advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ALL CLIENTS AND DIETS ARE NOW CAUGHT UP!

W

wyldeone

At least i think so!LOL I have been working non-stop trying to get everyone's diets squared away since i got back after the long lay-off. I am very happy with the progress of all of my clients and know they will do great again this year and I'm looking forward to meeting alot of the board members at Jr. nationals as RY will be palling around with me as well as usa's and nationals this year and whatever pro shows i can attend as that all depends on how many clients i have if any doing pro shows this year. best wishes to all of you and happy growing and please all of you be safe. wyldeone.

THANKS BRO! :D

xcel

hey...

Wylde don't want to hang with me again this year? Remember when I went in that motel to ask where's a good place to eat?...I could've gotten us laid and fed at the same place.LOL I just wished I'd found the pizza place sooner than after the show. Heck, I should've smelled it from the hotel.LOL

LOL

Strunk,
LOL holy shit i forgot all about that one! HE HE damn I'm laughing my ass off just thinking about it! You know I'll be hanging out with all three of you!LOL and of coarse I can't forget DP or blooded either! I told DP if he got into the peanut butter this year without me looking I was going to have RY and Blooded both sit on him and make him beg for forgiveness!LOL You know I'll be there and hopefully the new shirts will be in on time and I'll load them up for all of my clients and of coarse former clients and I KNOW will be competing again!LOL best wishes to you two your friend always wyldeone.

Hey....

You've got all your clients caught up now. What I want to know is do you have that Nova ready for the strip yet?

HE HE!

Yeah bro,
actually i do have it done its just a matter of weatehr i will have time to race it with all of my clients,work and all of the shows this year but we'll see. thanks again and best wishes your bro wyldeone. p.s. its good to hear from you long time no talk.

Damn wyldes a gear head too!

Hey bro, are you a car guru too? If so I'm about to rebuild a tranny for my '71 442, maybe I can ask you a few ?'s I have. I also have a 87 Grand National that will hopefully be ready to race this summer too.

i plead the fifth on that one!LOL

GNP,
I'm gonna plead the fifth on that one! I am so swamped as it is i couldn't possibly handle another avenue. A50 and i have had this going for a long time and yes we are both car nuts i have always been a chevy lover! I have had 1 70 nova,1 71 nova(still have it) a 67 chevy2(nova), 3 chevelles 1 69 chevelle ss 396/375 horse L79 car another 70ss nova 350 4-speed car as well as a few others as that is my otehr passion other than bodybuilding. There's a reason for the wyldeone monnicker!LOL i like to live on the edge as I'm an adreanaline junkie. but on the same token I drive a 2001 lincoln LS as my everyday driver and also have a sport utility(i guess with old age comes wisdom and kids!LOL) so the race car has just sat but I am currently waiting on the rest of my pieces for my new 468ci big-block for the nova and i will finnish the machine work and get together and in the car as time allows but right now it is a dart headed,solid-roller cammed,victor jr intake,msd ign.,comp. cams,nos super-powershot,10:1.1 compression 400s.b. 30 over so actually it is a 406 with a studded bottom end all arp fasteners,eagle 5.7 rods,scat crank,moroso pan pump and pick-up, 1 3/4 headman headers and 3" flowmasters along with a full-manual valvebody turbo 400 with an a-1 3200 stall and 3:7.3 richmond gears in a gm 8.5 10-bolt! aww enough rambling this is a bodybuilding board what am i doing!LOL anyways yes i love classic older cars and i love to build them and make them go fast. I hope that answers a few questions!LOL best wishes bro wyldeone.

wylde,
CAN WE TALK ABOUT ME RETAINING YOUR SERVICES?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear