Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
There is alot of hysteria going on right now about the US UG labs.

Right now, ProMuscle sells advertising space to international companies that provide us with copies of their business licences. They are all 100% legal and licenced companies in their respective countries.

We are an international board, with members all around the world. To a great number of members that are not US based, it is perfectly legal to order products from our sponsors.

If you are in a country that buying from our sponsors products is illegal (such as the US), the onus is on you, the buyer, to make sure you don't break any local laws.

All the threads about the busts will be consolidated into one thread, so not to polute the board and create more hysteria.

Big A thank you for posting this and for also consolidating the threads... im already sick of hearing about all this stuff.... sowwy

thank you

that is what i thought pertaining to the sponsors on this board

Thanks big A thats all some of us needed to know!I fell like i just lost 30 pounds.Shit i didnt still fat.

I brought up the question regarding sponsors and open sourcing and I apologise for adding to histeria but I do want to mention not all are advertised as being International suppliers.

Big A thank you for posting this and for also consolidating the threads... im already sick of hearing about all this stuff.... sowwy

yea this stuff is super silly....
are you kidding me?

I brought up the question regarding sponsors and open sourcing and I apologise for adding to histeria but I do want to mention not all are advertised as being International suppliers.

I dont' see any US domestic steroid/gh suppliers on the board.

Great, now I have to unpack everything. Sorry hunny, I guess where not moving to Brazil after all!;)

Last edited:
Great, now I have to unpack everything. Sorry hunny, I guess where not moving to Brazil after all!;)

dont unpack yet!i think that this storm is going to get bad.guess we better start buying from our buddies again and hope it doesnt kill us:eek:
price wise and health wise i hate injecting crisco.:(

dont unpack yet!i think that this storm is going to get bad.guess we better start buying from our buddies again and hope it doesnt kill us:eek:
price wise and health wise i hate injecting crisco.:(

Tell you what........You go hide in a cave high in the mountains and ill come get you when this all blows over.........Promise :rolleyes:

Sorry you're tired of it but some people want and need to know about this.

Sorry you're tired of it but some people want and need to know about this.

I agree. It's a very important and touchy subject. A lot of these people have been around for years, and they are like family. I wish the best for all involved.

Real or not, I just banned him and erased every incoherant, juvenile post he ever made which were some of the worst I've seen on this board. In all indications a COMPLETE moron.

Thanks, bro. Good riddance. I will still be looking over my shoulder at 'trucker's motels' though.:D

How smart does Big A look now after what those bastards pulled on gymace... Great work

Last edited by a moderator:
what did he say
I have no idea. That was the problem... NOBODY had any fucking idea. He was successful though, he got 20+ posts in before someone got rid of him.

I have no idea. That was the problem... NOBODY had any fucking idea. He was successful though, he got 20+ posts in before someone got rid of him.
Yea another one slips past me. I was gonna go all MAN-DRAKE up in his shit and the next thing I know he is gone! I must be gettin slow in my old age!:D At least I can have a field day with Anthony BAD ASS Roberts though.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear