advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alright time to get back on this fuckin crazy train!!

I save semaglutide for DNP weeks.

DNP+food= heat.

I run semaglutide, DNp, eat like a bird and nap for two weeks. No crazy carb cravings, training 3x a week low volume, just rest and read….two weeks later I’m down 9lbs and my joints are ready for pounding again.
Do you use .5mg weekly or climb up to 2mg or higher of the semaglutide?

Cage

When i am eating really clean and aiming to get like 250g+ protein daily i have a hard time eating enough. It would be real shitty to get to 250g without a few protein shakes. Whole food protein sources make me stuffed. When i really started getting into bodybuilding and was trying to gain weight i used to set out all of the non-perishable food items for the day on the counter (canned tuna, dry goods, whatever) and I'd be like fuck i gotta get through all of this today?! Would have my calculations done and food set out or in fridge daily, was a chore! For a while i made this kind of casserole concoction that was a mix of all kinds of shit but if i ate some number of cups of it daily it met all my macros. It did not taste good but it worked.
Bro just mix a whole container of Greek yogurt with 4 scoops of whey. 200g protein in a delicious treat. I throw some strawberries on top, maybe some magic spoon cereal if I want that parfait experience.

Bro just mix a whole container of Greek yogurt with 4 scoops of whey. 200g protein in a delicious treat. I throw some strawberries on top, maybe some magic spoon cereal if I want that parfait experience.
Put some walnuts or peanut butter in that tub of yogurt will be well over 1 k calories and will go down in 3 minutes. The hard part is not eating a second tub. I think segmaglutide is made for guys like us.

I eat a lot of greek yogurt! I've done the big tub during a day at work many times but have never added whey, will have to try it

I eat a lot of greek yogurt! I've done the big tub during a day at work many times but have never added whey, will have to try it

If you do that just keep it in the fridge and have 1/4 serving with 4 meals in the day.

Goddamn son. Paragraphs and proper formatting next time please 😂.

I don’t have semaglutide advice, but I’d avoid food around your gh dosing unless you’re leveraging insulin in that same window - controlling blood glucose and preventing insulin resistance will be key to fat loss here.

Everyone is a bit different so get some test strips and check your blood sugar periodically around gh dosing to figure out food timing. This is probably a good idea with semaglutide as well, in the interest of tracking how your body is responding to it.

5iu gh/day for a year is solid. I like a bit more myself tbh, but I don’t get bad sides even at 10iu+ (other than a bit of water that I can drop in a couple days by lowering dose).
Thank you for the response, had a few drinks in me when I wrote the original post so I apologize for the shitty grammar!!

Thats a great idea to get a glucose meter, and I can get all the free strips I could ever need but has to be a certain brand meter, my uncle works for a company that recycles the strips if the label is messed up but they still work so he has pallets of them. Hell I could hook some of you guys up too, if you have the right brand of meter.

I have never done more that 3-5iu total a day split, I think what I would be called a good responder as my IGF1 was 654 at 3ius a day last time I ran GH and had bloods done. But will definitely take your advice and a glucose meter so I can find best time to dose or eat depending. Again I really appreciate your response and help!

they have AI bots for this shit now you see me using it with my company sometimes on IG :) cheers my boy
Don't know what an AI bot is lolol.

Question, knowing that sema’s main impact is on hunger signaling, why not diet regularly with all the bells and whistles (diet, cardio, clen, maybe T3) and when cals get low low implement semaglutide? Seems like you could stretch it out a bit more like that. It seems like a good tool in the toolbox, not the MAIN driver in a diet.
I like the advice, my biggest problem is my sweet tooth at night when I get baked before bed!!!! :p

be careful with sema dose, as said above, start lower than you want to and give it time, some have had very bad nausea and heartburn/reflux all night for days after starting at too high dose, not a guarantee for everyone but probably worth avoiding if possible, just a thought.
I plan to start at only .25mcg 1 time a week for the first 2 weeks and see how it goes. I got 2- 4mg vials pretty cheap so I plan to just try one at low dose and see how it goes, if I don't find it likable I will give the other one away to someone who wants it.

LOL- I got lost and wandered off after getting two sentences deep into the second paragraph. My nuts itching diverted my attention.
Sorry dude, like I said I was a stiff cocktail in when I wrote those! LOL

Thank you for the response, had a few drinks in me when I wrote the original post so I apologize for the shitty grammar!!

Thats a great idea to get a glucose meter, and I can get all the free strips I could ever need but has to be a certain brand meter, my uncle works for a company that recycles the strips if the label is messed up but they still work so he has pallets of them. Hell I could hook some of you guys up too, if you have the right brand of meter.

I have never done more that 3-5iu total a day split, I think what I would be called a good responder as my IGF1 was 654 at 3ius a day last time I ran GH and had bloods done. But will definitely take your advice and a glucose meter so I can find best time to dose or eat depending. Again I really appreciate your response and help!
Hit me up about this, if any of you guy want want some vials of free testing strips, they aren't in the boxes but they are in the plastic vials. Some are expired as well but they are basically free, I think he only charges people like $10-15 for a vial of 50 strips. You would just have to cover the shipping too, I will talk with him more tomorrow and find out what brands he has. PM me if anyone is interested, cuz I know the damn things are expensive, hell I was taking cases of them and selling them on eBay and making like 2k a month selling these strips to people cuz I was way cheaper than what Wally World or Wallgreens charges.

Not gonna run the semaglutide, just not my style. Thank you all for the input!!

Bro your talking about a "sweet tooth", smoking, drinking, your probably going to have to make some serious behavior changes to be honest. How many calories did you eat last Friday, so far today? That's the basics right there. Then lifting, AAS, etc

Bro your talking about a "sweet tooth", smoking, drinking, your probably going to have to make some serious behavior changes to be honest. How many calories did you eat last Friday, so far today? That's the basics right there. Then lifting, AAS, etc
nice condescension

I don’t smoke or drink. I will have a drink if I got out for dinner or something and I smoke a THC pen every once in awhile when I can’t sleep, I have been doing this a long time and know what I need to do to get my body where I want it. I got this, I will post some pics for ya in a couple months

I don’t smoke or drink. I will have a drink if I got out for dinner or something and I smoke a THC pen every once in awhile when I can’t sleep, I have been doing this a long time and know what I need to do to get my body where I want it. I got this, I will post some pics for ya in a couple months
Just some honest feedback. From your later replies it sounded like you made multiple posts when drinking. Ive hit the pen before to help with sleep but definitely don't let it become something where I may binge. Hit it before bed and pass out of possible lol. Also can be useful when waking up early on weekends but want to go back to sleep and can't.

I can completely understand where you're coming from with your comments to me, luckily I have never had a drinking problem, just had a problem with pain pills back in the yearly 2000's. Needless to say I can no longer touch them anymore, have had 3 little road bumps since 2009, but nothing that lasted longer than a week. SO pretty proud of that, the list one has been the longest, 6 years without touching a pain pill.

I can completely understand where you're coming from with your comments to me, luckily I have never had a drinking problem, just had a problem with pain pills back in the yearly 2000's. Needless to say I can no longer touch them anymore, have had 3 little road bumps since 2009, but nothing that lasted longer than a week. SO pretty proud of that, the list one has been the longest, 6 years without touching a pain pill.
Congrats on that, that could have turned out very bad. The way they prescribe them like candy doesn't do anyone any favors. I've always tracked calories even back in college I'd do the math, now days my fitness pal Is my go to.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws