over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

All Hail Ronnie Coleman!

Iabadman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
That was the most amazing display of mass and conditioning ever!I have never been so blown away by anyone or anything.Think of how hard that guy trains ,all the food he must eat, and the risks he must take health wise in order to look like that . My hat is off to the man ! I can't believe he is the same guy I met that was competing at 212 when he first turned pro. He is a hard worker and a risk taker . I wish him health and good fortune in his future,,,,,,,Wow!....All hail Ronnie Coleman! ...Simply the best!

Just watched the O and here is top 5:

Ronnie Coleman
Jay Cutler
Dexter Jackson
Dennis James
Gunter Schlierenkampf

So much for an upset, and Ronnie was one big, nasty lookin' pile of muscle. FREAK EXTRAORIDINAIRE!

DrG

Very true Ronnie is definately the biggest BB that I have ever seen the show is his till he decides to step down. 38 and still going strong unbelievable. MM

38's not that old. Chris Dickerson won the Olympia in 1982 at 43!

xcel

the amounts and diversity of the drugs today though may make it harder on the body to compete longer, or else the new line of drugs in defense against side effects of all the anabolics and so forth may allow him to continue on

time will tell...

Sure, Coleman is a mass monster... and he definitely came in lookin a million times better than he did last year... but I dunno. The symmetry was a bit better, but the man is definitely all mass. That's really what he's got goin for him.

I think that with Ronnie now tied with Arnie for olympia wins... that's it. There's no way they'll let him beat Arnold... and tie with Lee Haney. If he did... that just wouldn't be right. In all honesty, he shouldn't even have 5 wins, much less 7 (or more...guess we'll see). Weider will make what money they can off the Coleman-Cutler, Coleman-Levrone rivalry... and then that's it.

Personally, I think that Dexter Jackson should have taken both Cutler and Coleman down. If he put on a bit more size, I think he'd have it. I was also super impressed with Dennis James. He looked nearly as big as Coleman. His legs needed a bit more size to em, but his upper body was fuckin massive, especially compared with last year.

tadger--everyone has their opinion. fine. but dennis james almost as big as ronnie???where? the guy is top heavy and you even said it and you can disrespect ronnie and say he "almost" looks like him??? then he's almost better looking than jay, dexter and who else???? ronnie isnt top or bottom heavy and his mass is distrubuted evenly. dennis cant say that and never will cause his legs are weak and it this point in the game if he doesnt have the wheels they aint magically appearing next year or ever. dennis james got a gift with the placing....are u kidding..guys like him wont be able to place when johnny jackson puts on size, when victor martinez shows up, etc....there are quite a few guys out there who just have the overall package that dennis james will never...like i said at this point in the game if he isnt where he wants to be no amount of size he puts on will fix it.....thats dennis james dude!!!

Getbig... you may need to re-read that post. I merely said that I was impressed with Dennis James. I said that Dexter Jackson should have taken it.

Dennis James has improved quite a bit over the last couple years... and that's all I was gettin at. I didn't say that Dennis looked like Ronnie... I said he was almost as big. There's a difference. You do make a good points though. His legs are a weak point; needs to get those quads up for sure. If DJ put a bit more time into his conditioning instead of tryin to put on so much mass, he'd place alot better more consistantly. Either way, I do feel that James has a more appealing physique than Coleman. Coleman has the size... but his symmetry sucks.

I definitely agree with you concerning Johnnie Jackson... that guy is another favorite of mine. He's kinda gotten bitched a few times just cuz he's relatively new... too young n whatnot... I forget exactly the way the judges put it. Needs to let his muscle "mature." I don't know what the fuck that means... other than he's new and needs to play the politics. Given some time, he'll do really well. I'm excited to see how he does though.

somebody...anybody....

...Got some some pics of good ole ronny from the olympia? would love to see em for myself:cool:

Actually

The 1st year Ronnie won it HE SHOULDN'T HAVE.... He was by far the MOST IMPROVED, but not Mr. O.... Ronnie shocked a lot of folks, if you look at pics of him in the early 90's, he is a totally different bber. So Dennis could potentially still blow up even more IMO.:D

Last edited:
Tadger said:
Sure, Coleman is a mass monster... and he definitely came in lookin a million times better than he did last year... but I dunno. The symmetry was a bit better, but the man is definitely all mass. That's really what he's got goin for him.

I think that with Ronnie now tied with Arnie for olympia wins... that's it. There's no way they'll let him beat Arnold... and tie with Lee Haney. If he did... that just wouldn't be right. In all honesty, he shouldn't even have 5 wins, much less 7 (or more...guess we'll see). Weider will make what money they can off the Coleman-Cutler, Coleman-Levrone rivalry... and then that's it.

Personally, I think that Dexter Jackson should have taken both Cutler and Coleman down. If he put on a bit more size, I think he'd have it. I was also super impressed with Dennis James. He looked nearly as big as Coleman. His legs needed a bit more size to em, but his upper body was fuckin massive, especially compared with last year.

its a ongoing debate on the Olympia results, who are the real judges, and what are the real circumstances considered when decided on a winner, anyway, joe weider had something in common with all the guys that were winning year after year, he was good friends with them on a personal level, lee haney even did a speech on that, and ronnie also is on Joe's side a lot more then cuttler or dexter OR gunter, so if the weiders really decide every year i dont see anyone else comming close to beating him I see him winning more O titles then anyone. hes untouchable right now, Jay I think can beat him but not on the O stage.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131