over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

All my best John Meadows

Iabadman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Pm's own John Meadows aka mountaindog1 ,is doing the NA's this weekend ........He kept this on the down low and only a few people here even knew he was doing the show.[he just gave me the ok to announce it.........he just made the light heavy's [ it was a challenge getting there as he was very lean at 217 not too long ago and was 207 on mon...] I have been trading ideas with John for a while and we have developed a very close friendship along the way. When I told him that light heavies would give him the best shot to make his best showing ,he wasn't too happy........but after thinking about it, he agreed ........boy has he sufferred getting down .......and I believe he is at his all time best .....better than when he placed 4th in the usa in 1999.........

I am so proud to call John a friend and reguardless of how this plays out .......just know he is a true bbers bber ....he loves is it and is as hardcore as it gets , yet he is far beyond the typical self absorbed ego guy that most bbers are .......this guy nearly died just a few yrs ago , had his small intestant removed , has a brand new high level banking job , twin infant boys [that are amazing in their own right ] , a new web site / business ,and a loving wife that isn't even into bbing.......how he balances all of that and punished himself into the shape that he is in is beyond me ..........He is a special person and I am emotional writting this because I know how much he wants to do well for all of you.........he takes this as a personal expression of himself and I truely respect him for it ...........It's been a privilige to support him during this process.........Good luck John .....you already won in my book .....keep pushing .......we might just time this right ........kick some ass my friend.......!!!

I got a sneak peek preview pic a few days ago and all i can say is DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck to John, assuredly one of PM's greatest assets since he joined! :)

All my support also goes to Meredith (Lynx) who's gonna step on the same stage this weekend. :headbang:

I got a sneak peek preview pic a few days ago and all i can say is DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!
me too :eek: all i could say was WOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!! he looks down right NASTY! so proud of him.

BEST OF LUCK John!!!!!! Cant wait to see the pics... w/ Iabadman in your corner things should work out very well. I have no doubts! Go get em' man!
I bet these past cpl weeks have been hell tryin' to suck down to lh ;)

me too :eek: all i could say was WOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!! he looks down right NASTY! so proud of him.

I just can't get over John's leg size and conditioning in the he sent...just down right sick!

Who let the dog out?!!!

Good luck

This sport could definitely use more guys like John.

Kick ass tomorrow, bud.

All the best John, glad to see you giving it your all.

Ha ha tell me what bber is delaying their drying out process because he is having trouble getting his twins to fall asleep......lol......that is called having your priorities in the right place my friends.......you have to love that guy ........And alfresco .....I will call you mid week next week ......thanks for the nice pm about John [I agree] and the great e-mail you sent earlier ........I am excited that my good friend JC gets to meet you and your beautiful wife in paris very soon........I can't wait for the pics ........I think you owe us a new story in the thread of yours my friend .....ttys ....

Go John .......I am excited to see how this goes......but know you already won......you beat your best .....that was the goal

Good luck John, you represent us all well here at PM! One of the finest guys on this board!

Good man...

Best of show to you John! You are a good man and the passion you have for this sport is encouraging and contagious! Glad you're on the board!

by the hair of his chinny chin chin.......

john text me and said he weighed in at 198.25

Best of luck

John I will be there cheering. For you and any support you need.

Awesome!

Cant wait to see it. Definitely routing for John. Always brings the conditioning and the thickness!

Z

Good luck JM....you're the man!

Good luck cant wait to see the pics. MM

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828