over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

All liquid diet.....just curious

BALDNAZI

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Im not going to be doing this as I love regular food but would like to know how people do this.

Phil said that he basicaly lived on liquid beef aminos as his only protein source back in the day.So it does work,then again Im sure he was injesting regular carbs as well.

I guess my question is,if someone wanted to go on an all liquid diet,what would make the best possible concoction to be drank as several meals per day?

Im assuming you need a really high quality protein,high quality carbs,fiber,EFA,and a good vitamin mineral profile.People have said that they lived on the original MetRx with great results.Is there an MRP out there right now that could really replace regular food?

MRP - no. But you can easily go with all liquid food, just blend it. Id say a good recipe would be - mixed protein supplement (Whey,casein,egg - not pure whey because of absorption speed, but if you really wanted to you could - just eat every hour), oats (best cooked beforehand, im not sure about blending em raw, but i guess some could), flax oil, and psyllium husk seed for fiber. Add some vitamin powders for added punch and whatever else you might think that is lacking.
I call ppl living on Met-Rx BS btw. It is far from a complete food, we might think that it is, but how can we be sure?

Im not going to be doing this as I love regular food but would like to know how people do this.

T-MAG had a diet called the fat fast that was basically liquid. It was protein shakes about 6 times ED with some form of fiber such as psyllium husk. With AAS you will loose about 20 pounds of pure fat and retain all you lean muscle.

I pretty much did this a few years back made a little modifications and lost 2o pound sof fat in 4 weeks. I had the 6 shakes ED with flax accept added one post workout wit some dextrose no fats and had a piece of fuit at that time. Also I allowed myself all the greens I wanted. Brocoli, green beans, spinich. I also took alot of BCAA throughout the day. I lost fat so quick I had to slow down because my skin was starting to get to loose from the quick fat loss.

BALDNAZI said:

Phil said that he basicaly lived on liquid beef aminos as his only protein source back in the day.So it does work,then again Im sure he was injesting regular carbs as well.

I guess my question is,if someone wanted to go on an all liquid diet,what would make the best possible concoction to be drank as several meals per day?

Im assuming you need a really high quality protein,high quality carbs,fiber,EFA,and a good vitamin mineral profile.People have said that they lived on the original MetRx with great results.Is there an MRP out there right now that could really replace regular food?

I travel and stay in a hotel, and split my week, 4 days of the week I drink Met-rx and 3 days of the week I eat clean chicken veggies etc..best diet I have ever been on. Great results.

I only drink my last meal, a 100g shake of whey... I think I should probably switch it up to more often during the day as my life would be way easier. Now I just have Tupperware with boiled chicken which is about as easy to eat as a boot.

about 90% of my carbs are liquid, prolly 50-60% of my fats are liquid (olive oil) but almost all of my protein is from solid food.

edge250 said:
about 90% of my carbs are liquid, prolly 50-60% of my fats are liquid (olive oil) but almost all of my protein is from solid food.

Yeah, you wrote that in another thread.. I don't get it man, its the Protein thats hard for people to choke down. I eat celery oats and asparagus all day long, thats where I get my carbs.

that guy BCC who used to post here, his precontest diet was all liquid

Golgo13 said:
Yeah, you wrote that in another thread.. I don't get it man, its the Protein thats hard for people to choke down. I eat celery oats and asparagus all day long, thats where I get my carbs.

asparagus.....oh god that stuff stinks. and what the heck is celery oats??? my favorite meal is baked tilapia with lemon pepper seasoning covered in crushed walnuts with a glass of pine-orange-banana juice. if you would have asked me 6 months ago if i would have ever eatten like this i would have laughed at you, lol. but it works for me.

edge250 said:
asparagus.....oh god that stuff stinks. and what the heck is celery oats??? my favorite meal is baked tilapia with lemon pepper seasoning covered in crushed walnuts with a glass of pine-orange-banana juice. if you would have asked me 6 months ago if i would have ever eatten like this i would have laughed at you, lol. but it works for me.

Celery AND oats. Sorry ;)

Its the fiber I am after. I feel fresh and clean when I crap and its like blocks of wood.

I'm drinking 8-10 whey shakes a day with mct oil and 1/2 cup of dry oatmeal and have only had one solid meal in a week and I love it. I hate to eat all the time and this diet is very convenient. I definetely feel like I'm getting leaner with very little weight loss. Since I'm taking IGF with MGf I don't want to cut the carbs way back but I do want the fat loss. I've never been big on eating for protein needs and would much rather drink it.

Anyone ever hear that psyllium husk can block the absorbtion of nutrients?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131