over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alternating DNP with Keto?

yeah, phentermine works...its amphetamine...of course it will work to curb appetite. if your willing to go that far, its honestly too much. whats next adderall? cocaine? people talk of dnp being harsh. depends on dosage. guys running 200-300mg/daily for 28 days will say its not. guys doing blast cycles of 600mg will. do you have personal experience to say its so bad?

if youre adding t3 in to that cycle, get ready for thyroid dropout etc depending on your dose, then youre going to get lethargic etc if those levels drop as well...theres no easy way around this...dnp would be great at a low dose for extended time with low intensity cardio and heavy weights...personally if you have to take 1 pill for this, another pill to counteract that and this, i hope this is your career or a big part of it, otherwise i dont see the point...

thank you for your input. definately puts things into perspective...

i didnt mean to sound harsh etc, im just over every guy coming to me in the gym or out and about because they know certain people i train or design cycles for and the 1st 3 questions are

1. im gonna take this this and this
2. will this this and this help to balance or be synergistic with everything from #1
3. what do you mean why am i doing all of this... i wanna be huge, or ripped or for pussy....

i mean really, i know a local pro here, i do all his nutrition and supplements. why? cause hes 54 with 1 kidney and a mitral valve replacement...

his exact quote "i did everything i could for 20 yrs to my body and i knew the consequences when i started i dont have any regrets"

he was/is a pro, owns local nutrition shop, and personal training studio so it was his life, a way to market himself

was it worth it? you have to answer that for yourself..he thought it was and thats all that matters

life is more than a show or for pussy...its a marathon

I understand what you mean. in the off season im VERY strict in LOW amounts of whatever I take and try to grow with quality food. so i have been dieting and running into a lot of speedbumps, stress in personal life, money issues, at home life and my body is hoarding everything and progress is at a dead stop. I dunno, maybe I should drop out of the show and figure my life out but then again life never stops so I feel stuck. I wasnt trying to get at I NEED to take this and that at excessive amounts and to abuse my body into the shape I want it to be in I just want the most effective of whatever is going to work (if its even possible at this point) to make this show happen. and it doesnt sound like its possible in the amount of time I have left.`

i didnt mean to sound harsh etc, im just over every guy coming to me in the gym or out and about because they know certain people i train or design cycles for and the 1st 3 questions are

1. im gonna take this this and this
2. will this this and this help to balance or be synergistic with everything from #1
3. what do you mean why am i doing all of this... i wanna be huge, or ripped or for pussy....

i mean really, i know a local pro here, i do all his nutrition and supplements. why? cause hes 54 with 1 kidney and a mitral valve replacement...

his exact quote "i did everything i could for 20 yrs to my body and i knew the consequences when i started i dont have any regrets"

he was/is a pro, owns local nutrition shop, and personal training studio so it was his life, a way to market himself

was it worth it? you have to answer that for yourself..he thought it was and thats all that matters

life is more than a show or for pussy...its a marathon

gotta do whats best for you jesse...i know things get tough and issues come up, lotta of us have been there too, trust me....if you've put the work in and you have a strong foundation, pull your boots up and bang out the last 8 weeks, you've come this far...tighten up the diet, run dnp at lose dose and whatever else you think you need...life doesnt stop, its a constant on the fly adjustment, what makes it challenging...but conquering challenges is what makes/defines a person, no matter how big or small

thank you for the kind words bro. youre totally spot on with what youre saying to me. life never stops, I guess I struggle with sweating the small stuff. I suppose its time to put the big boy panties on and get to work lol

gotta do whats best for you jesse...i know things get tough and issues come up, lotta of us have been there too, trust me....if you've put the work in and you have a strong foundation, pull your boots up and bang out the last 8 weeks, you've come this far...tighten up the diet, run dnp at lose dose and whatever else you think you need...life doesnt stop, its a constant on the fly adjustment, what makes it challenging...but conquering challenges is what makes/defines a person, no matter how big or small

yeah, phentermine works...its amphetamine...of course it will work to curb appetite. if your willing to go that far, its honestly too much. whats next adderall? cocaine? people talk of dnp being harsh. depends on dosage. guys running 200-300mg/daily for 28 days will say its not. guys doing blast cycles of 600mg will. do you have personal experience to say its so bad?

if youre adding t3 in to that cycle, get ready for thyroid dropout etc depending on your dose, then youre going to get lethargic etc if those levels drop as well...theres no easy way around this...dnp would be great at a low dose for extended time with low intensity cardio and heavy weights...personally if you have to take 1 pill for this, another pill to counteract that and this, i hope this is your career or a big part of it, otherwise i dont see the point...

Mike, what do you mean thyroid dropout?

I'd be more worried about my health with clen than I would with DNP.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131