over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AlphaBrain(nootropics) review

Medic08

Kilo Klub Member
There has been a lot of talk about this product lately and Joe Rogan is a big supporter of this stuff and he seems to have a pretty unbiased opinion I recently gave into all the hype of alphabrain and ordered two bottles to see what all the hype was about. I ran it for one month and dosed it as directed. 3 pills upon wakening and 2 in the afternoon. It was $59.99 for two bottles, plus shipping and tax.

My experience....

Took about 4-5 days to "feel" anything. First thing I noticed was surges of better sense of well being. The feeling would last around 30 min to an hour and typically happened a few times a day. I would just get in a really good mood for absolutely no reason and would want go get involved in anything around me. Conversations seemed more intense, things I wouldn't typically care about I did.

More alert and energetic. I have a pretty stressful job and work nights. I also have two young children that keep me busy so usually when they take naps so do I. I found my self taking less naps and having more energy through out the day. While at work I felt more "on the ball". I wanted to go go go all the time, but not in that stimulant type way. No crashes or side affects that I noticed at any point.

Sleep- I did feel like I got better sleep over all. I didn't notice any difference in my dreams as advertised. When I woke up I felt rested and found my self not hitting the snooze button as much.

Over all.... I think that it's a legit product, but feel like it's over hyped. Some people make it seem like it could replace adderall, provigil, or Ritalin. I take 20mg adderall a day alphabrain doesn't even compare to it. It is a good product, but not comparable to the drugs listed above.

The only down side is the price. After taxes and shipping it cost close to $80. If I were to run it continuously then I'd have to fork out $80/month whih I don't feel like it's worth it. I was also curious as to how it would work at a higher dose, but that would involve even more money which I don't feel is worth it.

Good product, but not as amazing as advertised. This is my first run with nootropics, but I'm sure their are cheaper alternatives if you were to try individual nootropics which I plan on doing.

Hope this helps someone!

It is a good product as I have expressed before. But- you can formulate the product yourself with the same nootropics for a fraction of the price- and tweak it to your specs.
BTW thanks for the review as I am constantly experimenting with the newest nootropics to hit the street as they ride that fine line- kinda like peps and certainly can get the job done- sometimes better. You must find what works with your brain chemistry. That takes time and effort.

Last edited:
It is a good product as I have expressed before. But- you can formulate the product yourself with the same nootropics for a fraction of the price- and tweak it to your specs.

and how might you do that?

and how might you do that?

Well since I was allowed to post link before I will do it again- as PM sponsors do not carry products such as this. You visit cognitivenutrition.com and you see what they have in stock- then what they don't- you contact owner and he will get you the missing product or two (if there are any missing). He is the king of nootropics and has the best raws available. Great site- check it out and there was a great post about 2 months ago. Do a search and there was a great deal of info in there. GL

Picked up some piracetam today to try out. And I really like vinpocetine...once I see what piracetam does I may try them together...

No problem littlebill. I'm always interested in un-biased reviews so I figured I'd give my own. I think they have a good product, but I do plan on buying everything separate from now on to save money. I just wanted to see what all the fuss was about with AlphaBrain. It gave me a good starting point to go by.

Picked up some piracetam today to try out. And I really like vinpocetine...once I see what piracetam does I may try them together...

Nice synergy. The V will amplify anything you take with it- in a good way.

Littlebill I was trying to decide between Aniracetam and piracetam. Do you feel like one is better than the other? Aniracetam is said to be stronger mg for mg and last longer which makes it more appealing to me. Thoughts?

Littlebill I was trying to decide between Aniracetam and piracetam. Do you feel like one is better than the other? Aniracetam is said to be stronger mg for mg and last longer which makes it more appealing to me. Thoughts?

I only have experience with taking piracetam alone as I have taken aniracetam in a proprietary blend- so no way of telling how much was actually in the compound. I do like piracetam as it usaually a staple- or good introduction to nootropics. Had very nice results as advertised with this. One interesting one that you feel from the get go is PEA (phenylethylalanine). Very interesting to say the least. Check it out for sure- as it is reasonably priced to experiment with.

I only have experience with taking piracetam alone as I have taken aniracetam in a proprietary blend- so no way of telling how much was actually in the compound. I do like piracetam as it usaually a staple- or good introduction to nootropics. Had very nice results as advertised with this. One interesting one that you feel from the get go is PEA (phenylethylalanine). Very interesting to say the least. Check it out for sure- as it is reasonably priced to experiment with.

Thanks for the feedback. I ordered a nice little stack last night from cognitive nutrition and smart powders.

Vinpocetine
Theanine
Alcar
Aniracetam
Phenibut

Alcar won't be used every day and phenibut will be pre-bed.

Thanks for the feedback. I ordered a nice little stack last night from cognitive nutrition and smart powders.

Vinpocetine
Theanine
Alcar
Aniracetam
Phenibut

Alcar won't be used every day and phenibut will be pre-bed.

Good stuff bro. I take phenibut every night. It's my secret sleeping powder. No need to cycle off- you will not build a tolerance. If you run out (don't) you will have rebound anxiety for days. (3) grams and good night Sally...And a nice afterglow the following morning as well. Find your dose. It's my favorite by far- as it could be a script as it is in most of Europe. Blows all script sleeping and anxiolitics around. Xanax included. Long half life.
Good order and good research. CN's products are second to none. Most potent and consistent formulations on the planet- and priced right. Been dealing with him for years and always makes good. Very informative site and he will directly answer any question and give his opinions and suggestions. Taught me "the ropes."
GL

@ littlebill what do you recommend for someone new to nootropics? i was thinking of trying piracetam..or should i stack it with something.

Why was this guy banned?

Good stuff bro. I take phenibut every night. It's my secret sleeping powder. No need to cycle off- you will not build a tolerance. If you run out (don't) you will have rebound anxiety for days. (3) grams and good night Sally...And a nice afterglow the following morning as well. Find your dose. It's my favorite by far- as it could be a script as it is in most of Europe. Blows all script sleeping and anxiolitics around. Xanax included. Long half life.
Good order and good research. CN's products are second to none. Most potent and consistent formulations on the planet- and priced right. Been dealing with him for years and always makes good. Very informative site and he will directly answer any question and give his opinions and suggestions. Taught me "the ropes."
GL

Why was this guy banned?

Is phenibut safe to use long term? Its the only thing that helps me sleep when i get insomnia that i like.

Does it cause any toxicity in low dose but regular use?

Because he is a crazy mofo

Joe Rogan is just a real dude. He even says to copy the recipe from AlphaBrain if you're broke because he thinks it helps quaility of life.

It's weird, I agree with 95% of what he says. Reallys mart dude.

I just bought a vitamix because of the veggie shakes. I avoided eating veggies because of the work involved, but I'll be drinking my green magma shakes soon.

CEREBROLYSIN!!!

Cerebrolysin is the most powerfull nootropic on the planet. take 10 ml/day for 4 weeks and you will feel like that guy in the movie limitless.

awesome awesome brain peptide. please for all the chem companies out there, make this your top priority. if you take this, your workouts in the gym will also increase tenfold.

I tried piracetam for a while and didn't feel any difference. It was a waste of money. Maybe I'm a non-responder.

I have found Phenibut to be extremely potent. I truly felt drugged from taking it. In addition, the last time I used Phenibut I became sick and threw up.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity