YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Already taking hgh...looking to igf des next, few Q's?

reignman1

Newbies
On 2nd week of hgh and just bumped to 3 iu's looking to get up to 4-6 range and am now looking into something "next step". The idea of insulin possibly killing me makes me shy away from that, so thinking the igf-des might be the ticket.

I already have a shitload of 29g 1/2" slin pins so are they big enough for the IM injects? If not what size and where to get.

Chest is #1 priority and probably back is #2. Possible to do forearms? sounds weird but mine just dont seem to grow.

Anyone recommend protocol? also if diet can interfere with it or maybe something dietary necessary to go along with it like carbs...

Was looking at PP's igf but its pretty cheap compared to others...I dont want to waste my time on inferior products so are there better out there without breaking the bank?

Thanks

Dont mess with igf-1 des it sucks.Im on it and its a TOTAL waist of time.If your on gh you dont need igf-1.I did like igf-1 LR3 but when i get back on gh i wont need igf-1 since ill be releasing tons of igf from gh already.

where did you get yours? I already ordered today from SRC. I was going to from PP but its so cheap compared to others...sometimes you get what you pay for

I take PP DES and it has been AMAZING at 40 mcg split bilaterally (20 each side) 30 min pre-workout w/ 75g waxy maze, 10g glutamine, 10 g creatine, and 50 g whey.

I take PP DES and it has been AMAZING at 40 mcg split bilaterally (20 each side) 30 min pre-workout w/ 75g waxy maze, 10g glutamine, 10 g creatine, and 50 g whey.

amen BE42!!!!

I was not a fan of the initial t/a with PP but their product quality has never been in question.

The pumps from the igf1-des are freaking amazing. A few friends of mine ordered some an everyone of them loves it. I have not heard any complaints about it or seen people taking it that didn't get results. And its not like all those came from the same order.

I've been pumping 100ug of IGF-des/day into my left shoulder/lat which is weaker from an ancient injury. I do 3-4 shots of 25ug/day. It works great.

Im looking to switch to IGF-1 without the des though to see if I can get same effect. All research uses IGF-rh in studies never des.

do you see extra gains in the muscle shot into? I mean a great pump feels nice for an hour or so but im talking real gains here, especially in proportion to the rest of your body. Like if your gaining 5% increase in strength in all you lifts but 10-15% in chest if your shooting chest

i plan on running my igf des similar.. was thinking 10gBCAA/30g waxy (is that enough)/10g creatine doing it preWO

I'm using PP's DES IGF. It's a great product! I put 25mcg in each teardrop pwo everyday. I use 3iu's riptropin upon waking. Both work well together.

This is exactly what I need to know about. Do you get increased carb/creatine uptake like you do with LR3 pre-workout? I just ran out of LR3 and was thinking about trying PP's DES.

This is exactly what I need to know about. Do you get increased carb/creatine uptake like you do with LR3 pre-workout? I just ran out of LR3 and was thinking about trying PP's DES.

DES shuttles nutriets much better than LR3 when used IM from my experience....Actually there is no comparrison. I have switched to LR3 after running out of my DES in order to compare and the biggest thing I am noticing with the LR3 is the "leaning out" effects.

i plan on running my igf des similar.. was thinking 10gBCAA/30g waxy (is that enough)/10g creatine doing it preWO

My advice would be try it. Trial and error is how we come up with these new protocols. Find out what works for you and let us know. When I tried the DES with less than 50 g waxy I did not get the same insane (nearly painful) pump.....But we all respond different.

DES shuttles nutriets much better than LR3 when used IM from my experience....Actually there is no comparrison. I have switched to LR3 after running out of my DES in order to compare and the biggest thing I am noticing with the LR3 is the "leaning out" effects.
Well I'm on a strict lean gainer so the LR3 was fine but if the DES shuttles nutrients even better. What about site growth? Did you notice anything in that respect? I'm going to get some and try 40 mcgs split bilaterally. Will be mostly hitting quad sweep and delts.

Well I'm on a strict lean gainer so the LR3 was fine but if the DES shuttles nutrients even better. What about site growth? Did you notice anything in that respect? I'm going to get some and try 40 mcgs split bilaterally. Will be mostly hitting quad sweep and delts.

Yes on the site growth, specifically in the outer biceps, upper chest, and traps.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity