posted here???

For many posts I dont see even a subject or a question that I can answer....

Alin

Once again, my problem was never cleared. I NEVER recieved anything that I paid for. Even after Big A intervened on my behalf and you promised a re-send, no email was ever answered. This problem was not taken care of.

The problem here is Between Deizel,DaveB and Alin.
You guys have all known eachother a Long time and this isnt helping any of you. DaveB, I warned you already Once NOT to post your order details then Today what do I find again? Ask any of the Other mods...I Give the Long time members here More slack then any of the other mods. I feel guys that Have been here for years deserve More "bending of the rules" then the Newbies Bitching.
Youve both been allowed to say more then enough.
Take it up with eachother and Alin in Pms or emails. Not here in the Open forum and Posting ordering-shipping details for the world to see. Its Not allowed.

You guys have all known eachother a Long time and this isnt helping any of you. DaveB, I warned you already Once NOT to post your order details then Today what do I find again? Ask any of the Other mods...I Give the Long time members here More slack then any of the other mods. I feel guys that Have been here for years deserve More "bending of the rules" then the Newbies Bitching.
Take it up with eachother and Alin in Pms or emails. Not here in the Open forum and Posting ordering-shipping details for the world to see. Its Not allowed.

Raj,

Once again you are a class act. I truly appreciate your level head and support. Thanks and God bless.

Raj,

Once again you are a class act. I truly appreciate your level head and support. Thanks and God bless.

Diezel,
Well dont thank me Big fella, Im not much help in this. I Just try to Look at things like this from both sides and be fare and respectfull about it.
At the same time trying to balance in the Rules and keep out the Lurkers That seem to only want to pop up when thay want something or want to pitch a fit about something. Ive Known all three of you guys a Long time and Hope you guys can atleast agree on something..... meet in the middle.... or Peacfully Give a fuckoff to eachother and move on. goodluck to you guys.

Thanks Raj, I apologize for that, i just want this resolved, although I'm growing hopeless that I will be like countless others, who had to learn the hard way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member