over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

All Pros --- Help on how to loose last 10 15 lbs, ive lost 40 so far

STUDENT

Registered
You guys are gonna flame me for not having a set diet that i do every day.. but being honest will help you guys help me.

Ok I am 5'7 21 years old, 162 lbs, was formally 200 lbs. I know my diet is a big ding, but I do not eat bad, I avoid white carbs and eat very healthy.. i just don't eat the same thing everyday. I don't drink any beer or soda.

I just recovered from my gyno surgery so my goal is to loose my gut. I dont want to be skinny, I just want to have a beach body,I want to have abs guys !
I just started taking mp's stack low t3 stuff at 25 mcg and it makes me sleeeeepy... I think im going to up it to 50 mcg tomorrow

PLEASE big bros can someone give me a diet and work out plan,I will follow it 100%, I'm a broke ass college student lol Everyone keeps telling me hire Phil but I just cant afford it.

Everyone at my gym tells me different things like go on an all apple diet for 3 days, run 8 miles everyday, some say keep lifting and do low intensity cardio, p90x insanity.. {keep in mind i cant lift heavy or do crazy workouts do to my surgery} But i want to know from the pros and get the best advice.
Also i am all nat besides the stack low t3 at 25mcg in the morning.

Thank you.=D

You guys are gonna flame me for not having a set diet that i do every day.. but being honest will help you guys help me.

Ok I am 5'7 21 years old, 162 lbs, was formally 200 lbs. I know my diet is a big ding, but I do not eat bad, I avoid white carbs and eat very healthy.. i just don't eat the same thing everyday. I don't drink any beer or soda.

I just recovered from my gyno surgery so my goal is to loose my gut. I dont want to be skinny, I just want to have a beach body,I want to have abs guys !
I just started taking mp's stack low t3 stuff at 25 mcg and it makes me sleeeeepy... I think im going to up it to 50 mcg tomorrow

PLEASE big bros can someone give me a diet and work out plan,I will follow it 100%, I'm a broke ass college student lol Everyone keeps telling me hire Phil but I just cant afford it.

Everyone at my gym tells me different things like go on an all apple diet for 3 days, run 8 miles everyday, some say keep lifting and do low intensity cardio, p90x insanity.. {keep in mind i cant lift heavy or do crazy workouts do to my surgery} But i want to know from the pros and get the best advice.

Thank you.=D

:confused:

Thank you.=D

There is no one meal plan fits all but if you put something together we can help dial it in. Each meal should be planned out with the correct amount of pro/carb/fat. Once you do this your body will change dramatically.

There is no one meal plan fits all but if you put something together we can help dial it in. Each meal should be planned out with the correct amount of pro/carb/fat. Once you do this your body will change dramatically.

thank you for your advice !

I am no pro, but have been bbing 30+ years and the past few have seen the biggest changes since I was a newbie.

Start by figuring our your basal metabolic rate BMR. To do this, you need to know your weight, height, % bodyfat, and you need a good BMR calculator. Google the term basal metabolic rate and you will find some formulas.

Add a few hundred Kcals for each half hour of hard physical activity you engage in throughout the day (lifting weights, cardio, running, working a day labor job, etc.). The BMR calculator should tell you how much to add for each type of activity.

Then you have your maintenance Kcals. To diet, subtract 250 to 500Kcals per day from maintenance. Use that for several weeks, with a day off maybe once a week (eating maintenance Kcals) or maybe every other week. [If you are losing 1lb to 2lb per week, you are good to go. If weight loss slows, you can either take a day off (cheat day) to jumpstart your metabolism or decrease your Kcals a little further. Do not diet longer than 16-24 weeks. If you diet that long, take a break and eat at maintenance levels, or do a bulk phase for several weeks.]

Using your diet Kcals, you need to figure out what macro nutrients (macros) you need to be eating. Macros are protein, carbs and fats.

If your LBM (lean body mass) is 160, you should be eating approximately 1.5g of protein to 2g protein per lb of LBM (240g to 320g) per day. This forms the base of your diet. Each g of protein equals 4 Kcals so if you are eating 300g protein each day you are getting 1,200 of your Kcals from that.

Let's assume for argument's sake and as a working example, your maintenance Kcals are 2,600. You are using 1,200 of them on protein, and that leaves 1,400 for fats and carbs.

Then if you are dieting while eating carbs, you should cut your fat down very low, well under 100g, and eat the rest of your Kcals in carbs. A very low fat diet has under 50g fat (it will take a lot of discipline to go that low, but it can be done). At 9Kcals per g of fat that equals 450Kcals, leaving 950Kcals for carbs.

At 4Kcals per g of carbs, you can eat about 238g carbs per day in our example.

So you would have as a goal (in our hypothetical): 50g fat; 238g carbs; 300g protein.

Once you know your target macros, you should start measuring your foods and logging them in a food log. I use fitday.com. You log your food, and the program tells you what macros and Kcals you are getting each day.

For the above diet, it would be roughly 8oz meat, plus 1/2 cup rice, plus corn or peas for three meals per day, plus some eggs and oatmeal for breakfast.

You would not want to add any sugary sweeteners, and you should avoid salt and fats.

If you get hungry between meals, have a whey protein shake. Count everything you eat and adjust as necessary to meet your target macros.

Do this for a few months and watch your body change!

Pretty soon you won't need to log your food or calculate your BMR, except when changing diets or when your body has changed from where you started.

Last edited:
I am no pro, but have been bbing 30+ years and the past few have seen the biggest changes since I was a newbie.

Start by figuring our your basal metabolic rate BMR. To do this, you need to know your weight, height, % bodyfat, and you need a good BMR calculator. Google the term basal metabolic rate and you will find some formulas.

Add a few hundred Kcals for each half hour of hard physical activity you engage in throughout the day (lifting weights, cardio, running, working a day labor job, etc.). The BMR calculator should tell you how much to add for each type of activity.

Then you have your maintenance Kcals. To diet, subtract 250 to 500Kcals per day from maintenance. Use that for several weeks, with a day off maybe once a week (eating maintenance Kcals) or maybe every other week. [If you are losing 1lb to 2lb per week, you are good to go. If weight loss slows, you can either take a day off (cheat day) to jumpstart your metabolism or decrease your Kcals a little further. Do not diet longer than 16-24 weeks. If you diet that long, take a break and eat at maintenance levels, or do a bulk phase for several weeks.]

Using your diet Kcals, you need to figure out what macro nutrients (macros) you need to be eating. Macros are protein, carbs and fats.

If your LBM (lean body mass) is 160, you should be eating approximately 1.5g of protein to 2g protein per lb of LBM (240g to 320g) per day. This forms the base of your diet. Each g of protein equals 4 Kcals so if you are eating 300g protein each day you are getting 1,200 of your Kcals from that.

Let's assume for argument's sake and as a working example, your maintenance Kcals are 2,600. You are using 1,200 of them on protein, and that leaves 1,400 for fats and carbs.

Then if you are dieting while eating carbs, you should cut your fat down very low, well under 100g, and eat the rest of your Kcals in carbs. A very low fat diet has under 50g fat (it will take a lot of discipline to go that low, but it can be done). At 9Kcals per g of fat that equals 450Kcals, leaving 950Kcals for carbs.

At 4Kcals per g of carbs, you can eat about 238g carbs per day in our example.

So you would have as a goal (in our hypothetical): 50g fat; 238g carbs; 300g protein.

Once you know your target macros, you should start measuring your foods and logging them in a food log. I use fitday.com. You log your food, and the program tells you what macros and Kcals you are getting each day.

For the above diet, it would be roughly 8oz meat, plus 1/2 cup rice, plus corn or peas for three meals per day, plus some eggs and oatmeal for breakfast.

You would not want to add any sugary sweeteners, and you should avoid salt and fats.

If you get hungry between meals, have a whey protein shake. Count everything you eat and adjust as necessary to meet your target macros.

Do this for a few months and watch your body change!

Pretty soon you won't need to log your food or calculate your BMR, except when changing diets or when your body has changed from where you started.

Thank you so much for taking the time and effort out of your day to write this out, it is very appreciated, I will follow your advice!
I am going to do more research on macros what foods those macros etc, once again thank you very very very helpful bro

Woodwise post above is exactly what u need.
For tracking, Get an app like myfitnesspal or something similar to log your food. Basically every food in the universe is in that database. Just search what you are eating and the app load all the nutritional info for you. It does all the math for you and you can see your macros, and adjust accordingly.

Last edited:

Thank you.=D

LOL - Everyone has some kind of advise!

Who told you to take the t3?

A good start would be to tell us exactly what you ate and what you did for training today. This will help us get an idea of how in-depth we need to go.

One good and inexpensive diet option is to down load Shelby's eBooks!
Shelby Starnes - The Official Website

Woodwise has some good advise!

Peace

LOL - Everyone has some kind of advise!

Who told you to take the t3?

A good start would be to tell us exactly what you ate and what you did for training today. This will help us get an idea of how in-depth we need to go.

One good and inexpensive diet option is to down load Shelby's eBooks!
Shelby Starnes - The Official Website

Woodwise has some good advise!

Peace

I had 2 egg whites 1 whole egg for breakfast, some time after I went to the gym and ran 3 miles on a treadmill and 2 miles on the elliptical, some time after i fried up 10 oz of chicken and cut in half ( for later ) and got handfuls of salad with a little thousand island dressing. I am about to eat that again right now. I see how the way I'm eating is nothing compared to the target macros I need to do, I always thought some veggies and meat would do the job but i now see that like everything else structure is key.

Woodwise post above is exactly what u need.
For tracking, Get an app like myfitnesspal or something similar to log your food. Basically every food in the universe is in that database. Just search what you are eating and the app load all the nutritional info for you. It does all the math for you and you can see your macros, and adjust accordingly.

Ill be sure to download this thanks!

invest $50 and get all of Shelby's books , buy them one at a time if you have to ; their is a massive amount of great info on how to diet properly in them

**broken link removed**

invest $50 and get all of Shelby's books , buy them one at a time if you have to ; their is a massive amount of great info on how to diet properly in them

**broken link removed**
Yes i think I am going to buy them 1 at a time and when I'm close to being done buying the next book.

I had 2 egg whites 1 whole egg for breakfast, some time after I went to the gym and ran 3 miles on a treadmill and 2 miles on the elliptical, some time after i fried up 10 oz of chicken and cut in half ( for later ) and got handfuls of salad with a little thousand island dressing. I am about to eat that again right now. I see how the way I'm eating is nothing compared to the target macros I need to do, I always thought some veggies and meat would do the job but i now see that like everything else structure is key.

You can diet with carbs, or diet without carbs. I described a diet with carbs above.

A diet without carbs (similar to what you are describing above) is a ketogenic diet. For a true Ketogenic diet, eat a lot of protein (probably 2g per lb lean bodymass), very low carbs (below 25g per day) and get the rest of your Kcals from fats. You will want to eat fatty meats, sausages, lots of nuts and other oily and fatty foods.

Most people don't like the ketogenic diet, and say it makes them flat or makes them lose muscle mass. I have done a keto diet twice, and the second time it went well because I got enough fats in my diet.

Shelby has an excellent reputation. I have not read his e-books, but given the results he gets for his clients, I am sure it is worthwhile.

Last edited:
You can diet with carbs, or diet without carbs. I described a diet with carbs above.

A diet without carbs (similar to what you are describing above) is a ketogenic diet. For a true Ketogenic diet, eat a lot of protein (probably 2g per lb lean bodymass), very low carbs (below 25g per day) and get the rest of your Kcals from fats. You will want to eat fatty meats, sausages, lots of nuts and other oily and fatty foods.

Most people don't like the ketogenic diet, and say it makes them flat or makes them lose muscle mass. I have done a keto diet twice, and the second time it went well because I got enough fats in my diet.

Shelby has an excellent reputation. I have not read his e-books, but given the results he gets for his clients, I am sure it is worthwhile.

Ok I did the whole thing and it came close to what you said on macros, now about my training, would you recommend hard cardio until i get to a low body fat percentage.. or working out mon wed friday with cardio in on tu thurs sat? I want get lean, u know a beach body... :star-wa:s

Ok I did the whole thing and it came close to what you said on macros, now about my training, would you recommend hard cardio until i get to a low body fat percentage.. or working out mon wed friday with cardio in on tu thurs sat? I want get lean, u know a beach body... :star-wa:s

Best way to lose body fat AND gain muscle at the same time....is to do morning cardio on an empty stomach....(this will be a medium paced jog, no crazy sprinting or all-out running).....then...feed yourself very well and clean for the rest of the day...and then smash some weights in the evening.

Morning cardio will boost your metabolic rate for atleast the following 2-3 hours...which will induce hunger and will give you the ability to pound down lots of protein. Protein is your best friend. It has a very powerful thermic effect on the body, due to how hard the body must work to metabolize it.

I would stick to the 3-day schedule in the beginning...and then add a day on the weekend....

So that means...

Monday - Morning cardio AM / Chest, Triceps, Shoulders PM
Tuesday - Morning Cardio AM / Rest
Wednesday - Legs and Abs (Hams, Quads, Calves)
Thursday - Rest
Friday - Morning Cardio AM / Back, Forearms, Biceps, Shoulders PM
Sat - OFF
Sun - OFF

Take woodswise advice and then add it to this and you will be all good money bro

I think you will need to experiment to see what works. I have heard it said if you do a lot of cardio early on, you risk losing both muscle and the effects of the cardio.

Myself, I do a couple or three days of cardio per week with my normal weight training.

I get into a Kcal defecit of 500Kcals or a little less, and stay there for a few weeks, with maybe one cheat day a week or every other week, with Kcals at maintenance levels.

I diet for 12 - 16 weeks, then take a break for a short time (maybe a week or two) on maintenance Kcals.

I think you will need to experiment to see what works. I have heard it said if you do a lot of cardio early on, you risk losing both muscle and the effects of the cardio.

Myself, I do a couple or three days of cardio per week with my normal weight training.

I get into a Kcal defecit of 500Kcals or a little less, and stay there for a few weeks, with maybe one cheat day a week or every other week, with Kcals at maintenance levels.

I diet for 12 - 16 weeks, then take a break for a short time (maybe a week or two) on maintenance Kcals.

Hey bro above on the long advice you sent me, you said if my lbm is 160, I weigh 160 with 20percent body fat.. so my lbm is more in the 140s correct? So do i base my diet of my lbm or my actual weight because it makes a huge diffrence in my kcals and macros

thanks!

Hey bro above on the long advice you sent me, you said if my lbm is 160, I weigh 160 with 20percent body fat.. so my lbm is more in the 140s correct? So do i base my diet of my lbm or my actual weight because it makes a huge diffrence in my kcals and macros

thanks!

If you weigh 160 and are 20% bf, your LBM is more like 128#. I would start with that LBM in the metabolic calculator and see what result you get. Add a few hundred Kcals for activities, and you have your maintenance Kcals.

Try dieting on your maintenance Kcals for a week, then adjust down if you are not losing weight, and up if you are losing more than 2lbs per week after the first week (you will lose maybe 8-10lbs the first week, then it should be 2 lbs each week after, if you have the right Kcal defecit).

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner