over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ALL MEMBERS OF...

claymore

Registered
Professional Muscle:

(Just to let the MODS know I've already checked with "Big A" and got his approval to post this.)

Lately I've seen a lot of you guys ask and discuss the issue of gyno, I hate seeing people get rapped and have to spend $5,000-$10,000 on surgery when there are plenty of great Dr.'s out there that perform the surgery for much cheaper and they know what they're doing. Several pros I know have had the surgery and they've spent a lot less than what I've seen advertised by some of these other Dr.'s. Don't ge me wrong they do great work and all but why pay $5,000-$10,000 for a surgery you can get for 1/5 of the price ?? anyway I was wondering how many of you guys would be interested if I could get a very well known Dr. (Most all of you guys would know of him) to give a group discount to all PM members and if I could get him to agree to say somewhere around $1,750-$2,000 per surgery that would be for everything !! Anyway just post in this thread and I'll talk to him this week and see what he says.

Question regarding nipple sensitivity.

sorry posted in the wrong place

Last edited:
WOOOOW. What would the time frame on this be? I really want to start training with alex but this might be too good to pass up.

WOOOOW. What would the time frame on this be? I really want to start training with alex but this might be too good to pass up.

Not really a time frame, just need to get some kind of idea of how many guys would be interested. I'll talk with him this week about all the details and let everyone know everything.

I need one too. but would like to know if the surgeon is certified by american board of surgery. Also is a plastic surgeon and if his staff deals with insurance?

sounds very interesting! i am listening.

This would help a lot of guys I think, as long as the doc is well known and his reputation could be varified. 2k for this surgery is a bargain! Where would the doctor be located at?

I need one too. but would like to know if the surgeon is certified by american board of surgery. Also is a plastic surgeon and if his staff deals with insurance?

I'll have all the details this week for you guys.

This would help a lot of guys I think, as long as the doc is well known and his reputation could be varified. 2k for this surgery is a bargain! Where would the doctor be located at?

He's very well known, he's located in the Midwest.

shoot im in. i've had it done FOUR TIMES! It's ridiculous. I would really like to end this once and for all

shoot im in. i've had it done FOUR TIMES! It's ridiculous. I would really like to end this once and for all

Wow, can you share with us what you think the docs did wrong? What has been the cause for the repeated surgery?

The first time was lipo only (2001). This Dr. told me he was being conservative and didnt want to leave me with too much scar tissue (craters) 300cc removed from each side. The results were noticable but gyno was still there. I requested to remove the gland...... again results were noticable but still on the conservative side (residual fat/gland)

Fast foreward to 2008... I saw a Dr. whom I liked with a good track record. He suggested lipo only. He removed 700cc from the right and 350cc from my left. After a few follow ups and assurance that it was just "bruising". We came to the conclusion that there was still a an ample amount of residual fat left in my chest :rolleyes:.

My last procedure was done in December 09. 700cc from my left and 150cc from the right. But now I have some gland and scar tissue left over which is making my nipples sag and puffy. On my left there is a large finger of gland/tissue sweeping towards the midline.

Anyway I have a follow up in August as . That's my story couldn't make it up if i wanted to. ON the bright side after 4 procedures It does look much better than it did.

The first time was lipo only (2001). This Dr. told me he was being conservative and didnt want to leave me with too much scar tissue (craters) 300cc removed from each side. The results were noticable but gyno was still there. I requested to remove the gland...... again results were noticable but still on the conservative side (residual fat/gland)

Fast foreward to 2008... I saw a Dr. whom I liked with a good track record. He suggested lipo only. He removed 700cc from the right and 350cc from my left. After a few follow ups and assurance that it was just "bruising". We came to the conclusion that there was still a an ample amount of residual fat left in my chest :rolleyes:.

My last procedure was done in December 09. 700cc from my left and 150cc from the right. But now I have some gland and scar tissue left over which is making my nipples sag and puffy. On my left there is a large finger of gland/tissue sweeping towards the midline.

Anyway I have a follow up in August as . That's my story couldn't make it up if i wanted to. ON the bright side after 4 procedures It does look much better than it did.

Wow, 700cc's here and 700 cc's there, you had a massive amount removed it sounds like. In order for you to have that much taken out, do you think you were "growing" or accumulating more in between the surgeries? It sounds like it was coming back. Thats one thing that would worry me. How permanent are the changes?

I would be interested for sure! BUT, I guess that depends on where he is located. I'm not going to travel out of state to have it done;)

I had it done in 2007, but my right tit has formed a knot again!!!:mad:

I've hardly been on anything since then as well. It was supposed to have been complete glandular removal when it was done:mad:

Anyway, and regardless of how this were to play out, after this year, i'm going to have it redone when I get time. The first plastic surgeon worked with my insurance and got it to a 30/70 coverage. I think it cost 2-2,500 per side, and I only paid 30% of that $5,000.

BMJ

Wow, 700cc's here and 700 cc's there, you had a massive amount removed it sounds like. In order for you to have that much taken out, do you think you were "growing" or accumulating more in between the surgeries? It sounds like it was coming back. Thats one thing that would worry me. How permanent are the changes?

Correct, it was defenitely growing in b/t surgeries. What can I say..I'm one of the unlucky ones that stores fat in the chest area compared to my stomach and legs.

Liposuction is the complete removal of the adipose cell so it can't hypertrophy anymore. Also you have to remember there is no way to remove 100% of the adipose tissue in the area so it can come back as you said. I found that if I keep my bf around 17% or lower my chest looks pretty good despite the puffy/gland issue.

As far as permanat changes.... too early to tell it's only been about 7 months. My Dr. did warn me it can come back, his exact words were "build some muscles".

Professional Muscle:

(Just to let the MODS know I've already checked with "Big A" and got his approval to post this.)

Lately I've seen a lot of you guys ask and discuss the issue of gyno, I hate seeing people get rapped and have to spend $5,000-$10,000 on surgery when there are plenty of great Dr.'s out there that perform the surgery for much cheaper and they know what they're doing. Several pros I know have had the surgery and they've spent a lot less than what I've seen advertised by some of these other Dr.'s. Don't ge me wrong they do great work and all but why pay $5,000-$10,000 for a surgery you can get for 1/5 of the price ?? anyway I was wondering how many of you guys would be interested if I could get a very well known Dr. (Most all of you guys would know of him) to give a group discount to all PM members and if I could get him to agree to say somewhere around $1,750-$2,000 per surgery that would be for everything !! Anyway just post in this thread and I'll talk to him this week and see what he says.

I think you would be lending a great benfit to our community.
This would help many members and also bring the doctor your
speaking of a tremendous amount of clients. Of course the surgeon
needs to be top notch at any cost.

I'd be very interested in this. This is a great way to give back to the PM community, props to you brother!

Plus....I could always use another short vacation ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131