over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

all pinning spots now hard ?

Report back after a few weeks of injecting there :D
Will do . I’m alternating legs eod. Yesterday’s shot feels great. I only do 1/2cc per shot.

I just hit the split between my ham and quad in the right leg. Smooth as butter. I upped the dose to 3/4cc because I’m going out of town for a few days. It’s nice finding a spot that’s free from scar tissue.

The split between the quads and hams while lying on your side on a bed actually turned out to be perfect. No nerves. No swelling. Very easy because your leg is totally relaxed while lying on your side. Zero PIP.
Dude please make some pictures I'm interested seriously :D

No pics. Sorry. Don’t need it linked to my location.
It’s easy. Just lie on your side on your bed with your leg relaxed and go to the middle of your leg between hip and knee. Find the split between your quads and hams. In the lying position it’s very obvious where the split is. I’m only going 1/2” deep. I don’t feel any nerves. To hit the sciatic nerve you’d have to go deep. Many years ago I’d go 1.5” deep there but not now after having sciatic nerve issues last year. Haha 😆

So, last night I put close to a full cc of sustanon and deca in the split between my quad and ham and there is definitely some PIP. 1/2cc barely has anything in my left leg. 3/4cc has zero PIP in my right leg. 1cc has some good PIP in my left leg. A lot of this is most likely due to the fact that my left leg had the patella completely torn off and I have titanium sutures woven all throughout my left quad in a cilindrical fashion to keep my leg together. Plus, I have severe muscle atrophy in my left leg from spinal nerve issues when a piece of one of my disks broke off and crushed the nerves.
My right leg is good to go except for multiple meniscus tears that don’t affect the injection site. I’ll try a big cc shot in the right leg next in a few days.

I took 80ius in the slin pin of sustanon/deca in my right leg, the good leg, last night, in the split between the quads and hams. It feels fine so it’s definitely the left leg that has issues with injects.

This happened to both delts even with 1 1/2 needle left it alone for a few months and would put hot and cold compress on it that worked for me

Well. I really messed up my last shot in the quad/ham split. I went way too high up the leg and in a bad spot. I have a big swollen ball up near the upper part of my leg on the side. It’s not hot or too hard. It’s red and swollen. Time to find a new injection site . The trials and tribulations of being a bodybuilder. 💉

I let hot water run over the syringe to heat up the oil and that seems to help it flow better into the muscle.

i used to love shooting quads and glutes. did it for YEARS. upper and lower outer quad and glute and hip. so thats 8 spots i shot routinely. i eventaully wore those spots out. now i REFUSE to shoot those spots. it even burned me out on 25g needles. they seem too "big" for me now lol. so i transitioned into only using slin pins and shooting 1cc at most at a time but often 1/2cc shots more often. so i now shoot in delts, tris, calves.... give me about 12-14 spots to shoot and can keep the shots small and rotate more often.
-F2S

Any of you guys do sub-q injections? I'm considering doing that for my injections

I've been injecting myself for over 30 years and I have very little scar tissue.I rotate all inject areas.I inject glutes,quads,delts,tri's,bi's,pecs,lats,traps.Traps are very interesting to do I stand in front of a mirror so I can see to asperate......

Maybe switch to slin pins and inject smaller muscles for awhile.

i used to love shooting quads and glutes. did it for YEARS. upper and lower outer quad and glute and hip. so thats 8 spots i shot routinely. i eventaully wore those spots out. now i REFUSE to shoot those spots. it even burned me out on 25g needles. they seem too "big" for me now lol. so i transitioned into only using slin pins and shooting 1cc at most at a time but often 1/2cc shots more often. so i now shoot in delts, tris, calves.... give me about 12-14 spots to shoot and can keep the shots small and rotate more often.
-F2S
That thought of pinning my TRI makes me hurt....but if you are doing slin and 1cc a shot, are you doing multiple shots a day?

That thought of pinning my TRI makes me hurt....but if you are doing slin and 1cc a shot, are you doing multiple shots a day?
as i got older i used less and less gear. now only using "trt" of 50mg prop m/w/f so just 1/2cc shots
when i would do a cycle i'd usually pin 1-2x a day 5-6 days a week
doesnt work well for high dose cycles but i dont do those anymore...
-F2S

i think it would help, once you have scar tissue can you get rid of it ? this is really annoying, i miss the days it just flowed in

It took over six months of extreme deep tissue work to break up my scar tissue from injections. It sounded like she was snapping carrots busting up the scar tissue.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131