over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Allright Everyone, Its time to run a contest here

Fullybuilt said:
Most embarassing thing to ever happen to me is this. The story is actually more embarassing for the girl, but if I didnt cover it up, i'd take the cake. Anyway, a few years back, I was attending college at San Diego State University. I met this girl and we were kinda hangin out for a few weeks, off and on. Anyway, saturday night came around and my fraternity had a big party. She came, we kinda messed around there, then I went to her dorm with her. We get back, absolutely hammered, and screw. Now what happened next was crazy. Keep in mind, at this time, I was dieting very hard and on clen and T3. That night was my first night in about 4-5weeks where I actually drank a lot and had a cheat meal. It was mexican food(1 carneasada burrito and 5 rolled taco's with guac and sour cream) Consumed about 6 pap's blue ribbon beers and about 5shots worth of vodka in mixed drinks within about an hour) Anyway, I wake up the next morning around 6am to find shit all over the bed. Were talking about liquid dirreara everywhere. All over my boxers, the bedspread,etc.... I start to panic and had no idea what to do. I kinda tapped her, and made some noise, but she got soooooo hammered the night before, she was dead asleep. I couldnt let her know Im a little baby who shit the bed,so i got this idea. What I did was, I took off my boxers and scooped up some shit, then I smeared it in the inside of her butthole and a little on the cheeks to make it look like she made the mess. It was perfect, b/c she had mexican food as well and the way I masterpieced it on her was flawless. I left a note, saying "OMG, I didnt want to wake you, b/c i'd prefer to never speak to you agian. This is the most foul,disgusting, repulsive thing i've ever seen someone do" and I left. The funny thing is, I never saw her again, she never came to the fraternity and I never saw her in the area again. Its almost like she dissapeared.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

The devil's got a special place in hell for you to smoke a fat turd when you get there. LOL

Do we have a winner?

I'll put mine in . . .

I'm getting older and the knees ain't what they once were. I always loved to squat and viewed myself as being as good as it gets. Over the course of a few months a young fellow was training the same time as I and was drawing small crowds as he squatted and legpressed It was pissing me off. Well one day I decided the young punk needed to know who was top dog ( my last kick at the can I told myself. ) I was going to use the big weights ( as I had as a young man ) and show these people what squatting was all about.

The day had arrived and I had a cup of strong coffee and entered the gym, there were few people ther e but I knew it would fill up quickly. I started warming up . . . leg extentions and some still legged deads. In a moment of fate, I hear a noise, the door opens and in walks the young man complete with several stud struck 20ish young ladies.

Over to the rack I go . . . 135 for 20, 135 for 25, 225 for 15 and I'm off. I put my head phones on and two more pies on each side. I had a good set and I'm now sure a few people are taking notice. Well the old dog decides he's going out in style and at 42, 5'4-220 I make a move . . . 495 and I get out 10reps. Now, I am watching myself in the mirror and trying to keep a low profile, those young woman love " under stated and humble, I told myself " and I notice more than a few watching me, ( you see 5 pies per side on a smaller man's back looks to be a lot. ) I am drawing a crowd and a few have huge smiles on them and even the punk is wanching and learning if I do say so myself, so I say to myself fuck it. I put a 6th pie on . . . they are all watching now and I put a quater on for good measure.

FUCK IT . . . I turn up the tunes and go under the bar . . . I'll take as many as I can get and show them what life is all about.

One, two, three ( I feel my legs shaking.) Four, five ( I'm giving it my all ) Six and I fail on number seven. I am done . . . I look at no one, yet know they are still looking. I removed the plates from the bar, lift the bar back to the pins ( when I failed I dropped to the saftey supports.) and walk away. I have done it, gone out in style, they all know who top dog is now.

Well I headed to the locker room and sat there, I was wasted and wondered if I did some damage . . . I must have been there for an hour. In a burst, the door swings open and in walks the kid, I pretend I did not notice. I just played it cool and went through my gym bag, sipped a little water and stood up to go. As I walk away I hear " Hey, " I turned and the kid is beaming . . . I'm his hero . . . he's gonna ask for tips and tell me I'm the man. " Dude, that was awsome, we all loved it " In my mind, I'm jumping for joy, busting with pride, but playing it cool on the outside. I'm about to extend my hand and say thanks ( In my head I'm wondering if I can say " thanks " in a reserved soft spoken manner, you know just right to underscore the fact that men don't " need attention. " Hell, it's just another day in the gym after all ) when the kid says, we were all talking about it for the last hour . . . we never heard anything like it." I said " heard? " Yeah, for the last few sets you were blowing ass on every rep, it was grossing us all out!"

It seems that on every rep as I came up, I was " blowing ass " and could not hear it cause of the tunes.

I just about died. I now train at 5 am each morning, to avoid the crowd.

Last edited:
I fucking love this thread even though I think the thread starter lied about giving away prizes lol

I have many embarassing stories;however, now it is nearly IMPOSSIBLE for me to get embarassed since I really do not give a shit

heres some good ones:

When I was a wee lad at the age of 16 in high school I was trying to find my balls and ask my high school crush to the homecoming dance. I had never gone on a real date before this, just group dates and crap like that.

I began talking to her more and more at school and things were going great. She was really really popular (so was I) and hot. Everyone liked her, me especially. Well the homecoming dance was coming up soon and I saw this as my moment to strike. I got her number from her best friend (she offered it to me without me asking... lame I know, but I had no clue what to do with girls at that age) and was set.

I stared at that number for daysssss. I was so fucking nervous to call her. I would listen to hard core rock beforehand to get pumped up so I had confidence when I called her. LAME. After listening to the same song like 7 times in a row I dialed the number. And hung up. LOL.

After a while of this I finally said fuck it, make your move, and called her. I was so dam nervous.

her "Hello?"
me " hee --aaahhh-- yyy" MY VOICE CRACKED LIKE A LITTLE BITCH!!!! IT WAS HORRIBLE AND LOUD!

luckily she ignored it (she was nice) and we ending up going to the dance together.

another

Was freshman year at my university. I was in a frat and loving it b/c all we did was throw huge parties (think 200+ people with about 100 being attractive girls, a lot of them were HOT) and drink. AWESOME.

We were having our pledgeline this particular Friday night. It was the pledges first party (the new kids in the frat are pledges for a certain amount of time until they become active members, which means they are in the frat and don't experience any hazing, kinda like proving yourself worthy) so everyone was dressed up really formal (ties/dresses).

I was looking fucking HOT. Had my shiny new leather shoes on, sweet button down shirt, black pants, and kick ass tie. I was also SHIT FACED.

Took a hot date but she left when she saw me grinding on the dance floor with another girl (little overreactive but whatever). Things were going great, I flirted with a lot of girls and vice versa.

Met this one smokin hottie and we hit it off immediately. We went to grab some punch where the room happened to have tile floor and was a little slippery due to a lot of drunk asses spilling drinks on the ground.

She was playing with my tie and for some reason I said "HEY! no one touches the tie! hands off the merchandise" (note- i was joking/flirting but acting serious so it was funnier), and I pulled it away from her. She ate it up and tried to grab it back touching me all over in the process. Well this is when things took a turn for the worse. In my attempts to keep the tie out of her hands I fell. HARD. I took a step back and my legs completely went out from beneath me due to my new slippery shiny leather shoes and the slick tile and FACE PLANTTED in front of like 40 people. It was pathetic. I spilled my drink all overmyself in the process. I popped back up in liek 1/10th of a second hoping no one saw but being 6'2'' 180 at the time I was hard to miss. EVERYONE pointed and laughed at me, it was like out of a fuckign movie.

I was so dam embarassed. When i popped back up the girl just had this shocked look on her face.

Me- "WTF WAS THAT? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?" (it wasn't her fault at all)
her- "huh? I didn't---"
i cut her off "thats it, you are done. Leave NOW"
then some girl walks up and says "hey thats my friend don't talk to her like that" (she was smiling and thought I was joking or something)
me- "oh im sorry do you know her?"
girl 2- "yea shes my best friend and we are roommates"
me- "oh thats beautiful, now you can get the fuck out of here too. I am kicking both your asses out"

and with that I just stormed off and drank myself into a coma hoping to forget that ever happened LOL

NO, the thread stater didnt lie about giving away prizes. I'm a BD site rep and will give away prizes bud. I have been seeing a doc b/c I was foolish enough to use a company other than BD and now have an sbscess in my left shoudler which has now got to be cut. I have been goin back and forth to a dr to get it taken care of without having it cut but unfortauntely thats not the case. The winner will be decided today.

da_Fonz said:
The prize is 1 vial of BD test Enth and 1 vial BD Deca. The contest goes like this, everyone can play but dont worry women I will also do one for you b/c I dont want to leave anyone out.

Here's the contest; Tell me the most embarrassing thing that has happened to ya and the best one wins. All right everyone lets here them.

And the winner is AWN2004 for his story. Bud that sucked ass, lol. Place the order and PM me the order number and I'll get it released for ya.

Dont worry everyone I will be running another contest soon. And the prizes will be better since the turnout was soooooo high. The better the turnout the mosr often I can run these so keep that in mind guys.

Last edited:
I have a short one, not very juicy, but really embarrasing none the less. I was in undergrad and dating this really hot girl, I thought she was perfect at the time, 5'11", really lean, tan and with huge fake tits. She was really rich, I liked her parents alot and they were really cool to me. We would go party on the weekends, one time we went out with a big group of friends, we were going to have sushi and then we were going to go to a club afterwards. So we were waiting for sushi, outside the restaurant and these girls drive bye, I know one of them, they are cool. They stop and yell out the window, call me over to the car, I walk over and talk to them for like two minutes at the most. The one girl I knew was like a childhood friend, I had known her for like 10 years. When I walk over to my girlfriend, she starts getting all pissy, "Who the hell is that bitch?", I was like, "I have known that one girl for quite a while, we are just friends.", She isn't satisfied, starts getting all pissed. We go to eat, she acts like a complete bitch the entire time, then we drive over to the club with everyone. We go into the club, she starts an argument while we are sitting there in the club. She acts like she is going to the bathroom, stands up, reaches into her purse, pulls out her keys and literally throws them at my face from a really close distance. These are a set of really heavy BMW keys, they cut my eyebrow really bad, like I am bleeding alot. I grab a towel from the bartender and one of my friends comes with me out of the club. I have to go the hospital to get stitches, she takes me, she is all apologizing, crying, saying she didn't mean to hurt me that bad, she just got mad. Sufficed to say, I haven't spoken to her since, she keeps calling, but I can't talk to her. Psycho bitch

GUYS the cotest is over The Winner has been selected and it was AWN2004. But stay tuned b/c I'll be running another one within 2-3 weeks for more free BD gear and the person who won last time can NOT win the next time.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear