over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alright guys need some help here.

Got Juice

Kilo Klub Member
ok heres the situation. i have been dating this girl for 3 months, everything is going great, she is like my freakin dream girl. im 20, and she is 19, did i mention she is still a virgin? anyways back the the point, she is incredible, smart, artistic, not autistic, she is absolutely incredible through my eyes, but there is one thing that i must tell her and all you are aware of what that is.

see i cannot just be nutz about this girl like i am, and not tell her all of my deepest secrets. granted the only people that know are my juicer buddies, no one else needs to know, but i feel i must tell her, im just an honest guy and i feel i need to do it.

see i think i can explain to her first, be like we have been seeing eachother for 3 months, have i ever snapped at you? or have we even ever had an argument? i am the easiest guy to get along with, im just really laid back and dont really give a shit about whats going on, i just usually agree. then i was planning on mentioning things about personal goals, etc. she knows how nutz i am about the gym because thats where i met her. she also knows that i just had my gyno removed, but i just told her it was a sist or something.

i dont know what to do guys, i just feel she should know, and if she dosent want to support it, then i cant be with her because that is a part of my life and she needs to konw that. well i hope you guys can give me some good advice.

Thanks a ton,

Todd

Don't say shit right off the bat. Talk to her a feel out the situation. And from that you should be able to go from there. IF you must tell her then ?

OK

I had a similar situation myself---------here is what I did, I asked her if she liked my rock hard yoked body. She told me hell yeah! "Well", I said, " Do you like how our sex life is?" (she was also a virgin----till she met me!) She said I LOVE IT! So then I basically told her how woman take estrogen etc etc and that I enjoy the effects of testosterone.. I explained it in a way that sounded so positive, that she herself became enthusiastic...then I told her how important my athletic goals are etc......

IT has now been 1 year and she has done a cycle of Var, and she LOVES to play nurse and give me pokes! You need to educate her, and if she is defensive, FUCK HER (sorry man) because you do not have to pretend to be somebody that you aren't or change for her, you are WHO YOU ARE man, and if she is truly all that you say she is, she probably will not care or will become your # 1 supporter!

thats what im saying man, if she dosent want to support it, then i dont wanna waste my time with her. i also wanted to mention, my ex-girlfriend of 3 years, we broke up a few months ago and she knew. cool thing is she kept her promise and still never says a word to anyone which i think is really cool of her. you know how some women will do anything to make you look bad, i was glad she kept her word. after having a GF that knows, you really dont wanna have a GF that dosent know just because its soo much of a pain in the ass. you have to be extra percautious when you are out with your buddies praying the dont slip and say something stupid, or whatever.

thanks for the comments,

Todd

all u have to tell her is that u had started before she came into the picture. It is something that u started before her and is something u believe in. She can`t be pissed at u for something she wasn`t a part of to begin with. Like u say hosnesty is the best policy. And if u get into an argument there is always make up sex, we all know how fun this is!!!

go with the flow man

If she loves you, if she trusts you, if she respects you, she will stay by your side. Be honest though......with out trust there is nothing I think. As long as you are honest and she loves you in return for you loving her, she will be there for you man.

Take Care and Good Luck
David

Let us know what happens.....I am sure she will be fine about it.:cool:

Check this out!

I've been screwing around with this chick for some time. It's nothing serious and she knows it. But she's been asking around and heard some rumors and paid attention to some stories that we (my buddies etc) carry on about. Comes to me yesterday night and says tell me about you and these steroids, at first I was speechless. Not really a big deal, I just didn't want to discuss it with her. I told her alittle and the fact that its been almost 2 yrs since and I looking into doing it again. She responds with I've been researching this on the internet and I don't see anything really wrong with it, you should do it. By the way do you need any extra cash, I know the gym is alittle slow and I don't want you to do anything that can get you in trouble. I was amazed by this, although she isn't GF material she's really cool! Education is the way, be positive and things will go well!

Re: Check this out!

Armageddon said:
I've been screwing around with this chick for some time. It's nothing serious and she knows it. But she's been asking around and heard some rumors and paid attention to some stories that we (my buddies etc) carry on about. Comes to me yesterday night and says tell me about you and these steroids, at first I was speechless. Not really a big deal, I just didn't want to discuss it with her. I told her alittle and the fact that its been almost 2 yrs since and I looking into doing it again. She responds with I've been researching this on the internet and I don't see anything really wrong with it, you should do it. By the way do you need any extra cash, I know the gym is alittle slow and I don't want you to do anything that can get you in trouble. I was amazed by this, although she isn't GF material she's really cool! Education is the way, be positive and things will go well!

That sounds like the "touched by an angel" episode that I never saw....wow, you lucky bastard!

don't tell her bro.

you haven't been with her long enough. say something goes wrong in the next few months and she leaves and then tells the whole world. you don't want that trust me.

wait a while longer feel her out and make a decision when you are 100% sure that you want to be with her for a long long time.

Hmm

I say Never tell unless you have too. I agree she can break up with you and tell the world that you do steroids, have the police come down on you, ruin your rep in town, and just make your life miserable. I bet people already talk because you are a big guy, do you need more heat on you. My advise is to wait till she finds your stash, or you dont want to do them anymore. I think the main reason girls dont like it is because , A. Its Illegal, B. the belief it is a health hazard, and C. She doesnt want you to beat her one day. Keep it to yourself trust me on this one.

Its kind of crazy. I think I might let her get me some stuff. She is in school studing to be a lawyer. But her job is nuts and in her profession people go crazy all the time. She is what is refered to as a........stripper. That is why I don't think I'll have a problem taking her money

haha

U mean taking our Money right, :) How does that work dating a stripper, you must really be in love, I would have serious trust, and jealousy issues. But then again not everyones girlfriend can be a stripper so she must be hott.

VITOR

If you find the right chick, you should not have to worry and be so paranoid----hell, she'll make runs with you to the border, and stash all sorts of stuff up her you know what, (ha ha) and better yet, she will focus more on her body, which means doing cycles herself.

I'd say

give the relationship some more time and in the mean time feel her out. NOT THAT WAY, OK THAT WAY TOO, NO NO NO let me get back on the subject.

Ask her questions about working out and what she thinks of guys building muscles and all. Then go into what it takes to build a body and tell her what your goals are. Then, if the subject of gear comes up now is your chance to debunk the myth she may already have in her mind about gear. Explain to her that you have been doing some information gathering about the subject because you are curious about it and tell her what you found out. Then feel her out a little more. Read her facial expressions or tone of voice and you'll know where to go from there. She may throw you for a loop and think it is no big deal. That's when you say that you are thinking about doing gear.

Other than that I don't know. Get her side of the pic first and then go from there.

Id tell her, tactfully. Several reasons. The RIGHT girl-you will be able to tell. She will be cool enough to understand without judging you. If she cant accept it, maybe thats telling you something right there. To most of us, hardcore BB and supplementing-legal or not, is a very important part of our lives.
Or else we would spend time on these boards! So Id hate to have to stress out over hiding all that, always. And if you dont tell, or lie, it will appear you are keeping a dark secret. This will justify her thinking the worst about your supplementing.
Like was said-you may just aquire a nurse to help with injections in those tough-to-reach sites! My baby takes care of me when I want/need!

Let us know what happens!

all of you guys have had some helpful information on what to tell her. i think i will go ahead and start off by talking about goals, and needing support, etc, etc. that way she feels like she is more a part of my BB and will hopefully be more open about it.

i have asked some questions about it to her before, like we were at the baseball game and i suavely brought up something about the baseball players using steroids, and i asked her opinion, which wasnt what i wanted to hear, she said she didnt think they should use them, but hey they arent ME!!! hehe

as far as her running her mouth to everyone, i konw she wouldnt do that, she is a very quiet and shy girl definetly not the loud mouth bitches that would run to everyone including your mother.

Thanks guys,

Todd

I've been with my girl for about three years and I told her after about a month and she's kniwn ever since and doesn't care or judge me. I even got her to do a cycle....hehe!!! If she's worthwhile then she won't care. Take care!

patk

Read and re read my post, this girl I screw around with and not gf material. Basically I fuck her, she is hot and that about that.

One problem you could face is this, Say that you get pissed over something, and it can be totally justified. She WILL throw that up in your face and no matter what your point is, and how right your are, she will say its the juice that is causing your "over react" in her mind. If she asks then tell her, but otherwise I would not at this point. If you stay with her and continue to do cycles she will ask you soon enough trust me. whatever you do dont say "Hell Yeah, I love the stuff" or anything like that, also kinda play it off as a tool to achieve your goal, otherwise she might think your a drug addict or somethin stupid like that. I have heard it all trust me. Also when you do tell her, let her know when your off and when your on, I have found that they like to know when your doing the juice, more so when your off (kinda makes them see that you have control over the sauce, and not vice versa). women are funny, gotta kind of act like if it were your mother who knows about it in a sense. Most girls wont care, but its not worth losing a good woman over it for sure..JMO On the other hand, there are plenty of whores out there who like to get laid 6x a day by us Bodybuilders!:D :D :D

Last edited:
Johhn Bravo is right about that, I will attest to it. It will get thrown in your face during disagreements. But imagine if you dont tell and you get discovered (you probably will if the relationship lasts) it will be thrown at you two-fold. It seems by
being untrue, you are admitting you are doing something wrong.
She will see it no other way. You have a much better chance of
her looking upon it favorably if you open up right off.

Of course this is just my way of handline it. There is no right or wrong. Just defenses for both sides!

You know the old saying:

My wife said to decide-"Its either the juice goes, or I go!!!"
God, Im gonna miss her. :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws