over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alpha Brain

Samson250

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Its a nootropic pimped by Joe Rogan and runs me about $40-$50 after shipping per bottle. I started taking this stuff a few bottles ago at two capsules a day, the recommended dosage and I agree it is the right dose if you want to sleep that day.

I’m having trouble describing its effect and curious if anyone else is using it or did and what they think.

I guess I like it I keep ordering more and make sure to do so before I run out. It’s not a buzz. I would say I feel better on it. A little sharper and in a better mood in general. I started taking it for work (manufacturing) and now I just like it whenever I have to leave the house or be social.

https://www.onnit.com/alphabrain/

Its a nootropic pimped by Joe Rogan and runs me about $40-$50 after shipping per bottle. I started taking this stuff a few bottles ago at two capsules a day, the recommended dosage and I agree it is the right dose if you want to sleep that day.

I’m having trouble describing its effect and curious if anyone else is using it or did and what they think.

I guess I like it I keep ordering more and make sure to do so before I run out. It’s not a buzz. I would say I feel better on it. A little sharper and in a better mood in general. I started taking it for work (manufacturing) and now I just like it whenever I have to leave the house or be social.

https://www.onnit.com/alphabrain/

I don't love the label. Proprietary blends tend to rub me the wrong way. Cat's Claw doesn't have much evidence and the Vinpocetine dose (5mg) isn't enough to be effective. I like the ingredients in general but it would be nice to know how much of each is being used. I think I'd rather use Alpha GPC at 600-1200mg.

I don't love the label. Proprietary blends tend to rub me the wrong way. Cat's Claw doesn't have much evidence and the Vinpocetine dose (5mg) isn't enough to be effective. I like the ingredients in general but it would be nice to know how much of each is being used. I think I'd rather use Alpha GPC at 600-1200mg.

It must be strong stuff. If you read the 1 star reviews youll see a load of people that ended up getting dizzy and throwing up on it. Some took too high of a dose and others just seem sensitive to it.

I haven’t gotten sick but I read those same reviews and stayed within the recommended dosage per bottle of 3 caps. I took 3 at once and could definitely see bad results from taking to much.

Another reason I find to keep the dosage down is the difficulty sleeping. I take it in the morning only and still have racing thoughts at bedtime sometimes.

I liked it. First few times I felt a "clarity" I took too much once and thought I was going to die. Incrible hot flash and horrible nausea for 2 hours

Prop blend stuff sucks.

IMO, there are several other nootropics people should try standalone before using a mix one like this. I was no impressed.

Prop blend stuff sucks.

IMO, there are several other nootropics people should try standalone before using a mix one like this. I was no impressed.

This. You’re better off doing some research and purchasing individual noot’s than a blend. Especially one that is proprietary.

I don't feel that stuff at all. like ZERO. the old formula was ok but the current one is watered down.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws