over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ALL MEMBERS OF...

I would like info in this as well. I guess it would depend on where in midwest b/c airline ticket prices would be a factor as well.

Well the best dr near me goes for like 8k, if I could get it done for 2K I would happily spend 800-1000 on travel and hotels ect.

I just hope this becomes an ongoing relationship with the board because I am hesitant to get it done now without health insurance (it might not cover the surgery but if anything goes wrong afterwards.)

Correct, it was defenitely growing in b/t surgeries. What can I say..I'm one of the unlucky ones that stores fat in the chest area compared to my stomach and legs.

Liposuction is the complete removal of the adipose cell so it can't hypertrophy anymore. Also you have to remember there is no way to remove 100% of the adipose tissue in the area so it can come back as you said. I found that if I keep my bf around 17% or lower my chest looks pretty good despite the puffy/gland issue.

As far as permanat changes.... too early to tell it's only been about 7 months. My Dr. did warn me it can come back, his exact words were "build some muscles".
Your not alone brother. this is my problem area as well and before i changed my life still and way to much weight gain left a real mess one surgery down one to go. not all of us have that Arnold chest with ease.

Can I bump this?

I'm quite surprised this thread isn't garnering much more attention.

Claymore, I'm going to be pm'ing you soon brother

Very interested as well.

Will be watching this thread.

Just wanted to update everyone on what's going on. Spoke with him today and it looks like around $1,800 for the surgery (that's including everything) he's been real busy the last couple of days so I didn't get to ask him everything I needed to, but I'll talk to him probably tomm. and I'll make sure to ask about the procedure details. Also he's gonna check and see if he can get a better rate for the guys that would need to stay at a hotel, I know there's a decent place about three blocks from his office. Anyway I'll let you guys know as soon as I find out everything.

Just wanted to update everyone on what's going on. Spoke with him today and it looks like around $1,800 for the surgery (that's including everything) he's been real busy the last couple of days so I didn't get to ask him everything I needed to, but I'll talk to him probably tomm. and I'll make sure to ask about the procedure details. Also he's gonna check and see if he can get a better rate for the guys that would need to stay at a hotel, I know there's a decent place about three blocks from his office. Anyway I'll let you guys know as soon as I find out everything.

Holy WOW... I was hoping to wait a while but I would seriously have to consider this sooner than later

If my insurance could be used for all or part, I would be interested in getting some info. Thanks

Does he have a web site with before and after shots like all the good popular surgeons do?

Wow sounds promising. Cant wait for new info.

If everything checks out as far as his credentials, past surgical accomplishments etc. you can 100% count me in. I'm not from the midwest and would have to fly out, but thats worth it for the savings if he's legit.

So many doctors refuse to take the gland out, or leave part of it, and then it can grow back (especially with our hobbies..)

Thanks for starting this thread Claymore

i just got the serg

my doc charged me $1000. to remove my glands. i was back in the gym in 5 days. i was verry happy with the hole thing..it has been 3 weeks sence the doc has puled them out ...:cool:

I would also be interested in more specific information regarding this. Thank you in advance!

This is interesting, but how can cost be close to the same for everyone. Some need Gland/ Tissue Excision and Chest Contouring, which would most likely be considerably more from my understanding than just Lipo.

Are we talking about gland removal for 2k or just some Lipo with the Dr. you mentioned. Anyways I would be very interested if were talking about Gland/ Tissue Excision if end results are similar or comparable to Dr. Blau's work. I would want to see before and after pics and want to know on average how many gyno surgeries this Dr. performs a year. How does the Dr. keep cost low with expenses such as operating room(hospital), anesthesia, and supply fees. Operating room, anesthesia, are now cheap. Does he have his own facility and anesthesiologist.

Last edited:
This is interesting, but how can cost be close to the same for everyone. Some need Gland/ Tissue Excision and Chest Contouring, which would most likely be considerably more from my understanding than just Lipo.

Are we talking about gland removal for 2k or just some Lipo with the Dr. you mentioned. Anyways I would be very interested if were talking about Gland/ Tissue Excision if end results are similar or comparable to Dr. Blau's work. I would want to see before and after pics and want to know on average how many gyno surgeries this Dr. performs a year. How does the Dr. keep cost low with expenses such as operating room(hospital), anesthesia, and supply fees. Operating room, anesthesia, are now cheap. Does he have his own facility and anesthesiologist.

We're talking about gland removal and I've been told he has another Dr. friend of his come up to assist in the surgery from florida I think ?? I'll find out all the details this week and I'll post all the info. Also he does some lipo depending on how much is needed. As far as anesthesia I don't think he knocks his patients out all the way, from what I've been told he gives them a nice dose of valium or xanax and uses lidocaine around the nipple. I'll make sure to ask all the right questions this week and I'll post all the info.

I'm IN

Count on me too. Need to have it done asap

an eye opener, would this be the doc from RX? and how do expect that he would be interested in a deal like that, ya he gets business, but 2g's might be not quite worth his time, im sure this would be a very flunctuationg price and timing thing, long lines waiting too prob

sounds promising, especially for those from the midwest...

lets get some details

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner