over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alternate Thigh Shot Location

Coopie

Registered
When I shoot my thighs, I sit w/ my leg bent at about 90 degrees and then go in 1/2 way between the knee and hip joints and I go parallel to the floor.

My buddy was telling me this morning that he uses the same positioning, but he goes in more from the top downward. He doesn't shoot straight down onto the thigh, more like 1/2 way between my sideways shot and a top-down shot.

Anyone else hit it this way? I thought my method was the most common for thighs, he says his is!

I do similar as you. Only it's between 1/2 to 3/4 range above the knee.

I actually took my first shot this morning (1st in a LONG time) there. Must have a ton of scar tissue there as I had to stand on it to get in :eek: :rolleyes:

I do the same way, 1/2 between the growing and the knee
in the outer sweep. I think as long as your in the muscle your fine..Just use whatever is the most comfortable for ya.

The only time I had trouble was a leg shot...pulled back an sure enough filled with blood.. I pulled out immediatley and a straightline of blood shot 5' across the room...deffinatley hit a BAD SPOT so asperate and be carefull!

rAJ that same scenario happened to me last summer. Pumped 2cc's of gear into my delt - no problems whatsoever and I always aspirate - and when I pulled out I had a geyser shoot across the room! It bled so much that I even considered re-shooting because I was sure I lost at least 1/2 of my gear!

And Xcel, I have so much scar in my glutes that sometimes I feel like I'm shooting into wood! Too many years (way back when) of using the same spots over and over again! I wish I wasn't so young and stupid when I was so young and stupid!

Coopie said:
rAJ that same scenario happened to me last summer. Pumped 2cc's of gear into my delt - no problems whatsoever and I always aspirate - and when I pulled out I had a geyser shoot across the room! It bled so much that I even considered re-shooting because I was sure I lost at least 1/2 of my gear.

Bahaha! Thats great man.
Forget about if your ok or not :) Just worry that none of the good 'stuff'
got out :) I love it!

I do my quad in several sites. One is about a hand lenght above the knee. On the outer thigh. Look for the meatest part of your quad and do it in the center of that part. I leave my leg stright so my muscle is totaly relaxed, then with the needle parallel to the floor i hit it. Anotha is with my leg straight out i hit straight down in variuos sites on teh top of the quad. The only one that hurts is when i inject directly into the teardrop. lil pain there but it is infested with nerves so...

Dam Swol - isn't the top of the thigh rich with nerves? Even when I hit the outer quad sometimes I come close to a nerve and my leg jumps like I got an electric shock! I hate when that happens...

The teardrop too - that hardcore...

I dont think i have eva hit a nerve on top! But ya there is nerves there. Dont know man i have neva had a problem with quad shoots!

I do one hand down from the hip on outer quad, go in sort of diagnol.

MIKe,

I too do that...no pain at all...2cc's at a time. I feel the further down on my thigh I go, the worse it gets.

Steak Helmet said:
MIKe,

I too do that...no pain at all...2cc's at a time. I feel the further down on my thigh I go, the worse it gets.

ditto...

i can go to about midway before having problems with swelling and knotting up.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws