over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Almond Butter vs. Natty PB

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I have been looking for it but I cannot find it........
Someone about a month ago..maybe less made a hell of a post detailing why Almong Butter is far superior to peanut butter and if I can't have someone who reads this find it, I figured maybe the original poster will re-submit the explanation.
Thanks

I think FutureFreak mentioned in his "stop ruining your entire prep" thread the reasons why he prefers almond over natty PB for filling out in the final hours... I can't remember the reasons but they were slightly scientific... Frankly I love both

Just woke up and saw this. Went to kitchen an had a scoop of each. Still love them both too much to judge them an call one better

Use to google to search on here is easier then the search function btw

Last edited:
peanuts has higher amount of lectins-toxins, which may cause allergic reactions, leptin resistance, it's not good for kidneys and liver too.

Just I've heard that temperature kills lectins and was wondering if peanuts are roasted (in PB) - is it enough to kill most of them?

I make my own cashew butter and use coconut oil to blend it , a little stevia for sweetness and a little coconut extract for flavor.

I make my own so I know what's in it

I use natty peanut butter.i cant have nuts other then peanut butter.Im going to get back on coconut oil again.

I you want to compare the two, just compare PEANUTS with ALMONDS and there you have your answer

My first guess is different kinds of fats and/different ratios of fats.

i use organic/natural peanut butter every day as part of my eating.. just had grass feed beef for the first time last night some what of a different taste... but i think it gave me gas...lmao

Almond butter isn't acidic like PB. Though most brands I've seen are made with roasted almonds, which negates some of the nutritional value I'd imagine.

I love both! Been making my own also, and its great.

Almond butter is more than twice the price at my supermarket makes the choice real easy

Costco carries almond butter...if I remember correctly its about $6 for 24 oz...pretty fucking delicious too

Walnuts
The word superfood gets tossed around in respect to walnuts more than any other nut. This basically means while we now know walnuts are nutrient-packed, we're still in the process of discovering all the benefits they can bring.

Much of the walnut's stellar reputation comes from its richness in essential fatty acids, particularly alpha-linolenic and linoleic acid.

A well-publicized study in 2006 found that the fatty acids derived from regular walnut consumption decreased subjects' total cholesterol level and LDL cholesterol in short-term trials.

And you don't have to eat a tree's worth to see the benefits!

Just a quarter cup serving of walnuts daily provides almost 100 percent of the total recommended omega-3 fatty acid intake and contains just 163 calories. Just a one-ounce serving has more omega-3s than a 4 oz piece of salmon.

Walnuts also contain phytonutrients and antioxidants that are known to be helpful in reducing inflammation levels and warding off type 2 diabetes. Another interesting walnut factoid: They're a rich source of melatonin, which encourages a healthy sleep cycle.

What's in an ounce of walnuts?

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 14 halves
Amount per serving
Calories 185
Total Fat18.5g
Total Carb3.9g
Protein4.3g
Other significant vitamins/minerals: thiamine,

Personally i think walnuts are a super food!!! i have'm everyday!!!

Think this discussion should be changed to almond butter vs cashew butter. Much closer comparison imo. Peanut butter is great but almond butter is where it's at. Future Freak has elaborated on this a bit, will try to find the post/s.

**broken link removed**

^^ this is the best thing ive ever tasted.... seriously... best natural PB ever.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws