over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

allergic reaction to dnp??

huzbetta

Newbies
i broke out with a severe case of the hives.....my whole body is itching like crazy....i did dnp for 9 days and this started 4 days after i stopped using the dnp....on like day 13 ....an allergic reaction will usually occur in the first few days wont it..

it is unbearable....i went to the docter on wed. and he gave me a prescription...so i get it filled and it dont do shit....so i double and then triple the dose and it is cool for about 2 hours and then bam it hits me again..crazy itching...i go back to the doc he gives me more pills and i double that dose along with the triple dose that i took earlier and still itchy as a mofo.....the docter sent me to get blood work done.....it doesnt itch for an hour and then it comes back....

wtf is wrong with me...i didnt eat anything out of the ordinary at all..? what the hell can i do to ease the itching....? i tried bathing in all sorts of baths with all sorts of shit and it works for 30 minutes...

please somebody help me i cant stop itching my wholebody..!!

Alot of people are allergic to dnp and cannot take it. If it was unbearable I 'd quit as most people stop taking it when they can no longer stand it! I personally have never taken this drug and have no plans to but just picked this up from reading about it? Maybe somone else could be of more assistance.

stackdizzy said:
Alot of people are allergic to dnp and cannot take it. If it was unbearable I 'd quit as most people stop taking it when they can no longer stand it! I personally have never taken this drug and have no plans to but just picked this up from reading about it? Maybe somone else could be of more assistance.

I think he said the itching started 4 days AFTER he stopped taking it.

oops sorry , yes usually if someone is allergic to something they usually get an allergic reaction to it right away! Have you been tapping that strange pussy that you know you shouldn't lately????? iT COULD BE ALOT OF THINGS MAYBE AN ALLERGIC REATION TO SOMETHING ELSE THAT YOU HAVEN'T REALIZED???? CHECK ANYTHING NEW THAT HAS COME INTO YOUR LIFE RECENTLY? MAYBE A NEW SHIRT/SHORTS?? MAYBE THE DNP COULD CUASE YOU TO REACT TO SOMRTHING ELSE THAT YOU AreTAKING OR THAT YOU ARE ARROUND LIKE A PET, some thing you ate. OR A DITZY BROAD WITH BIG FAKE TITS THAT LIKES TO GET IT PLUGGED IN THE ASS. ITS HARD TO SAY I would get some meds from the doc and don't take it anymore unless you can find something else. It also is probably exsuma(sp) which could mean this stuff has just severly dried out you skin? I know mosturizers make it itch a bit but that will help? Also take cold showers as hot will make it worse and take them less often till it gets better! You can always tell if it is if your shin is hard and kinda scaley texture?? Drink lots of water and I hope this helps but like I said I no practicaly nothing about this stuff

It's kinda late now but you should always use quercetin when taking DNP. It's cheap and effective. I'd start a few days before you start your cycle and take 3g/day.

I doubt this should be DNP ..4 days after this should have left your body ...
whatever 1 week after I stopped DNP I had strang marks inside my hands and was losing a little bit of skin in ... ??

thanks guys...i appreciate the help....

and as far as i know i havent eaten anything or done anything out of the ordinary exceptmaybe eat a funny tasting banana... a couple hours before this happened...but i eat bananas all the time....:confused:

Queefer said:
Benadryl?

that's the name I was searching !!
most of DNP users use it and it works good for them !!

i tried benadryl and it didnt do anything..i am now on prescription antihistamines....

but here is the situation... 4 days before i had this problem i was sitting on a couch that was full of cat hair...i am allergic to cats and i got all stuffed up and started sneezing but i felt better the next day...do you think it was the cat or the dnp..because wouldnt i of had the reaction while i was on the dnp at my peak dose....?

you would have had a reaction while high doses were in your blood, but
1) it might have made you weaker and making come back that allergical symptoms

2)maybe you're wearing or touching anything that is/was in contact with cats and is now infected.. :confused:

i appreciate your insight mike....

i was just very pleased with the results of the dnp cycle....i was in my 13th day and down 8 lbs....a lot of it is water without a doubt but i felt great and then 4 days after i stop right after i am going to carb up i get these freakin hives....now i dont know if i should give it another shot....the last couple of days have been unbearable and if there is a possibility of it happening again i wont even think about it....not to mention i bought over 100 tabs...it sucks..!!

i used dnp 3 times; the first time, nothing to worry; the second one, i got a rash that solved alone in a couple of days, while staying on DNP; the third time, no rush...

he he, dnp is da shit, 10 days @400mg /day and I lose al least 10lbs. :D the second time, i used while I was on test + tren + deca + win...

huzbetta said:
i appreciate your insight mike....

i was just very pleased with the results of the dnp cycle....i was in my 13th day and down 8 lbs....a lot of it is water without a doubt but i felt great and then 4 days after i stop right after i am going to carb up i get these freakin hives....now i dont know if i should give it another shot....the last couple of days have been unbearable and if there is a possibility of it happening again i wont even think about it....not to mention i bought over 100 tabs...it sucks..!!

what doses did you use ?

only 1 per day ?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear