advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ALL READ - INPUT/SUGGESTIONS REQUIRED FROM EVERYONE INCLUDING GUESTS!

A DOLLAR A MONTH IS CHEAP FOR THE KNOWLDGE THAT IS ALREADY HERE.
BUT THE MAGAZINE WILL HAVE TO HAVE THE OFFICIAL ASS OF THE MONTH ALSO:D

A lot of guys on here bring more knowledge than most pros. A lot of pros are pros in spite of themselves. DIEZEL666, you have taught me a LOT!!! This is why I am on here, to learn more myself. It is kind of frustrating to me, the more I learn, the less I feel I know. It just opens another door. No one can master every piece of this bodybuilding puzzle, we must rely on each others expertise.

I have to agree with Phil; I may be relatively new to the board but I am not new to the sport. I have trained with many Pro's, have close friends that are Pros (men and women) and have an inner circle that are tied to the Pros. I do not believe they can offer what this board already has. The trainers/BB's such as Phil, Dante, JM, Shelby, Mack Truck and many others are the ones who are truly shareing the info that most of the members need to progress and be the best possible BB they can be. (Phil could share more...)

Big A you already let the cat out of the bag with the "Truth"; the members need trainers/BB's that have had the same road blocks most of us run up against and then share how they got over them. How many road blocks or sticking points did Phil Heath or Ronnie Coleman run into?

I think the board is great and would be happy to pay a $1 a month. Just make sure some of that money goes to the All Stars already on this board.

That is why $1/month is plenty to facilitate what I need to do. Charging anymore than that, when is not really needed, is greed.

here is a true man speaking out of his heart.thats why everything u do in life will turn out great for you.that last sentence says alote about ur integrity

im all for it.i think its a great idea.how will anyone know if its gonna work out or fail if you dont give it a try.i rather try and fail than not try at all

I have to agree with Phil; I may be relatively new to the board but I am not new to the sport. I have trained with many Pro's, have close friends that are Pros (men and women) and have an inner circle that are tied to the Pros. I do not believe they can offer what this board already has. The trainers/BB's such as Phil, Dante, JM, Shelby, Mack Truck and many others are the ones who are truly shareing the info that most of the members need to progress and be the best possible BB they can be. (Phil could share more...)

Big A you already let the cat out of the bag with the "Truth"; the members need trainers/BB's that have had the same road blocks most of us run up against and then share how they got over them. How many road blocks or sticking points did Phil Heath or Ronnie Coleman run into?

I think the board is great and would be happy to pay a $1 a month. Just make sure some of that money goes to the All Stars already on this board.

Agree. (but I do disagree with some of the names mentioned only cause they could easily have agendas and they own companies and need to be /somewhat/ filtered - ie they can't tell you exact dosages their clients taking, they are in public eye so can't sit there and say I take xyz or say things that offend people in power- ie sponsors here won't stand up and say biga is a complete liar - which he isn't but you get my point)

I would rather pay to have people that have nothing to left to lose (no contracts, done with sport, done with drugs, no coaching dieting business, etc.) or tired of the lies (bboy) to be /completely/ unfiltered - no threads turning into fights, let the bboys/magnums/etc. rant about their GH and high/low doses stuff (truth as THEY see it, that's what we want) or what ever their beliefs are without people throwing a fit or trying to debate. Debating wouldn't be for this area - it would be for questions, answers, learn.

Other members in this category I can think of magnum, baldnazi, REX ferrel (doesn't post much but he's loaded with knowledge), mike (I know he's not around but when he did the live chat WOW did he let lose of tons of info), massive g, etc.

Pro's that have something to lose won't say anything to 1/2 the degree of what's on this forum already.

Either way I'd pay 1$ for this site as is. But having a place where the above mentioned types of people can answer members questions and not be challenged by others (ie not have someone question their methods - many that do this criticizing don't actually know what they are talking about or have an agenda or have beef with the guy over past board BS... who the fuck cares if you know a guy that got big off 200mg and 2 sets a week or 2g and 200sets- we want the other persons truth as they see it not someone interjecting starting shit all the time, whether one is right or not... the ones selected is who we want to hear their unfiltered/criticized truth from. your verbal attacks make them shutup and leave- that list of names is getting longer).
/sorry rant

Last edited:
you will have my support Big A, $1 is nothing to the knowledge we could all learn.

I like the pro access idea and have no problem with paying, that's actually a great bargain. May be a good thing to weed out some folks (cheapskates) anyway, lol.

But I hope it doesn't become the pro's pushing other products and their monetary agenda's, getting in the way of solid, honest information and real sincere help. I don't blame anyone for wanting to make a buck, but it seems the waters have gotten a little muddy in the past, hate to see more of that. It can turn folks off to this great board. If there's a way to keep them honest, what an incredible opportunity for all of us.

Won't this negatively effect some of the people on now with training clients if the information is free from other pro's? just a thought.

As far as printed magazines, not sure they sell much anymore? Maybe online something? I like the thought of it, and the good ole days buying them as a youngster. But I don't know many people who still buy them with the internet being what it is now. Folks seem to be getting out of the printing business, not into it. Just my .02, Im sure you have researched it thoroughly and know way more than I.

Glad you are working on improving the board, and bodybuilding in general. Appreciate what you do here.

Last edited:
I do not have a problem paying 12$ a year! But I would rather see guys here get the contracts then pros already! Seems like some here know just as much if not more! And if they were paid to talk about it then sounds good to me!!! You could have your own set of pros BIGA! From your own board! Plus ppl that we have enjoyed talking to!!!

Also like the idea about you having prep guys to share their advice to paying members! That would have the prep guys going what they love and the ppl that want or need the advice the information as they need!!!

Count me in!!!

I'm in, shit for what I've aquired in the last 3 yrs from this board is priceless.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws