over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Allday's Log with Black Star

Gonna hurting tomorrow. Thank god I sit all day at work and am not moving around personal training like in my college days. I would be struggling so hard.
gettin g out of the desk chair may be challenging. lol

Sorry for the lack of updates the past few days. Took a last minute trip with the lady friend to the mountains and have been snowboarding for much of the past four days. But back home now and on the grind for the new year. Will say the black star gear has been kicking in hard and the pumps in this gym have been insane. Filling out more now that I'm upping my carbs even higher. Running BSR's Tren Ace, NPP and Tren Base right now and will be adding in his test e once I get it (running a different brand right now). Just did a cardio day today but will post my friday workout.

6:30AM: Cardio (30 minutes on Arc Trainer)
8:00AM: Meal One: 125 grams of carbs, 75 protein, 8 fat
12:00PM: Meal Two: 25 grams of carbs, 75 protein, 15 fat
4:00PM: Meal Three: 125 grams of carbs, 75 protein, 8 fat
6:00PM: Workout
9:00PM: Meal Four: 125 grams of carbs, 75 protein, 8 fat

Workout for the day: Chest, shoulders, random arm stuff (wasn't feeling the workout - very tired from night before so just kinda did whatever seemed interesting. No rhyme or reason for anything order or selection of exercises today).

Cable Crossovers:
4x15-25

Hammer Strength Single Arm Incline Press S/S with DB lateral raise
4x10 (20 with lateral raises)

Bent over lateral raise S/S with Spider Curls
3x20 (14 with curls)

Decline Hammer Strength Press
4x15

Pec Minor Dips
4x to failure

Single Arm Cable Curls S/S with Single Arm tricep extensions
3x15

Upright Row S/S pushups
4x12 (to failure with pushups)

Plate front raises S/S with DB shrugs
4x25

As you can see, real random day but ended up getting a crazy good pump so felt pretty accomplished afterwards (even though I didn't go too heavy on anything). Hope everyone's having a great start to the new year!

Oh here's a pic from today, fasted shot done post cardio (no pump whatsoever)

Took a last minute trip with the lady friend to the mountains and have been snowboarding for much of the past four days.
wait....you have a life? lol!!
just booked my trip to utah in march. i dont board but i will ski 5 out of 7 days.

looking good bro. nice and LEAN and MEAN!

i feel like a total fat ass now...hella lean.

wait....you have a life? lol!!
just booked my trip to utah in march. i dont board but i will ski 5 out of 7 days.

looking good bro. nice and LEAN and MEAN!

Haha not much of one, but occasionally do a few fun things. Vast majority of my time is either in the office, the gym or keeping up to date on my industry and on these boards. Luckily my gf is in the same boat (minus frequently these boards) so it works out.

And no way that's awesome, I was actually in Utah for it. Grew up in Seattle so always boarded (skied when I was a kid) at Stevens in the Cascades or Whistler and Big White so this was my first time going anywhere else. Awesome place for boarding.

And thanks bud! Need to make sure to keep the food high so utilize all this gear. I mean I am putting the food away but could be better for sure.

yeah man, we stay in sandy utah and ski the big cottonwood and little cottonwood canyons. that gives us 4 resorts within 20 minutes from the house. brighton, solitude, alta and snowbird. we can take a 40 minute drive and ski the canyons and park city. deer valley is another 15 minutes from there and snow basin is a bout a 2 hour drive. this is our 11th or 12 year going there.

cookies, cake, booze etc... today is a new day. starting the new year off right!

yeah man, we stay in sandy utah and ski the big cottonwood and little cottonwood canyons. that gives us 4 resorts within 20 minutes from the house. brighton, solitude, alta and snowbird. we can take a 40 minute drive and ski the canyons and park city. deer valley is another 15 minutes from there and snow basin is a bout a 2 hour drive. this is our 11th or 12 year going there.

cookies, cake, booze etc... today is a new day. starting the new year off right!

Oh that's awesome yea we were at Alta and had a great time. Heard that solitude and snowbird are great spots too, think we're gonna try to go there next time. Yea once I moved to the desert, I had written off being able to go again unless I planned a big trip to Colorado or Whistler or something, but Utah isn't too big of a trip.

Alright guys, first monday of the new year. Got it off to a banging start. Did my usual fasted cardio for 30 minutes before work and managed to put away another 400 grams of carbs, 300 protein, and 40 fats. Did another shot of tren base preworkout and had the worst tren cough of my life. I usually am cool with the cough because as unpleasant as it is, it ensures me I'm running some legit stuff. This one was brutal though. Must have nicked a vein or something. Was coughing up a lung for five minutes and my teeth were aching like crazy. As awful as it was, the workouts have been too great to not continue using this stuff. Managed to get a back workout in today.

Monday: Back
1. Lat Pulldown:
2 Warm-up Sets: 15 reps each
3 Working Sets: 12 reps each

2. Deadlifts:
2 Warm-up Sets: 10 reps each
4 Working Sets: 6, 4, 2, 2 (485 for final two sets - big weight for me lol)

3. Single Arm Dumbbell Row
3 Working Sets: 12 reps

4. Hammer strength Row Machine (Single Arm)
3 Working Sets: 10 Reps

5. Hammer Strength Lat Pulldown (Single Arm)
3 Working Sets: 12 Reps

6. DB Shrugs
5x25

7. Rope Straight Arm Pulldown
6x15 (30 seconds rest)

Took a gym shot. My phone is in the other room and I don't feel like moving right now. Will post it later. Hope everyone managed to get a good workout on the busiest gym day of the year lol.

Dude I pinned tren base in the bathroom at work and I thought I was going to to get tren cough. How the hell would I explain that lol

So I totally just realized that the Men's physique show that I am planning on competing in this year is coming up in the third week of April. So that means that I am 16 weeks away. Since I am pretty lean right now, I'm not going to be starting my diet (guess I eat pretty much like I'm on a diet for the most part anyway) until around 10-8 weeks out depending on how I am looking.

This will be the first time that I will be "growing into the show" so to speak. Well not so much growing but trying to add what I can until around 2 months out then really tighten things up.

Since my timeframe is a little shorter I will have around 6-8 weeks of really pushing the carbs (for me) to see what kind of gains I can achieve without getting softer. I have been eating around 350-400 carbs a day with my 300 grams of protein and 35-45 grams of fat. Over the next few weeks I'll be adding in another 50-100 grams every day. I know this isn't a crazy amount of food for some people but given my job and my goals as a physique competitor, I try to keep lean year round and only a few weeks away from being able to do a shoot and still look presentable.

Had a good workout today. It's the gf's bday so we're going out after work and couldn't fit a lift in, so decided to do a fasted chest/shoulder workout. Fasted training is something that I am a big fan of from time to time. I don't find it sustainable for me to do long term but I go through phases of doing it every few months. Love it for cutting and doing it gets me shredded faster than any other method. Not that it's better but not eating a preworkout meal helps keep my carbs and overall calories lower than if I wasn't. But eating at an awesome Greek restaurant tonight so will be making up for those lost calories without a doubt.

Here's the workout:

Incline Hammer Strength Press:
4x12
S/S with Lateral Raises
4x20

Bent over lateral Raises
3x20
S/S Spider Hammer Curls
3x15

Single Arm Hammer Strength Decline Press
4x8
S/S Single Arm Shoulder Press
4x8

Cable Cross Over
4x12
S/S with pushups
4x to failure

Rope Extensions
4x15-8
S/S with Cable Lateral Raises
4x15-20

Finished up the workout with 30 minutes of LISS cardio, keeping my heart rate around 150-160 BPM.

Weight right at 204lbs

Dude I pinned tren base in the bathroom at work and I thought I was going to to get tren cough. How the hell would I explain that lol

haha that'd be a tough one for sure. Really no way to give a good backup story

Sorry for the lack of updates the past few days. Took a last minute trip with the lady friend to the mountains and have been snowboarding for much of the past four days. But back home now and on the grind for the new year. Will say the black star gear has been kicking in hard and the pumps in this gym have been insane. Filling out more now that I'm upping my carbs even higher. Running BSR's Tren Ace, NPP and Tren Base right now and will be adding in his test e once I get it (running a different brand right now). Just did a cardio day today but will post my friday workout.

6:30AM: Cardio (30 minutes on Arc Trainer)
8:00AM: Meal One: 125 grams of carbs, 75 protein, 8 fat
12:00PM: Meal Two: 25 grams of carbs, 75 protein, 15 fat
4:00PM: Meal Three: 125 grams of carbs, 75 protein, 8 fat
6:00PM: Workout
9:00PM: Meal Four: 125 grams of carbs, 75 protein, 8 fat

Workout for the day: Chest, shoulders, random arm stuff (wasn't feeling the workout - very tired from night before so just kinda did whatever seemed interesting. No rhyme or reason for anything order or selection of exercises today).

Cable Crossovers:
4x15-25

Hammer Strength Single Arm Incline Press S/S with DB lateral raise
4x10 (20 with lateral raises)

Bent over lateral raise S/S with Spider Curls
3x20 (14 with curls)

Decline Hammer Strength Press
4x15

Pec Minor Dips
4x to failure

Single Arm Cable Curls S/S with Single Arm tricep extensions
3x15

Upright Row S/S pushups
4x12 (to failure with pushups)

Plate front raises S/S with DB shrugs
4x25

As you can see, real random day but ended up getting a crazy good pump so felt pretty accomplished afterwards (even though I didn't go too heavy on anything). Hope everyone's having a great start to the new year!

Oh here's a pic from today, fasted shot done post cardio (no pump whatsoever)

wwwwhhhoooaaa brother! you are one lean mean bodybuilding machine ! grats on how well the log has went

I believe Dr. Layne Norton stated that fasted workouts or cardio do burn more calories, but cause you to burn less later in the day, therefore giving you the same net calories as if you had eaten anyway. That being said, I like to skip breakfast and do a fasted workout sometimes as well.

wwwwhhhoooaaa brother! you are one lean mean bodybuilding machine ! grats on how well the log has went

Haha thanks brother. Don't have the size so need to make up for it by being lean

I believe Dr. Layne Norton stated that fasted workouts or cardio do burn more calories, but cause you to burn less later in the day, therefore giving you the same net calories as if you had eaten anyway. That being said, I like to skip breakfast and do a fasted workout sometimes as well.

Yea, I do think Layne knows his stuff when it comes to nutrition, but idk how accurate it is. I think it balances out but have no idea how different fasted vs non fasted training is in regards to metabolism and fat burning. I only see faster results from it because I can only eat x amount before I workout and x amount afterwards. If I train fasted and have nothing before the workout, I don't have the appetite to eat 2X afterwards, so I eat overall less calories throughout the day.

That's the way I think about it at least.

What's up guys? Hope you're having a good Monday.

Today is right at 15 weeks out so figured I should update on exactly what I'm running at the moment:

700 Test E
700 Tren A
700 NPP

Nice and simple stack. Definitely right at the highest I've run so far. The plan is to stay where I'm at for the time being and slowly lower the test and add in masteron once I'm getting closer to the show.

Did some fasted cardio and abs before work again and trained chest and shoulders after work around 12 hours later.

Fit in 300 grams of protein, 375 carbs and 35 grams of fat.

Workout for the day:

Incline Hammer Strength S/S with Lateral Raises
4x12 (4x25 for raises)

Bent over lateral raises on incline bench S/S with Spider curls
4x20 (4x12 for curls)

DB Bench Press S/S with 45lbs plate shrugs
3x10 (3x50 for shrugs)

Incline Bench Freemotion Flys
4x12-15

Machine Flat Press S/S w/ machine lateral raises
3x12 (3x20)

Rope Extensions S/S with Single Arm DB Upright Row