over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ALL Supplements review and discount

drkimcrawford

Banned
Hi all,
Now before you read this article which I researched heavily, interviewed all of "my guys" and went through charts about please DO NOTE that I say in multiple places that research may say one thing and someone may react positively or negatively meaning it works great or not so great FOR THEM.

Therefore if you are commenting pro or con about a supplement (and I cover them all, not just what I personally carry) remember I am quoting the literature and summarizing what my patient population feels works for THEM.

You experienced guys REALLY know what works for you and if you even read this it will likely reinforce what you already know. Minimal super-new info-a little but not lots, just that it's all here in one review articles that took me a week to write. I really worked hard on this so please don't bash me and tell me I'm not a bodybuilder so how do I know (and I actually AM an avid weight lifter with good muscle mass and low bodyfat who uses the supplements in my kit). I also advise many amateurs and 3 pros going to the nationals and THEY use my advice on you-know-what and they use MY supplements.

The newbies to this site now have a place to start and this will be more helpful to the new and kind-of-new people to the sport.

As a last note before you look at this, please try to remember that I'm a sponsor-someone who has paid for the pleasure of your company. I DO enjoy interacting with everyone but I don't enjoy forking out money for no return. I have amazing supplements. Everyone loves them. They even taste great. All of them. The whey-shakes are so creamy they taste like milkshakes, the NO enhancer is so good you can drink it as a shot-same for the BCCA/glutamine powder-I mix them and do a big shot of them.

I gave away consults and products 2 months ago with no real impact and really cannot afford to keep GIVING things away. However I can do a whopper discount such that I am almost at a break-even with my vendor who makes only GMP certified, non GMO,gluten-free supplements and powders.

I created a coupon code ONLY for PM members and it's good until a week from this Friday for ANYTHING YOU WANT!!! It's pm30 and you get 30% off and if you get enough-you also get free shipping. I never talk about my products on threads -this is the first time in months, so PLEASE allow me this one time, OK???

I seriously seriously hope you enjoy this article!!! :)

Ultimate supplements guide

Best wishes to all,
Dr.Kim

thanks for the post. i enjoyed reading that.

I was given some sito-nox from you a couple of months ago ,I liked it very much .i am interested in some of your other products .how much do you have to spend to get the free shipping ? Thanks

Hi

I was given some sito-nox from you a couple of months ago ,I liked it very much .i am interested in some of your other products .how much do you have to spend to get the free shipping ? Thanks

Thank you for the thank yous!

Hi Mike, I recall that you did and glad you liked it. The bodybuilding kit is all 15% off and ships free. Individual orders ship free for $150 or more. I LOVE the SitoNox too! Have a super day!

Best,
Dr.Kim

i tried placing an order and it says:

Coupon "pm30" does not exist!

JT!

i tried placing an order and it says:

Coupon "pm30" does not exist!

Hi JT!
This website burps occasionally-and I can never detect why-good grief. Anyway I just tried the code on two browsers and two devices and it worked so it SHOULD be good to go. I'm so sorry for any inconvenience!

Thanks in advance. If you have any questions just contact me in contact and choose Dr.Kim and I"ll answer you on personal email.

Take care,
Dr.Kim

Why do promote glutamine when every phd in the industry has coined it worthless ?

Hi JT!
This website burps occasionally-and I can never detect why-good grief. Anyway I just tried the code on two browsers and two devices and it worked so it SHOULD be good to go. I'm so sorry for any inconvenience!

Thanks in advance. If you have any questions just contact me in contact and choose Dr.Kim and I"ll answer you on personal email.

Take care,
Dr.Kim

i sent you an email

Why do promote glutamine when every phd in the industry has coined it worthless ?

Because there is quite a bit of scientific data on it's usefulness and I report on data is why. Not "every Ph.D. has said l-glutamine is worthless" or else there wouldn't be all the papers on it that there are. Right?

My 3 pros headed to the nationals all use my BCAA+glutamine. I (for sure) think they know what they are doing and am honored that they listen and take my advice on things many BB's don't take seriously like high cortisol levels-meaning more than 15.

You're welcome to the rest of you and thank you to JT!

Great investment w Dr. Kim

Hello everyone. I don't post much and to be honest only lurk on here from time to time due to my schedule. A few months back I heard about Dr. Kim and started reading some of the articles she had posted. They were all Very informative and educational...so I decided to contact her and get more in depth on the services she offered.

I have always been one to try to be proactive w my health and take as many precautions as necessary to increase my chances of success. Currently I'm regulated by a HRT doctor here but to be honest...I wanted to search out for someone who had more in depth knowledge about bloodwork...preventative measures that can be taken...and ways to keep bloodwork optimal.

I purchased the bodybuilding kit and have been incorporating this for a few months now. I can say with 100% certainty this has made a difference in my prep. I currently just won a pretty big show and will be competing again in 2 weeks.

Here is a stage pic from the show...

Competing for several years and always trying to improve...I can't stress enough how important it is to get regular bloodwork taken...and having an expert go over your labs to help one be healthier and keep things in check!!

Thanks DR. KIM...you made me a believer in some of the systems you had me incorporate during this prep. Thanks in advance and look forward to continuing this journey to keep improving.

Attachments

• IMG_0394.jpg
    IMG_0394.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 110
Nice article, but it would look even better if you had used references to your claims.

I apologize for not being specific. Basically we w worked on my adrenals and recovery..I used some of her essential oils she sells along with bodybuilding kit.

Her products she believes in are super high quality...the company she uses to have products formulated is named Ashley Martin manufacturing. Look them up if you like...you can tell they are top notch. I hope this helps. Thanks in advance...

Mental 1- haha great name!

Hi you-know-who,
You are one of the most intelligent and grounded guys I've met-so I laughed with that screen name!

I'm SO proud of you and know you are gonna kick butt next contest. It is so great to take care of a world class bodybuilder who seriously wants to stay healthy and actually takes my advice and tries "my little tricks."

Go YOU!!!
As to the guy above, "Mental 1" isn't going to reveal all of the things he did-he (rightly so) doesn't want to give away what are now his secrets-why should he?And there are scientific studies galore on everything we did. Even the aromatherapy-all science based big time.

Thank you for such a lovely post! :love::love::love:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity