over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

All my best John Meadows

Oh hell, yeah!!! So glad he made weight. Craziness to get there.

I hope he has a hell of a good time, first of all, and gets a fair look.

-S

P.S. Iabadman, thanks for posting. I'd been wanting to post something up, but John's one of those secretive guys like that... LOL

Man i'd love to see some pics i bet he looks SICK, good luck to ya big John.

best of luck.

great website that has totally opened my eyes to fats and health.

i am now looking for raw milk suppliers because of you john ha ha

like badman says family first. cant fault that.

i still love his vids especially the leg press.

mountain if you do read this can you explain the theory behind the bamboo bar??

All the best John. I hope you do well. I love reading your posts on here. I want to see the pics

Best of luck John!

WOW

John, you are amazing.............twins, wife, job, never forgetting a friend in need.......national level contest......I wish I had your energy......great job man!

AWSOME

Best of luck John. I can't wait to see pics and hear about your experience.

Man i'd love to see some pics i bet he looks SICK, good luck to ya big John.

He does!! That amazes me that I was looking at pics of a light heavyweight!!! Holy crap!

Pretty friggin' humble guy IMO from what I've read from him and the brief time I've had a chance to converse with him. Refreshing.

Best of luck John!

If you guys go to rx muscle .....palumbo profiles some of the favorites in the light heavy class ............after seeing that ,I believe John has a very good chance of stealing this, unless some genetic mutant shows up.......I believe Prince Fontineau is doing this show as well....he could give John probs ,as he is quite gifted.....but John seems to be thicker and grainier than those I have seen thus far [kinda of like Dusty at the jrs ].......so we are going to push getting very dry ......we are using fats instead of carb loading .......and will prob use a little sugar about 20 min before hitting the stage .......I believe win or lose he is at his best. He is about to get sprayed and then will either pose or lay down with feet elevated .[ an old homonuc trick I stole from a pm he shared with me yrs ago .....lol,.....scott if you read this ....congrads on your recent showing .....great improvements......you are one of the brightest guys in the game and during our few interactions I learned a ton.....I really hope things are well for you ]........I haven't slept in two days .....lol.....we 've been trading texts when I usually sleep ....ha ha.......I know how hard he's worked and still put his family first .......I want this to go well beyond words .......he is an example of how to keep this art in perspective .......family[what guy takes his twin infants with him to a national level show ....lol....one of the twins was running around the room all freaking night....ha ha] , work , friends, then bbing..........and believe me guys the only thing he does to the extreme....... is train and diet hard .....he does it all responsibily and intelligently .......he ' s a great role model for you guys just like Big Dusty is.........by tonight around 8 pm we'll have an idea of how this played out .........my take is the guy is already a winner and I am very proud of him ......I only want a win because I know how bad he wants it and how hard he worked for it..........

Hey ,if any of you guys could post a list of his classes light heavy wt competitors I 'd really appreciate it .....I can't find it and I told him I try and find it .......to see if I know any of the other guys doing it.......it would help the final hours of his drying out process if we knew what he was dealing with .......thanks

If you guys go to rx muscle .....palumbo profiles some of the favorites in the light heavy class ............after seeing that ,I believe John has a very good chance of stealing this, unless some genetic mutant shows up.......I believe Prince Fontineau is doing this show as well....he could give John probs ,as he is quite gifted.....but John seems to be thicker and grainier than those I have seen thus far [kinda of like Dusty at the jrs ].......so we are going to push getting very dry ......we are using fats instead of carb loading .......and will prob use a little sugar about 20 min before hitting the stage .......I believe win or lose he is at his best. He is about to get sprayed and then will either pose or lay down with feet elevated .[ an old homonuc trick I stole from a pm he shared with me yrs ago .....lol,.....scott if you read this ....congrads on your recent showing .....great improvements......you are one of the brightest guys in the game and during our few interactions I learned a ton.....I really hope things are well for you ]........I haven't slept in two days .....lol.....we 've been trading texts when I usually sleep ....ha ha.......I know how hard he's worked and still put his family first .......I want this to go well beyond words .......he is an example of how to keep this art in perspective .......family[what guy takes his twin infants with him to a national level show ....lol....one of the twins was running around the room all freaking night....ha ha] , work , friends, then bbing..........and believe me guys the only thing he does to the extreme....... is train and diet hard .....he does it all responsibily and intelligently .......he ' s a great role model for you guys just like Big Dusty is.........by tonight around 8 pm we'll have an idea of how this played out .........my take is the guy is already a winner and I am very proud of him ......I only want a win because I know how bad he wants it and how hard he worked for it..........

Hey ,if any of you guys could post a list of his classes light heavy wt competitors I 'd really appreciate it .....I can't find it and I told him I try and find it .......to see if I know any of the other guys doing it.......it would help the final hours of his drying out process if we knew what he was dealing with .......thanks

Parenthesis Devers will be doing LHW, both open and Master's.

Other open LHWs that I know of are Lorenzo Jones, Chris Przybla, Durlan Castro, Hans Vandergronden (might be a middle though), Mike Termini.

I got a sneak peek preview pic a few days ago and all i can say is DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!

I got that same sneak peek preview....jesus his legs look like granite stone! Yates would be proud.

Parenthesis Devers will be doing LHW, both open and Master's.

Other open LHWs that I know of are Lorenzo Jones, Chris Przybla, Durlan Castro, Hans Vandergronden (might be a middle though), Mike Termini.
lorenzo is trying to make this show 7 for 7 as he has done 6 shows this year including jr.'s usas last weekend and has won ALL shows. his conditioning is very good.... but john is downright freaky in terms of conditioning, hardness, and amount of muscle on his frame... GOOD LORD!

Good luck john, he sent me a pic the other day and YUP he's ready. Hard to believe hes a Light Heavy...he must of REALLY suffered because he's looking huge and ripped.

Good luck Meadows!!!

Good luck John ::ction-sm

John was in the 2nd call out of his class.

Palumob's comment during pre-judging.

JOHNNY MEADOWS: great biceps……….. striated quads……….. striated glutes/hams……… impressive thick, ripped, back……….

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws