advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

All you guys and Gals please read (Superior1)

Congressional Book Drive update

Well, I'm unfortunately reporting poor and truly dissappointing results in the first three weeks. Virtually NO donations outside of a few close and select friends. I understand fully my ferver for the truth getting out to society about the real deal on anabolic steroids. And maybe that clouded my thinking a bit as far as thinking my zeal would be parrallel in the minds and hearts of others.
Does this mean give up? No it doesn't!!! It just means I doubt the 3 month goal will be met. At least not at the rate we're going.
I was hoping for a bit more enthusiasm from fellow bodybuilders. I honestly received more negative posts than positive one and it's honestly points I can't argue. But also points that I can't cower to!!
So anyway. I would have hoped my initial post would have sparked the interest of most of the people of this community and encourage a number of them to say, why not what the hell???
But it didn't... So I'm basically here at week 3 to humblly seek a small monetary sum from each of you to see this project through to completion. In other words I'm begging! :) LOL.
No!! I choose not to resort to that. But what I do ask is this. If the number of people who viewed the site would have donated even $10.00 We would have already hit the goal. But instead we received a whopping $150.00. I had one friend locally that's never even heard of Zambon, give $30.00. And the rest came from about 5 people. That's quite sad.... What are we to do?? Like it has been said, It's beyond the point of being naive enough to think that our legislators are going to get it in the mail and rip through the pages and read it with the enthusiasm that we did. I doubt it. But to have them sent is making a statement more than the purpose of reading. Plus it beats the hell out of doing nothing..
I'm asking each person that reads this post to click on the link and give $5.00 thats it. You have DONE your part by doing that. Paypal is easy, Dropping $5.00 in regular mail is easy. Thats all this project needs to be a success.. And I know I'd like to gratification of knowing that a statement is being made. Below you can view the details of the drive again.
**broken link removed**

I've also put together who will up until the present be recieving the books and these are based on the states in which the donations are coming. Why don't you take a peak and see if your legislator is going to get a copy? I doubt it because you haven't donated. :)

State results
**broken link removed**

If you want to make sure the reps of your state gets one please donate and state to whom you want your donation being applied to. It could be your local area, Or Joe Biden himself!!! In any case.
I ask for each of you to drop off $5.00, You've lost more than that in the wash and that your wife/girlfriend never told you about. ;-)

Take care folks and appreciate you tolerating my reduction to beggary! ;-)

Sup1

I just made my donation

Hay Sup1 thanks for all you and Rick do for us. Mr Mike S too. You guys be da balls!!!

OK, I am sending in today!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity