advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ALL BEGINNERS AND NOVICES, READ THIS FIRST!

Hey guys I have a question, where can a someone without enough posts to post on the sponsor section, post feedback on a sponsor? Dealing with an issue at the moment hopefully it will get resolved.
You only need 50 posts I believe to post in sponsors section. If you have an issue with a sponsor p.m. them directly and of issues aren't resolved contact a mod about it.
That's my understanding anyway someone chime in if my answer is off

-bx

You only need 50 posts I believe to post in sponsors section. If you have an issue with a sponsor p.m. them directly and of issues aren't resolved contact a mod about it.

-bx

You're correct.

-bx

I pm'd a mod, no reply yet. I placed an order a little while back, sponsor was very responsive at first, but then all communications seized after the sponsor informed me that they will take care of it.

Also their banner has been removed from the site, so at this point my order has not arrived, and the sponsor went MIA.

I will try to email another mod.

let me reintroduce myself

Hello all my name is Anabisi, but my friend s call me Bisi, a little about myself I am one hard working mofo, I hit the gym 6 days a week 1 day lifting next day Cardio, and so on I have decided to step it up a notch and really excel in improving my over all body composition, I have recently turned 40 years old and decided I needed to evolve and excel in the one thing that I truly love which is working out. These threads are awsome as I have gained a lot of useful knowledge and from going threw these threads amazing information that I wish I knew a long time ago while my miseducation In the gym and listen ing to unreliable Information. I hope to evolve and recreate myself to beast like Sylvester Stalone, when he did Rambo or a midget Arnold Schwarzenegger, any and all information is welcomed, and thank all of you who have welcomed me to this elite family, I'm glad to have met many who share the same interest s that I have in evolution. <br />
<br />
Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Hello all my name is AD I am 36 years old and I have been taking pro hormones for the last few months while doing a PCT I was introduced to this site by one of my co-workers he use to be an amateur body builder but he no longer participate in that sport he gave me a list of things to take can I put the list he gave me on here and have my question answered will this be enough to start off and I also need some help in protecting my liver and a PCT to take.

Welcome to the best board in the world anabisi and AD2927. Lots of good info here.

Good read, but is the same for me, im 52 and want to add about 10-15 pounds of muscle to shoulders

-bx

Thanks for the info bro definitely was scratching my head

Good read, but is the same for me, im 52 and want to add about 10-15 pounds of muscle to shoulders

Looking for a place in The Guinness Book Of World Records?

10-15 pounds of muscle across your entire body is MUCH more realistic.

Thank you

Thank you for all the great information your forum provides!! KICK ASS.

;)

Hello Gents, I just wanted to say hello to everyone!! I've been on this forum for a few years but never have posted because any question I had was easily found by just reading others posts. I recently read a post by someone who was being clowned by the more experienced. With that said I agree that kid was an idiot and most guys are here to help, I didn't want him to be discouraged!! I didn't chime in because I never introduced myself here first. Anyhow fuck that idiot!!

My name is Tony I'm 5'10, 242 pounds as of this past Sunday and I'm going to drop down to 205!! I can get into what I'm benching, squatting, deadlifting but the fact of the matter is I'm strong. My current goal is to retain strength and muscle while reducing body fat. I got some fresh gear to help my process that in addition to the hardcore diet I'm on. If anyone is interested in my process, you can ask fact is I enjoy painful journeys that make my body change. I will be a little bit more vocal now to help out where I can and fuck I'll even get 50 posts so I can chat with the Big Boys!! ;)

CHEERS to my first post :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Just want to say hello!

Great site! Just want to say hello! I'm a beginner on this site too! Happy Thanksgiving!

Welcome everyone- I am new to posting here, but been reading here since 2009 LOL. Life swings us in all directions-

Great site with abundance of info for beginner's and beyond. I'm interested in losing fat and building my body back up not to bulky but mostly cut. I'm 268 pounds and would like to be 220 or 230 cut.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws