over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alinshop is the best

sablya

Registered
I recently received two postcards from Alin in record time, eight days. The customer service is top-notch. I always get responses within 24 hours.

But what really has me thrilled with Alinshop today is their decision to resend an order that hasn't shown up for two months. That's the kind of customer care that really sets them apart in my book! That makes me a customer for life!

Alin, you're the best!!

Thank you, glad everything is working out for you.

I recently just place my first few orders with them and everything went smoothly. Customs didn't agree with part of the first order, but I didn't reship and instead went stealth on the second and haven't had any issues since then. It's nice to get real, quality gear without worries.

Alin is the best in the biz. Great prices & fantastic service. No one else comes close!!!

alin has a good rep, but i have seen on other boards that his success rate isnt near as high as he claims, and that his packing isnt the best... granted i doubt you will get anything more than a seizure letter from what have read about his services over the years from an alin pack .as long as your ordering for personal use like a cycle u should be ok, but from what i hear i would be afraid to take advantage of a bulk deal and stock up with an order that would make me even remotely look like i was reselling... to stay safe i would recommend staying with amps and tabs and the new stealth line, avoid vials 10cc or larger, ive been told they stick out like a sore thumb going thru the xray at customs, and even packs containing under 4 of them sometimes get snagged.

i have to say he has been around for a long time and the complaints are few and far between.. some of the issues may be someone trying to take advantage of his free resend policy... i have seen him go the extra mile and resend to people even before they got the siezure letter even though his policy states that you must show him your letter.

if u hear rumors about him selective scamming i would take them wth a grain of salt, he has very little to gain by doing this, why risk your rep with years of happy satisfied customers by trying to rip off someone for a few hundred bucks here and there... he would lose much more than he would gain, when it comes to this biz the most important thing is your customers having their trust and confidence in you, and unsatisfied customers making negative posts have much more negative impact on biz, than positive post does for makng biz more profitable

here have been instances of people tryng to take advantage of his generosity claiming they havent recieved, i have even seen people get caught altering seizure letters in photo editing suites trying to get over on a few bucks with him... check out his ratings on other boards, for every few pages of satisfied customers and good feedback, there is one guy claiming he is a selective scammer... which does not make good business sense as i explained above.

there have been a few honest customers that claimed they never recieved package nor siezure letter over the years, but it has always been resolved from what ive seen, and is usually related to the slow or sometimes corrupt mail system in his area, which is out of his control, but he makes good on regardless.

alin has a good rep, but i have seen on other boards that his success rate isnt near as high as he claims, and that his packing isnt the best... granted i doubt you will get anything more than a seizure letter from what have read about his services over the years from an alin pack .as long as your ordering for personal use like a cycle u should be ok, but from what i hear i would be afraid to take advantage of a bulk deal and stock up with an order that would make me even remotely look like i was reselling... to stay safe i would recommend staying with amps and tabs and the new stealth line, avoid vials 10cc or larger, ive been told they stick out like a sore thumb going thru the xray at customs, and even packs containing under 4 of them sometimes get snagged.

i have to say he has been around for a long time and the complaints are few and far between.. some of the issues may be someone trying to take advantage of his free resend policy... i have seen him go the extra mile and resend to people even before they got the siezure letter even though his policy states that you must show him your letter.

if u hear rumors about him selective scamming i would take them wth a grain of salt, he has very little to gain by doing this, why risk your rep with years of happy satisfied customers by trying to rip off someone for a few hundred bucks here and there... he would lose much more than he would gain, when it comes to this biz the most important thing is your customers having their trust and confidence in you, and unsatisfied customers making negative posts have much more negative impact on biz, than positive post does for makng biz more profitable

here have been instances of people tryng to take advantage of his generosity claiming they havent recieved, i have even seen people get caught altering seizure letters in photo editing suites trying to get over on a few bucks with him... check out his ratings on other boards, for every few pages of satisfied customers and good feedback, there is one guy claiming he is a selective scammer... which does not make good business sense as i explained above.

there have been a few honest customers that claimed they never recieved package nor siezure letter over the years, but it has always been resolved from what ive seen, and is usually related to the slow or sometimes corrupt mail system in his area, which is out of his control, but he makes good on regardless.

i took a little time off the boards, but not a better thread to start posting again....
big bump for my man alin - i agree, definitely one of the BEST!

I dunno, I have heard multiple people on multiple boards (including a few mods) say that he is a selective scammer plus I heard all about what happened between him and anabolic-review. The word that I got from a few of the mods on was that he got pissed he was placed on the scammer list and hacked their board. Thats only second hand info, I wasn't around when it happened so I can make no claim as to the validity of the statement.

IhateScammers said:
I dunno, I have heard multiple people on multiple boards (including a few mods) say that he is a selective scammer plus I heard all about what happened between him and anabolic-review. The word that I got from a few of the mods on was that he got pissed he was placed on the scammer list and hacked their board. Thats only second hand info, I wasn't around when it happened so I can make no claim as to the validity of the statement.

thats interesting!!!

IhateScammers said:

Then if you don't know what happened, you shouldn't open up a hornet's nest again.

The mods that you are talking about, including the people on AR, were all sources and they were trying to destroy Alin's rep as he was their main competitor.

All this came out in the wash and most of those mods were thrown out of AR, etc.

People that don't actually know the facts should keep their mouths shut as they can start trouble for nothing.

sbeast007 said:
thats interesting!!!

It's not interesting, it's bullshit!

Alin has always taken care of me!!!!!!

IhateScammers said:

Unfortunately this is just a dirty tactic used by competition. Alin is 100% legit.

sbeast007 said:
thats interesting!!!
Not interesting at all. Just stupid. Alin has integrity and my vote! If some one doesn't recieve he resends. Why would he do this and be a selective s. You have to look at things more logicly and stop believin neg. BS.

IhateScammers said:

:p @ IhateScammers with all of his 6 posts. I can tell you first hand that everything you said is bullshit. It amazes me when a competitor comes to a board to slam another supplier. Meanwhile they have no posts associated with thier account and they have no first hand knowledge of an incident because Alin, rAJ, Hooker, BigA or myself would call it out and ask for proof which you would have if you actually placed an order. If you are indeed associated with another supplier, grow a spine, and show your real identity, otherwise step away from mommy and daddy's computer. Get some credibility.

Last edited:
Kaiser said:
:p @ IhateScammers with all of his 6 posts. I can tell you first hand that everything you said is bullshit. It amazes me when a competitor comes to a board to slam another supplier. Meanwhile they have no posts asscoiated with thier account and they have know first hand knowledge of an incident because Alin, rAJ, Hooker, BigA or myself would call it out and ask for proof which you would have if you actually placed an order. If you are indeed associated with another supplier, grow a spine, and show your real identity, otherwise step away from mommy and daddy's computer. Get some credibility.

exactly correct!

IMO the people who bash others to get a head are all piss ants. Alin has been the BEST my past two orders have all made it in 8 days. The packing was great my $ in the future will all go to ALIN I hope he stays around for a long time...:eek: ;) :D

IhateScammers said:

Didn't I just write that Alinshop resent my lost order? Why would they do that if they were selective scammers? Use your f!^%in' brain.

I have an order that has a package that has not shown up and he says he will not resend unless i have a seizure letter. that is totally fine but what makes me think i got took is that he has promised numerous times that he will get the invoice from the post office to show that all 5 of my packages were sent,this would clear any suspision on him but he has still to provide proof. he resent you without a letter but not me although he states his shop doesnt send without a letter. this concerns me because it makes it look like he dont treat all his customers the same even though his banner says 100% customer satisfaction.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws