YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ALL OF PHIL HERNONS CLIENTS AND BIG As CLIENTS PLEASE READ!!!!

PHIL HERNON

Banned
I KNOW IT HAS BEEN A BUSY YEAR FOR US TRAINING FOR THE PIE EATING AND HOT DOG EATING CONTEST, BUT SOON WE WILL HAVE SOME FREE TIME TO GET EVERYONE READY FOR THE BELLY FLOP EXTRAVAGANZA LATER THIS FALL. WE WANT TO THANK ALL OF OUR PAST CLIENTS (CHRIS FARLEY, JOHN CANDY) FOR THEIR CONTINUED SUPPORT AND REFERENCES AS WE HAVE NOT HAD A FREE MOMENT. WHEN WE FIND TIME, WE WILL BE HAVING THE PHONE LINES BACK UP SO SEND ANY AMOUNT YOU CAN PLEASE, LARGE BILLS ONLY. THANK YOU.

Those guys are dead-was it your stack that caused that?
Diuretics? Cytadren? You should be ashamed! :D

Yep, agreed with Phil. Our cellulite is at such a level that we feel we are comfortable enough with our time to devote to all of you that want to be bigger than a sumo wrestler - imagine that??!!! You would be so huge you couldn't fit in a car... or bed... AWESOME!!!

Both Farley and Candy didn't listen to us. They could've been soooo much bigger! But they decided to stay athletic and they did too much cardio and got a heart attack! See what cardio does to you??!! It klills you, I tell ya!!!

Before I forget, as Phil said, only $100 bills accepted! We don't like change in our bumbags.

Dang I thought phil actually had some clients or makes preps and stuff for people the guy was huge last time I seen him in a mag. Him and mike francoise damn. Man its nice to actually have them around and not say yeah its uncle weiders protien that got me like this. MM

massmonster32 said:
Dang I thought phil actually had some clients or makes preps and stuff for people the guy was huge last time I seen him in a mag. Him and mike francoise damn. Man its nice to actually have them around and not say yeah its uncle weiders protien that got me like this. MM

In the next few weeks there will be chat rooms where you can hire your favourite pro or trainer from this board and for a fee you will have 1 hour blocks to pick their brains for anything you wish.

that is a great thing to offer, very good.

Call

Hey Phil, L.T.'s Fitness is gonna re-open this week. Just kidding. I tried calling but you don't have answering service. I'll keep trying, I need to get a hold of you so I can tell you how to train like a real man. Learned form the best, R.T. lol

Oh great! Now i have to get another job to be able to afford all he money i know I'm going to spend on talking with Pro's. It'll be well worth it i know.

It'll be sad that my $500.00 a month Miss Cleo bill now will go to talking with Pro BB's. hehe j/k....i dont spend "quite" that much. lol

Should be quite interesting and a learning experience.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131