over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alright guys need some help here.

YEAH

but then that would be like telling our women to ditch pms, or we are gone, I mean, when theyre hormones are all out of whack, they can be damn near crazy! So if they blame it on juice, tell them you cope with pms!

Hey......MikeS couldn't have said it better. Fortunately I got me a good and she never throws it in my face......never mentions a word about it. You just have to find the right one if your going to be serious with a girl. If you don't plan on getting serious with her......then fuck it don't bother telling her! Take care.

patk

Won't believe this!

This girls mom is a vet and said that we can go visit her! It won't be a problem at all. The party is on! Peace

well guys and gals, i let her know last night and everything went smoothly. she was like, im not going to break up with your over something like that, "i like you for you and im not going to be mad about that, its your personal business." she was really cool about it and asked a ton of questions.

she also told me that her older brother who also goes to the gym asked her if i used anything, she said she told him no, and he said " well i know that little group that he hangs around with has to be using something they are all huge" hehe, i was laughing my ass off.

im really glad that i told her so now she knows, i bet you she is going to be doing some research on it now,,maybe she can fill me in on something i dont know,heheh.

i also told her thats why i always go to the doc and get bloodwork done, because i like to get checkups and make sure everything is ok.. and she thought that was really smart of me and kinda realized i was responsible about it which i think made her feel more comfortable.

well thanks for all the help bros, now im going to work on how to tell my grandma..hehe, maybe she can get a GH script for me..lol

Todd

All I might say GB is I'm in my 50's and I've been through several wives and a number of other gals over the years. I hate to say it, but in my experience (not just me, but seeing buddies to) in general women can be a hell of a lot more vindictive than guys (not that some guys can't be too). I've had a lot of relationships that started off great and then at some point for whatever reason we go our separate ways. Sometimes its friendly, sometimes not. From my experience unless you are a hell of a lot better at figuring out women than I am (and most guys) she can be just as sweet and nice as can be right now when you're in this "early" stage of the relationship, but it is possible that she could turn on you bigtime if things go bad. I'm not saying anything about this particular girl, because obviously I don't know her, and she's probably a great gal, but I'm just saying personally I'd give it some time to be sure you really know her before I admitted anything to her that might in some quarters be considered illegal. You can always let her know a little "further on up the road".

Well GB - glad it worked out. For whatever its worth at this point, my concern was not so much about how a gal would take it now, but later on, if things don't go as well as you'd like between you after awhile. Hopefully you guys will have a great time and live happily ever after!

my luck

Before I get to go to her moms work, this bitch flips the fuck out. Crazy doesn't even begin with this one.

damn armageddon you were so close i could almost taste it. hehe

guess thats whay you get with the psycho hoes,, hopefully mine dosent turn out that way..lol

you know i was thinking earlier, its probably really hard for a guy like Big A to deny juicing to women, or anyone in general.. he says "no" then they turn and laugh..

Take care,
Todd

I bet that dude has problems, but I'm sure that when he walks around people are more in aw than anything and don't say much. In his circle of friends I bet it's no big deal. But he could have fun with people because of it though. I've made people think some aff the wall shit.
At halftime of my game yesterday I turn around and look into the stands and there this nut job is. She comes down and has some words. She even calls after the game. I guess people just don't understand the phrase "I don't care, leave me alone" anymore. Hell maybe I can still go visit her mom.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member