over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Allergic Reaction to BA

EatOrBeEaten1

Registered
On Monday I pinned a half ml of Test E into my left delt. I usually pin in my quads, but the post injection pain has gotten to much. Anyways, the next day I could barely move my left arm without experiencing extreme pain. It has continued to get worse and is red,swollen,hot and itchy I have used iced and ibruprofen to help with the swelling. This seemed to help until today. Now my entire upper arm is swollen delt,tricep and bicep and the redness and heat has spread to the all of these parts. I tried some allergy meds and it has not worked either. I believe the ba is what is causing the problems and I am wondering what I can do? If it is not gotten better by Sunday Im going to the ER. I should also mention the pins I have are 23g 1in and when I inserted the needle into my arm I pulled it out so that only a half in was in the muscle. When I pulled out some of the oil about the size of a tear drop came out of the injection site. So my thinking is that some of the oil was inbetween the muscle and skin and the ba caused some irritation and is now spreading.

On Monday I pinned a half ml of Test E into my left delt. I usually pin in my quads, but the post injection pain has gotten to much. Anyways, the next day I could barely move my left arm without experiencing extreme pain. It has continued to get worse and is red,swollen,hot and itchy I have used iced and ibruprofen to help with the swelling. This seemed to help until today. Now my entire upper arm is swollen delt,tricep and bicep and the redness and heat has spread to the all of these parts. I tried some allergy meds and it has not worked either. I believe the ba is what is causing the problems and I am wondering what I can do? If it is not gotten better by Sunday Im going to the ER. I should also mention the pins I have are 23g 1in and when I inserted the needle into my arm I pulled it out so that only a half in was in the muscle. When I pulled out some of the oil about the size of a tear drop came out of the injection site. So my thinking is that some of the oil was inbetween the muscle and skin and the ba caused some irritation and is now spreading.

All I know is that I went through something similar about 8 years ago and mine turned out to be an abcess. If you wait too long to treat this is will be too late. I waited about 7 days from the time of injection. The docs treated me aggressively with antibiotics for 1 month and it never would heal. They had to pack my ass with gauze and drain it time and time again. It just wouldnt heal. I finally had to go in for surgery and they had to cut out the bad tissue and suture it up. I was fine after that.

The fact that you have heat and swelling worries me. It may still just be a reaction, but why take the risk? Id advise you to go in real soon. If you get a fever you know for about certain that you have an infection going on. Mine was bad enough that I had a fever. Once its blood bourne it will spread thoughout your entire body and start infecting your organs. This stuff can kill.

Youre basically saying that you injected only a half inch into your delt. What is your bf%? Either way you should have burried the pin all the way down into the muscle. All the oil probably leaked to the top and yes, that will hurt like a butch and cause all those symptoms. Your best bet would be to get your hands on some bactrim or another good anti biotic. Next time stick it all the way in.

All I know is that I went through something similar about 8 years ago and mine turned out to be an abcess. If you wait too long to treat this is will be too late. I waited about 7 days from the time of injection. The docs treated me aggressively with antibiotics for 1 month and it never would heal. They had to pack my ass with gauze and drain it time and time again. It just wouldnt heal. I finally had to go in for surgery and they had to cut out the bad tissue and suture it up. I was fine after that.

The fact that you have heat and swelling worries me. It may still just be a reaction, but why take the risk? Id advise you to go in real soon. If you get a fever you know for about certain that you have an infection going on. Mine was bad enough that I had a fever. Once its blood bourne it will spread thoughout your entire body and start infecting your organs. This stuff can kill.

Did regularly inject in this area? I have been taking my temp the last two days and it has been relatively normal 97.7-98.1

Youre basically saying that you injected only a half inch into your delt. What is your bf%? Either way you should have burried the pin all the way down into the muscle. All the oil probably leaked to the top and yes, that will hurt like a butch and cause all those symptoms. Your best bet would be to get your hands on some bactrim or another good anti biotic. Next time stick it all the way in.

12-15. From what Ive read when injecting into your delt you should use a half in. I will seek medical attention if it has not cleared up by Sunday.

Did regularly inject in this area? I have been taking my temp the last two days and it has been relatively normal 97.7-98.1

It was my glute and it was a common spot of course. If you dont have a fever that is a good sign. Is the injectable something crazy like test 400? Something that is high BA? I would never shoot anything that is more than 250 mg/ml really. There is no need to.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member