over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Allday's Log with Black Star

looks like a nice cycle. ;)
following

Thanks brother. Only a few days in on the BSR gear but liking it so far. Will know more in a few days.

Have the tren base on hand for tomorrow's leg workout though... Real excited to test it.

Alright guys, exciting day today. Finally got to try out what I've been waiting for.. The Tren Base. I loaded up 1ml and took it to the delt 90 minutes pre workout. I had it in a 29g slin pin and it flew with no issues and there was no pain whatsoever (was expecting at least a slight burn). I knew it was at least legit tren immediately, as I got the cough right afterwards, but knew it was more than just tren ace a few sets into my workout. I've used plenty of test base along side injectable drol and dbol. My fav was using a chef's blend of 75mg test base, 25mg dbol, 25mg drol. This stuff was comparable at only 50mg. Strength wasn't much more than it usually was, but my stamina was far improved. Threw in a lot of volume than normal and sustained higher weights for more sets.

This was a super fun workout and will definitely be using this tren base every pre workout til I run out. Then I'll have to stock up with some more lol. Took a shot aftwards. Lighting isn't the best but will have to do.

Macros for the day: 275 protein, 375 carbs, 40 fats
Weight: 198lbs

Alright guys, exciting day today. Finally got to try out what I've been waiting for.. The Tren Base. I loaded up 1ml and took it to the delt 90 minutes pre workout. I had it in a 29g slin pin and it flew with no issues and there was no pain whatsoever (was expecting at least a slight burn). I knew it was at least legit tren immediately, as I got the cough right afterwards, but knew it was more than just tren ace a few sets into my workout. I've used plenty of test base along side injectable drol and dbol. My fav was using a chef's blend of 75mg test base, 25mg dbol, 25mg drol. This stuff was comparable at only 50mg. Strength wasn't much more than it usually was, but my stamina was far improved. Threw in a lot of volume than normal and sustained higher weights for more sets.

This was a super fun workout and will definitely be using this tren base every pre workout til I run out. Then I'll have to stock up with some more lol. Took a shot aftwards. Lighting isn't the best but will have to do.

Macros for the day: 275 protein, 375 carbs, 40 fats
Weight: 198lbs

that kinda stuff is awesome pre workout looking forward to more updates on this stuff

are you noticing the gear kick in yet or no its too early?

I'm a little over a week in subbing out from a legit chef I've been using for some time. Want to give it a little more time to fully judge but with over a week on BSR stuff, I am noticing no dip whatsoever. I consider the gear I was running top notch so not feeling and drop is great news. If I was feeling it more, then I'd say BSR is overdosed but this is right where I expect it to be after a week in. Will update it more after getting some more time with it.

Will say, the tren base is definitely a beast and legit. Three straight days running it pre workout now and having some killer workouts.

Will give some more updates tomorrow, got a light day at work so will have some more time.

that kinda stuff is awesome pre workout looking forward to more updates on this stuff

Thanks brother. I know it hasn't super updated but trying to finish up a couple projects at work before the end of the year (well really until today since clients will likely be out of the office between xmas and the new year), so the next couple weeks will be much lighter and will be back to a normal schedule.

The tren base is amazing. Gonna need to get some more for sure. Have 7mls left and I don't want to run out lol.

Definitely worth a try if you've never tried tren base. Sadly I've gotten the couch 2 out of 3 times but flows so smooth and no pip (for me) whatsoever.

What's up everybody? It's xmas eve here so managed to get out of work early and hit up a back workout before my gym closes for the holiday.. Of course I took an ml of tren base beforehand because my workouts have been awesome since using it. Similar to a high dose of inject test base/inject dbol/adrol but no noticable water gain whatsoever. I just notice my body gets much more pumped and vascular after a couple warmup sets. Strength isn't off the charts (never train for strength so not an issue) but I train with so much volume that that's to be expected. What has been making a big difference is the endurance I have during my lifts. Can sustain weights for more sets than normal and go heavier on drop sets.

Back:
100 reps of bodyweight pullups in as few sets as possible (7 sets)

Deadlifts: 4x10-6 (last two sets with 455 for 6)

Lat Pulldown: 4x12

Double Arm Bent Over DB Row: 3x8-12 (95lbs)

Straight Arm Cable Pulldown:
3x15 with rope attachment
3x15 with straight bar

Single Arm Hammerstrength row:
3x12

DB Shrugs:
4x15-25 S/S with 45lb Plate Shrugs (to failure)

Behind the back BB Shrug S/S with Reverse DB flys
4x25

Now off to eat some xmas cookies and eat some other delicious foods.

Looking good brother. I tried tren base for the first time this week also. Definitely a game changer imo. Pumps were insane

Looking good brother. I tried tren base for the first time this week also. Definitely a game changer imo. Pumps were insane

Thanks brother! and yea that stuff is no joke. Not one to hype things usually, but I took the plunge with things like tren, superdrol, test base, injectable dbol/drol, so haven't tried anything that has wowed me in a long time. This stuff definitely did.Glad to hear I'm not the only one

how fast does tren base hit you during the workout?

I was actually a little worried about this because with test base I usually give myself two hours before hitting the gym since it hits me slower than when I tried water based test suspension. But every time I've done tren base this week I've done it an hour preworkout and have felt the effects within the first few sets of my lift. I usually start every upper body workout with a couple sets of pullups, dips, and light lateral raises.

Within a set of each my upper body was pumped and vascular, much more so than without it.

I'mma try 90-120 pre workout tomorrow and see how I like it, but 1 hour this week has worked very well.

I was actually a little worried about this because with test base I usually give myself two hours before hitting the gym since it hits me slower than when I tried water based test suspension. But every time I've done tren base this week I've done it an hour preworkout and have felt the effects within the first few sets of my lift. I usually start every upper body workout with a couple sets of pullups, dips, and light lateral raises.

Within a set of each my upper body was pumped and vascular, much more so than without it.

I'mma try 90-120 pre workout tomorrow and see how I like it, but 1 hour this week has worked very well.

That's about when mine kicks in. Seems to be about a hour then just gets better as my workout goes on. Hitting legs today for the first time using tren base. Should be a hell of a workout

That's about when mine kicks in. Seems to be about a hour then just gets better as my workout goes on. Hitting legs today for the first time using tren base. Should be a hell of a workout

Yea I was surprised that it came on quicker than tne. Makes it much more convenient that way. And nice man yea did my first leg workout with it on wednesday. Save my heavy squatting for weekends so did a big volume lift with lots of extensions lunges and high rep leg presses and the pump was stupid.

What a weekend. Gained a few pounds after having a christmas filled with tons of delicious foods and lots of cookies. Weighed about 4lbs heavier on Saturday, but the glycogen supercompensation made for some killer pumps in the gym.

Being a couple weeks on the BSR gear, I'm confident in saying that it is as good as the gear I was running before. I held the brands I dealt with in very high regards so that means that Black Star is as legit as they come. Gonna switch my selios test e over to BSR shortly and reduce my tren ace from 700 to 525 and continue to run tren base 50mg pre workout. It's been way too enjoyable to not continue after this first 10ml I was sent.

Hit a leg workout today and again the pumps were unreal with the tren base. As a result, I had a killer low back pump after SLDLs but that's to be expected.

Lying Leg Curl:
4x25-15

Single Leg Leg Extension
4x25-15

Barbell Squat:
6x6 with 425 at heaviest (doesn't include warmup sets)

SLDL:
3x8-12 with 295 at heaviest weight

Leg Press:
3x15
2x50

Glute Machine (one of the ones I only ever see females doing)
3x15

Seated Calf Raise:
4x25

Standing Calf Raise:
4x25

Standing Calf Raise on Smith Machine (calf raise from the ground with 185lbs)
2x100

Some foam rolling and stretching afterwards.

Gonna hurting tomorrow. Thank god I sit all day at work and am not moving around personal training like in my college days. I would be struggling so hard.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws