over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Allergies

BIG1512

Registered
Usually zyrtec and Claritin do the job. But this year I'm either clogged up or snot is pouring out. I'm thinking of trying some flonase. Anyone else use flonase with success and did you have any sides? I know its a corticosteroid but I would assume it only works on the nasal area since it is a nose spray to reduce swelling?

I use Flonase every day and get a Kenalog shot from my doctor every 4 months

Same here I use Flonase everyday along with Claritin daily and sometimes I use Benadryl at night this time of year. It’s crazy cause I grew up bailing hay, working in the corn fields, and mowing yards and my allergies never really bothered me much.

if you have steam room access that seems to mitigate my symptoms a lot at least for upwards of 12-24 hours
I live on a ranch its BEYOND dusty, inside the house too, annoying AF. Forget washing your vehicles...

excess mucus is a precursor to a handful of autoimmune dieases

So no sides since it's a corticosteroid? I guess it should just work on the nasal area correct? I just hear corticosteroid and think bad news.

How long did it take to start working for you? I had to leave work today. I was miserable this morning.
Within a day or so it starts to be pretty helpful.

if you have steam room access that seems to mitigate my symptoms a lot at least for upwards of 12-24 hours
I live on a ranch its BEYOND dusty, inside the house too, annoying AF. Forget washing your vehicles...

I use a sinus rinse daily during allergy season

So no sides since it's a corticosteroid? I guess it should just work on the nasal area correct? I just hear corticosteroid and think bad news.
It can have some systemic side effects, but it’s pretty rare. You’re not taking prednisone or anything. Most people get dry nose/mouth, headaches, stuff in the face of anything at all

I love Flonase. One of the best things I've found for my allergies. Even better now that it's OTC. Something else I really like is Alavert. When my allergies are full blown I use a few sprays of Flonase and a tablet of Alavert and it makes a world of different.

I got some and used it just now. Smells like flowers.

I hit the flonase and zyrtec and will take some benadryl tonight.

That would suck not being able to keep your vehicle clean! I bet it's beautiful though.

That would suck not being able to keep your vehicle clean! I bet it's beautiful though.
bro, 2 beautiful peacocks flew on property right next to me when I was watering the plants and were screaming at each other. then they flew on the roof and were chilling, i have a video ill try to post . and last night we got a WITCH MOTH, the suckers are so big we thought it was a BAT. yeah bro its also 100 degrees almost every day out here. but I am sure @heavyhitter is suffering worse in AZ
my bros in phoenix laugh when I tell them its hot here , they are from SD too

Usually zyrtec and Claritin do the job. But this year I'm either clogged up or snot is pouring out. I'm thinking of trying some flonase. Anyone else use flonase with success and did you have any sides? I know its a corticosteroid but I would assume it only works on the nasal area since it is a nose spray to reduce swelling?

Azelastine Hydrochloride works really well for nasal allergies. Use to be a prescription now you can get it over the counter. Morning and before bed

If you do Azelastine Hydrochloride and Flonase it is the same thing as the prescription dymista.

Also, using ponaris throughout the day or before you go around allergens, the oil will keep the allergens from hitting the nasal mucosa. You can also put ponairs in the netting pot for relief.

1660271337921.png
Cant figure out what my random allergies are caused by.

bro, 2 beautiful peacocks flew on property right next to me when I was watering the plants and were screaming at each other. then they flew on the roof and were chilling, i have a video ill try to post . and last night we got a WITCH MOTH, the suckers are so big we thought it was a BAT. yeah bro its also 100 degrees almost every day out here. but I am sure @heavyhitter is suffering worse in AZ
my bros in phoenix laugh when I tell them its hot here , they are from SD too
It’s actually only been high 90’s low 100’s the last two weeks with rain pretty much every night. It’s been nice

I have used Flonase with great success but this year a friend recommended Netle Pot/Sinus Rinse and its much better IMO.

Cheaper long term and natural by using distilled water and saline.

I have used Flonase with great success but this year a friend recommended Netle Pot/Sinus Rinse and its much better IMO.

Cheaper long term and natural by using distilled water and saline.

(y) Good call, Chris gets it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity