over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alistair Overeem cycle guess'

Impossible to know. Most people probably won't even care but if I had to venture a guess, it would definitely be something with a short ester....He passed his recent drug test with Strikeforce.

Lots of test prop and test-suspension??

But the thing is that he has fought 2 times in Strikeforce in the last 3 years. Other then that he's been fighting overseas and they don't drug test at all...

I'm with You on the short-acting stuff due to his drug test passing

X2 plus some growth- which is fast acting as well and who the hell knows how stringent Strikeforce is in testing.

Strikeforce has nothing to do with it. It's up to the AC of whatever state they're in.

Given the huge change in head size, I'd say growth is a given

Is this a serious post? This is a waste of space imho. :rolleyes:

I have often wondered what Arnold, Dorian, Ronnie, Jay, Samir, Frank, Sergio, Branch, Dexter, Victor, Kai and Dennis took to get to their current condition. What do these guys take? Maybe I should start 12 new threads asking people for a definite answer. I bet there are loads of people who know exactly what they took... often their friends know a man who knew a woman who knew a man who actually designed their cycles... but he knew another man who actually injected them so if we find out from them we will finally know the 'secret.' I can't wait to look like Ronnie... just need to find out this info first :banghead:

Strikeforce has nothing to do with it. It's up to the AC of whatever state they're in.

Exactly,UFC and strike force don't even have specific drug policies.When asked in the past about policies and fighters testing negative Dana white has stated "We don't condone performance enhancing drugs".

QUOTE=Michaelthomasj;933635]Is this a serious post? This is a waste of space imho. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

These guys don't understand that AAS all do the same thing in a nutshell.They increase protein synthesis and satellite cell proliferation
etc etc etc.Everyones body has thier own unique look in response to them.

To the Original Poster, even if you knew anyone whom you admires cycle such as Overeems you wouldnt look like that.

Last edited:
I have often wondered what Arnold, Dorian, Ronnie, Jay, Samir, Frank, Sergio, Branch, Dexter, Victor, Kai and Dennis took to get to their current condition. What do these guys take? Maybe I should start 12 new threads asking people for a definite answer. I bet there are loads of people who know exactly what they took... often their friends know a man who knew a woman who knew a man who actually designed their cycles... but he knew another man who actually injected them so if we find out from them we will finally know the 'secret.' I can't wait to look like Ronnie... just need to find out this info first :banghead:

Personally I was looking for Marcus's cycle. I know if I found out what he took; I would look just like him in about six months. Give or take a month of course.

definetly growth is in the mix.you see in his last fight in strikeforce he still had the puffy face even tho he was ripped to the bone.when he fights in japan he is alot bigger than when he fights in the states because they dont test over in japan.

I just talked to him. He said he's all natural.

True that but i suppose some of the big names get a "heads up" if ya know what I mean. I competed in drug free organizations even set a world record in one held it for 6 yearsand I was juiced to the max. Somehow I passed....Been piss tested, polygraph(if ya can believe that shit) and somehow always passed. Didnt hurt that I was sponsored by the largest PL supplier either. If they wanna nail ya they will. Look- we all know these guys juce. In NFL atleast half. They make an example outta some poor guy with a big name in respective sport here and there to seem on top of things. Its all corrupt. $$$$

Some big MMA names have been busted. Hell, Vitor was busted in PRIDE!. I don't think MMA has enough cachet to get the treatment that the NFL does.

Last edited:
So Brock, Kimbo and yes Carwin(yes) tested clean. Some big dudes who I would bet are not clean. Just a few of the BIG names who sell some ppv's. Again examples are made so it appears to the public at large to be "legit" (Sherk) but best believe the top guys- or top sellers (most)take banned substances. Look over time the changes Overeem has made. He clean? No way. Or that Cyborg chick? Sexy to me but a bit maculine I would guarantee that she is on. Unquestionably. They pass. The named "stars" have never failed to my knowledge off hand ad WE all know whats up. Takes one to know one. Vitor is great but not exactly a "household name."

Some big MMA names have been busted. Hell, Vitor was busted in PRIDE!. I don't think MMA has enough cachet to get the treatment that the NFL does.

Last edited:
Hell its just the 6 meals he says he eats aday in his video & don't forget his moms mashed potatoes;)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity