YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

alright fellas, i think this was morally wrong but it felt soo good!!!

Got Juice

Kilo Klub Member
NOTICE: this story is a little graphic, only intended for people with raunchy minds.. :D

alright heres the scoop, a couple of you guys know some of my story but heres the whole thing start to finish so put your reading glasses on, pop a couple dbols, adn kick back in your computer chair.

ok so me and my girl had been dating and living together for a year, yes i know we moved way to fast and she moved in way to fast, etc. but thats besides the point.

about 3 months ago she got a new job and started doing the happy hour thing, not coming home right after work, the regular bullshit guys dont like.

so we ended up getting into a fight and breaking up. we actually got into a fight while we were at a bar killing some time before the baseball game started. so i left her ass there becasue her frined was going to give her a ride home since we were arguing. so she didnt come home until 10am the next morning. well all of her shit was packed and of course moved out to her parents. well i found out that night she didnt come home, she actually gave my ticket to the cards game to this dude from her work, the computer guy.. ahh talk about a shot on the old ego. hahaah.. so anyways she starts dating the guy etc, for about the past 3 weeks since we offically broke up. well the past 3 weeks we have been talking and she has been stopping to get her mail, etc or whatever excuse to stop by and see me. but she started fucking this dude like a week after we broke up. heres where the story gets good.

so last night i went out with a few of my buds and came home about 1:30am and passed out. well about 3:30am i get a call from my ex and she wants me to come over. so of course i go over. about 15 minutes later we start messing around and i ended up pounding her a couple of times... hhaha :D

so when she fell asleep i looked through her phone got that dudes number and name. today i called him and said hey man whats going on CJ, you know who this is? he sounded a little dumb and scared. i said this is todd your girls x bf. you know she had a bf when you were trying to get on her, and you saw my picture sitting right there on her desk right?

then i said, so where was your girl at last night? hes like , uhh i dont know.

i said, well actually she called me at 3am this morning for me to come over and **** her. check out her neck because i left a big ass hickey on her neck and have fun eating her out because i blew 2 loads in her.

later bro,

hhaha,, man i feel bad on one end, a little psycho on the other, and good all around. so honestly was what i did the wrong thing to do?

Thats the perfect ending.....you got some pussy and the asshole now knows he sucks at giving her dick, and to make it even better your ex is gonna be all over your dick now and you get to tell to run back to her sorry ass fuck.

Win - Win for you my man.

lol first of all, good job. was it wrong to do? hell no, the guy knew she was taken and still went for her, revenge is always terrific :)

omfg i love it. big move right there. pat yourself on the back. that was awesome. you rule!!!!!! this guy is gonna toss her n shes gonna come crawlin back, DONT LET HER. You are nobodys last resort or backup plan. If you wanna really add insult to injury, fuck her when she comes crawlin back, and afterwards be like ok get outta my place i dont wanna be with u LOL

you could have called him and been like "I thought you should no the reason we broke up is that I have and STD and she's the only girl I've ever been with." That would scare the shit out of me more than someone's threats to beat my ass.

Tman2002 said:
you could have called him and been like "I thought you should no the reason we broke up is that I have and STD and she's the only girl I've ever been with." That would scare the shit out of me more than someone's threats to beat my ass.

ok Tman gets props on that idea lol. CALL HIM BACK!

So It Looks Like you decided to go ahead and call him eh..Hahaha
Sounds like she is just getting a bit Of what she deserves. :p

Better yet Just let him take care of her and take her out etc..
As Long as she still calls for Big Pappa to lay the meat to her ;)

I Love It!!!

Great Story!!!

i wouldn't feel bad about it.

Hell no man, you made a great final statement. Just don't screw it all up and be a sucker and take her back.

Go get a good chick now !

if i recieved a phone call like that.... wow... i'd be disgusted

and yeah, i wouldnt be calling her back... lol

dont take her back whatever you do

Hell yeah!

Juice you are THE MOFO MAN!!

-terryd5150-

HAHAHAH, THANKS GUYS I APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT. I KNOW SOMETIMES WHEN YOUR EMOTIONS ARE GOING YOU DO THINGS THAT ARENT RIGHT THAT SEEM TO BE THE RIGHT THING, SO I WASNT SURE IF THATS WHAT HAPPENED IN MY CASE.

yeah you guys are so right she called me tonight and wasnt mad at all, kind of being nice, i was like well im in the grocery store getting ready to check out so i guess ill talk to you later.

man you guys dont know how much better i feel about all this. this girl is the kind of girl that everyone thinks is an angel and never gets fucked over, EXCEPT this time, i caught her ass slippin..hahaha

ill post a few pics of her fine ass so you can see why i was so fucked up over losing her, this is exactly what i needed to seal the deal.

again i appreciate all the backup from you guys... :D :D :D :D

rAJJIN said:
So It Looks Like you decided to go ahead and call him eh..Hahaha
Sounds like she is just getting a bit Of what she deserves. :p

Better yet Just let him take care of her and take her out etc..
As Long as she still calls for Big Pappa to lay the meat to her ;)

i hear yeah brotha man. and just to think i actually thought this was a good decent chick. man she had my ass fooled for a year.. haha

im laying down money she will call me tonight as soon as she leaves her friends house. if she does ill anwser and blow her ass off completely. for once this damn girl has gotten what she deserves!!!

I'm ready for the pics now. Show me the booty.

B E A U T I F U L ! ! ! (fuckin artwork, Holmes)

Cool. Now that thats straight, what about the ticket? Somebody owes you a ticket. Not just any ticket, either. It was your ticket and it was a cunt move to give it to her pump. Time to square that deal. ........Sorry, I don't let ANYTHING slide. LOL

haha i hear yeah kahn.. ill post a few pics of her but, nothing raunchy, for some reason i still have respect for the girl and wouldnt post pics she would approve of. hahaah but heres a couple to get the idea.

damn man i look back and that chick is so damn fine.. ahhh, its hard finding ass thats that hot when you aint got a lot of money.. hahaha :D

time to trade in the neon for a lincol LS, give me about 2 more weeks and ill be rollin in a new ride. its funny becaue i dont want a girl to date me for my car, however its just the same as if i wear some shitty ass lookin clothes out on a date. first impressions are a big deal. too bad i cant be like big a and dr. goodbody and roll up in that lotus.. ;)

later

Last edited:
Got Juice said:
HAHAHAH, THANKS GUYS I APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT. I KNOW SOMETIMES WHEN YOUR EMOTIONS ARE GOING YOU DO THINGS THAT ARENT RIGHT THAT SEEM TO BE THE RIGHT THING, SO I WASNT SURE IF THATS WHAT HAPPENED IN MY CASE.

yeah you guys are so right she called me tonight and wasnt mad at all, kind of being nice, i was like well im in the grocery store getting ready to check out so i guess ill talk to you later.

man you guys dont know how much better i feel about all this. this girl is the kind of girl that everyone thinks is an angel and never gets fucked over, EXCEPT this time, i caught her ass slippin..hahaha

ill post a few pics of her fine ass so you can see why i was so fucked up over losing her, this is exactly what i needed to seal the deal.

again i appreciate all the backup from you guys... :D :D :D :D

Undisputable proof.

"I'll post a few pics of her fine ASS"

These were the words that were written. If there are no ass pics YOU will be officially labeled as the "ASS PIC SCAMMER". It's a name you don't need. It's a reputation you don't want. Ask Mr Pickles, it makes life rough to have a lable like that. Now.....we have to see the ass.

BigBoyJ said:
"I'll post a few pics of her fine ASS"

These were the words that were written. If there are no ass pics YOU will be officially labeled as the "ASS PIC SCAMMER". It's a name you don't need. It's a reputation you don't want. Ask Mr Pickles, it makes life rough to have a lable like that. Now.....we have to see the ass.

oh man, enjoy THAT ride (the reputation/nickname) :D

Beautiful legs but those are some fine looking lips. When I saw that pic I let out an oh god(in a good way). She's nice, man, make up for that ticket now.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws