over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

All busted threads are here

I just picked up the LAS VEGAS REVIEW JOURNAL. Oh boy that is all I have to say. The two from Thailand were picked up yesterday. Front page of the sports section. If this was already posted I apologize I did not have time to read all 10 pages.

I would compare it somewhat to the prohibition of alcohol here in the US, that didnt work so well! Now the US is happy about liquor sales, lots of taxes on them as well as tobacco.

Very similar. You might be interested in http://www.leap.cc. LEAP (Law Enforcement Against Prohibition) make a strong case for legalizing all drugs. Legalize and regulate. (illegal or legal, addiction rates have hovered less than 2% over time and a small sales tax would be able to pay for addict treatment and proper public education on the substances.)

I've always been a fan of that every since reading Ain't Nobody's Business if You Do by Peter McWilliams years ago. The author sums up the book with one idea, "consenting adults should not be put in jail unless they physically harm the person or property of a nonconsenting other."

I'm not trying to take this conversation into the realm of recreation drugs; maldorf's mentioning of prohibition made me think of LEAP.

Not sure if this has been said before, but why is anyone surprised this happens? Reality check!

- Over the past 7 years boards across the InterWeb have been flooded with open sources.

- Board owners have ALSO got greedy in charging for advertising and recieving concessions

- Board owners have asked for Personal Information of sources as a means of ensuring they dont scam. These people will be open to critism and suspect, especially if sources on their boards have been busted (I know this has happened on at least 5 board, not sure about PM)

- The lower age group of 18-24 is experiencing a boom in anabolic steroid abuse

- Anyone could get a full stack of anabolic steroids within 3 mins of logging onto the Interweb

- Names of popular sources were pretty much open, and some boards even Mass Mailed there userbase on OFFERS (feck me, could I dream this shite? NO!)

- Boards and owners ran competitions to WIN anabolic steroids?!?!?!

- Majority of "finished product" manufacturers obtained there raw materials from China. Chinese manufacturers loved to use Private Couriers who hold data for over 15 years on delivery

- Customs and Drug Enforcement agencies flagged addresses of "recieving" packages within the US of A

- Customs and DEA just had to sit back and collect a list of the "source" send as declared on the shipping note

- Big name sources have been busted and HAVE dogged on the whole scene. (YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE MENTALLY DISTURBED IF YOU REALLY THOUGHT THAT THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN. I DO NOT CARE HOW WELL A GUY IS, AND HOW MUCH OF A BUDDY HE IS ON THE BOARD. IF HE IS MAKING OVER $5000 A DAY ON SALES AND THEN SOME, TRUST ME HE WILL BE A BUDDY AND TOP GUY TO EVERYONE!)

- In the event of a bust and charges, even the most sane person will turn over if he has been manipulated correctly. The fear of not knowing how prison life it, or being exposed to what may happen inside, is enough for anyone to cooperate (I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE)

- Many top sources started showing off about there "Material possessions". How fecking retarded can you be?....I dont give a shit if you have a Penthouse down town or a state of the art Motorbike. Dont be a twat and post it with pictures

- The use of commericial email systems. Come on guys! Which one of you really beleives this is safe?.Are you that challenged to think this will help? In the current world climate do you honestly think that the information is encrypted and they dont know whats in the email? PURLEAASEEE!!!

Gear sales is BIG money. I cant stress this enough! Making 5-10k per day is pretty easy with a good setup! Add Greed and arrogance and what do you have?...BORROWED TIME!!

Will this be the end of Gear? Personnaly I dont think so. Over the next 3 months thinks will die down, and a new breed of sellers will emerge in a closed-circuit fashion. The very people that have sourced for many years havent been touched..why? As they have learnt what GREED does! Give a stupid person lots of money, expect a stupid result!

I for one, hope that the wider InterWeb community and respective board owners take a long hard look on how they have played a part in aiding and assisting in these "Busts". Remember one thing;

- Point your finger at anyone else, and you will see that you have three fingers pointing back at you!

Sorry! I just had to get all this off my chest, and it isnt aimed at anyone, but more at the community on the whole

Jayuk

It is My belief

That Hushmail/cyber first gave usp the passcodes to the China manufactuers. Then they went on to give up the passcodes and logging IP's of the US guys who got popped. Just Speculation!

For years we have warned about Hushmail. But I guess you get what you pay for.

These accounts should never be used to operate any business out of.

Allbeef

Very similar. You might be interested in http://www.leap.cc. LEAP (Law Enforcement Against Prohibition) make a strong case for legalizing all drugs. Legalize and regulate.

i hate to admit it but:

-90% of "hard crime" is directly or indirectly linked to narcotics according to interpol...

-the USA narcotics market is worth 450.000.000.000$/year (fourhundred and fifty billion $$$) and thats tax free gang money that spawns crime left and right theres no denying it!

-my shitty ass country lead a massive offensive against hard drugs like the USA has never ever seen they arrested 15.000 people :eek: in a few days in a city with just under 2 million people it was a time of total terror on drug dealer scumbags like never before!!!! newspaper articles warned about "junkies in crisis will have nowhere to score!"...it was a time where the cops just busted doors down and violated everybodys rights left and right and if you moved you got shot in the head...amazingly during this period drugs started to actually get cheaper and they became more than 50% cheaper in most areas and the price has stuck ever since...easier to get than ever and 50% cheaper!!!!...bends the brain eh?...

this is no lie unfortunately its the complete truth about the almighty laws of physics...its newtons third law of motion in physics...not to be argued with!: action=reaction...

the pressure against steroids will continue 99.999% so remember my words in 10 years or so when your local "cripp" or "blood" offers you some testosterone it may well be cheaper than what youre paying for it today...the only difference is I will be either in jail on some phony charges or retired and ALL gear will be UG the legit pharmacy stuff will be long gone...and if your "cripp is all out of test maybe he can sell you some "smack"? or just plain rob you at gunpoint...alex

Im reading rumors AG Guys were raided. Can anyone substantiate that rumor? Im taking it as a rumor or not true unless proven otherwise.

This is why I love my snakes...............THEY KEEP THE RATS AWAY!

Last edited:
Well said Jayuk! Pretty much what I said in my earlier post.

Skarn

Great post Jayuk! I think that as a board we need to eliminate ANY posts relating to any relationships with sponsors (e.g. "Got my books in three days!", "Excellent supplier!", "Always comes through for me!" and even more so "How long until I get my books?", "What is the T/A for the US?", "It's been X days and I haven't got my package yet..."). No more of that shit. If you need information, PM somebody.

Great post Jayuk! I think that as a board we need to eliminate ANY posts relating to any relationships with sponsors (e.g. "Got my books in three days!", "Excellent supplier!", "Always comes through for me!" and even more so "How long until I get my books?", "What is the T/A for the US?", "It's been X days and I haven't got my package yet..."). No more of that shit. If you need information, PM somebody.

As Big A has already said this is an international board, so why cant some people post how good a international supplier is.

If it wasn't for people bumping sponsors then how many of you would of came to this board or used the sponsors I for one probably wouldn't of.

If it was illegal in my country I would either ensure my ass was extremely well protected or buy locally, then I wouldn't have to worry about other people.

Very similar. You might be interested in http://www.leap.cc. LEAP (Law Enforcement Against Prohibition) make a strong case for legalizing all drugs. Legalize and regulate. (illegal or legal, addiction rates have hovered less than 2% over time and a small sales tax would be able to pay for addict treatment and proper public education on the substances.)

I've always been a fan of that every since reading Ain't Nobody's Business if You Do by Peter McWilliams years ago. The author sums up the book with one idea, "consenting adults should not be put in jail unless they physically harm the person or property of a nonconsenting other."

I'm not trying to take this conversation into the realm of recreation drugs; maldorf's mentioning of prohibition made me think of LEAP.

Good site, im going to check that out.

As Big A has already said this is an international board, so why cant some people post how good a international supplier is.

If it wasn't for people bumping sponsors then how many of you would of came to this board or used the sponsors I for one probably wouldn't of.

If it was illegal in my country I would either ensure my ass was extremely well protected or buy locally, then I wouldn't have to worry about other people.

This is all easy for you to say since you live in a country where possession is legal. Here in the US, if we want to use AAS we are forced to break the law. There is noway around it, doesnt matter how much you possess. Many of us in the US came here because we like the members here, more mature for the most part, and there are a lot of people that are experienced in bodybuilding. We did not come here to get sources, I could pretty much care less about that. That can me done in Pms or emails, doesnt have to be advertised or posted up. Another thing I would bet, the majority of members on this board are from the US and not from some country where it is legal.

This is all easy for you to say since you live in a country where possession is legal. Here in the US, if we want to use AAS we are forced to break the law. There is noway around it, doesnt matter how much you possess. Many of us in the US came here because we like the members here, more mature for the most part, and there are a lot of people that are experienced in bodybuilding. We did not come here to get sources, I could pretty much care less about that. That can me done in Pms or emails, doesnt have to be advertised or posted up. Another thing I would bet, the majority of members on this board are from the US and not from some country where it is legal.

Yeah theres no way you can have AAS legally, but you can buy your gear to last you a while in bulk, use proxy servers, disposable email addresses. May be open a bank account in a country (if poss) where is legal to buy steroids then fund that account and use online banking to transfer the money from that account into egold or something and buy using that.

Then once you've got your stuff only keep very small amount in your possession.

Yeah I know its easy for me to say but at least you all wouldn't be worried so much when people start talking to LE.

Last edited:
Yeah theres no way you can have AAS legally, but you can buy your gear to last you a while in bulk, use proxy servers, disposable email addresses. May be open a bank account in a country (if poss) where is legal to buy steroids then fund that account and use online banking to transfer the money from that account into egold or something and buy using that.

Then once you've got your stuff only keep very small amount in your possession.

Yeah I know its easy for me to say but at least you all wouldn't be worried so much when people starting talking to LE.

Dilemma when you decide how much to buy at once. Probably not the best idea to buy in bulk because if it is intercepted they will consider you a dealer. As far as storing stuff in another place, its not right to jeapordize someone you know my storing illegal substance in their home. Ive heard of some fools storing it at work, thats a brilliant idea!

Dilemma when you decide how much to buy at once. Probably not the best idea to buy in bulk because if it is intercepted they will consider you a dealer. As far as storing stuff in another place, its not right to jeapordize someone you know my storing illegal substance in their home. Ive heard of some fools storing it at work, thats a brilliant idea!

Yeah thats the pit fall, but if you can keep it low enough to not be classed as a dealer and maybe do a couple of shipments with 100% effort to make the payments both hard to trace to you and hard to trace to each other.

Maybe different payment methods, find money brookers such as egold in different countries and wire it into a few different accounts all setup with different IP addresses and do each step with a different IP address.

Then maybe try and get different shipping addresses for each shipment. Then once you got you stuff I'd personally take an interest in garderning ;)

I know this all is easier said then done and would take a lot of planning and effort, but surely it would be worth it.

that so funny i took up gardening today trying to get intouch with nature

Not sure if this has been said before, but why is anyone surprised this happens? Reality check!

- Over the past 7 years boards across the InterWeb have been flooded with open sources.

- Board owners have ALSO got greedy in charging for advertising and recieving concessions

- Board owners have asked for Personal Information of sources as a means of ensuring they dont scam. These people will be open to critism and suspect, especially if sources on their boards have been busted (I know this has happened on at least 5 board, not sure about PM)

- The lower age group of 18-24 is experiencing a boom in anabolic steroid abuse

- Anyone could get a full stack of anabolic steroids within 3 mins of logging onto the Interweb

- Names of popular sources were pretty much open, and some boards even Mass Mailed there userbase on OFFERS (feck me, could I dream this shite? NO!)

- Boards and owners ran competitions to WIN anabolic steroids?!?!?!

- Majority of "finished product" manufacturers obtained there raw materials from China. Chinese manufacturers loved to use Private Couriers who hold data for over 15 years on delivery

- Customs and Drug Enforcement agencies flagged addresses of "recieving" packages within the US of A

- Customs and DEA just had to sit back and collect a list of the "source" send as declared on the shipping note

- Big name sources have been busted and HAVE dogged on the whole scene. (YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE MENTALLY DISTURBED IF YOU REALLY THOUGHT THAT THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN. I DO NOT CARE HOW WELL A GUY IS, AND HOW MUCH OF A BUDDY HE IS ON THE BOARD. IF HE IS MAKING OVER $5000 A DAY ON SALES AND THEN SOME, TRUST ME HE WILL BE A BUDDY AND TOP GUY TO EVERYONE!)

- In the event of a bust and charges, even the most sane person will turn over if he has been manipulated correctly. The fear of not knowing how prison life it, or being exposed to what may happen inside, is enough for anyone to cooperate (I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE)

- Many top sources started showing off about there "Material possessions". How fecking retarded can you be?....I dont give a shit if you have a Penthouse down town or a state of the art Motorbike. Dont be a twat and post it with pictures

- The use of commericial email systems. Come on guys! Which one of you really beleives this is safe?.Are you that challenged to think this will help? In the current world climate do you honestly think that the information is encrypted and they dont know whats in the email? PURLEAASEEE!!!

Gear sales is BIG money. I cant stress this enough! Making 5-10k per day is pretty easy with a good setup! Add Greed and arrogance and what do you have?...BORROWED TIME!!

Will this be the end of Gear? Personnaly I dont think so. Over the next 3 months thinks will die down, and a new breed of sellers will emerge in a closed-circuit fashion. The very people that have sourced for many years havent been touched..why? As they have learnt what GREED does! Give a stupid person lots of money, expect a stupid result!

I for one, hope that the wider InterWeb community and respective board owners take a long hard look on how they have played a part in aiding and assisting in these "Busts". Remember one thing;

- Point your finger at anyone else, and you will see that you have three fingers pointing back at you!

Sorry! I just had to get all this off my chest, and it isnt aimed at anyone, but more at the community on the whole

Jayuk

I could have predicted this 5 years ago.....Jayuk summed it up perfectly. This shit IS out of control. Can any of you truly say it isn't? Any high school kid can type in steroids on a search and have unlimited sites advertising. This shit wasn't like this 5 or 10 years ago. Things have changed for the worse. How can we be mad at LE when we put it in thier face. How long do you think they can push this off their radar when its fucking EVERYWHERE (media and sports as well) These are the reprecussions of greed.

yes.. people offered this up on a gold platter.. not much hard investigating had to be done.. years ago, a source only kept those who he knew or where recommended by vets.. the old saying was "the best source is the one you never heard of ".. and you really only heard of busts when rec drugs were involved.. but, sending gear to anyone who could type a email is gonna get ya sooner or later.. but, there are still many more labs out there.. you may not have heard of them but, that is why they are still in biz.. time for the others to take heed and do the same..

I could have predicted this 5 years ago.....Jayuk summed it up perfectly. This shit IS out of control. Can any of you truly say it isn't? Any high school kid can type in steroids on a search and have unlimited sites advertising. This shit wasn't like this 5 or 10 years ago. Things have changed for the worse. How can we be mad at LE when we put it in thier face. How long do you think they can push this off their radar when its fucking EVERYWHERE (media and sports as well) These are the reprecussions of greed.

yes i agree...it was only on referals.... by people everyone trusted.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws