over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alternative to True Nutrition?

There have been other complaints lately and word got out that a major competitor shut down (protein factory) and that the huge influx of business was something they were understaffed and unprepared for.

I emailed to inquire about the status of nDure and mentioned the complaints recently and lack of communication. Below is the response I received from Krista...

Hi there,
Thank you for the email. It is true, we have been overwhelmed with a sudden increase in orders. Turn around times and communication have been lacking because of how small our company still is, we often do not wish to admit this, but it is true. The True Nutrition team has all been working over time to try and fill this huge influx of orders and try to answer every customer phone call and email within a reasonable amount of time. Our customer service and communication should not suffer, and we sincerely apologize for that. True Nutrition should be back up to normal in no time! Thank you for your continue support, it is greatly appreciated.
nDUre is out of stock for the next few weeks, unfortunately. Our sister company is behind as well, as a direct result of our inventory needs and demands from such an increase in orders.

All is well, and will continue to grow!
Krista

I thanked her for the quick (15 minutes) response and stated that I would pass it on to those that were concerned. I have faith that they will bounce back to normal soon enough. It sucks for those that aren't stocked up but they have been such a great company for so long and this is a good problem for them to have that I personally can cut them some slack and wait it out.

Mass G's powdered muscle out of stock or no longer available?
(i see Mass G looking so thought i would ask here)

8 business days later and my order (karboload, peptopro, agmatine sulfate) still hasn't shipped. At this point it really sucks. Hoping they get this fixed soon.

mine's being held up due to instantised EAA's being out of stock

carl mentioned should be in hopefully before the weekend

Im going to be as transparent as I can here.

There are 2 reasons we have had some delays of late.

1) We have a 32 employee company. Our sales in the last 2 years and especially in the last few weeks have gone absolutely haywire. Football Teams, amateur and pro sport teams, Crossfit gyms and organizations....are buying up huge amounts of stock and products. Ive had people call up lately and want 150-300 bottles of capsules....cleaning out stocks of things that only sell in amounts of usually 25 a week (yet cleaning us right out before we have had a chance to manufacture again in our schedule) .....too much sales is a good problem to have for most people, but we aren't set up to handle this kind of volume as it has been of late. I had a company call up 2 weeks ago to get a quote on 66 thousand pounds of a raw material (yes 33 tons) which we can acquire but this is the kind of things going on lately.
To counteract the problem we implemented 3 shifts running around the clock a few months back.....we caught up and then we got bombarded in the last few weeks again. (and I mean bombarded). We have had major meetings again of late to fix the problems that are coming with these spike buys and the increase of sales. We are in our 4th building in 10 years and our sales have increased by word of mouth dramatically every single year we have been in business. We are in motion about all this....as you know we were manufacturing for a great deal of companies out there and we have pared that down greatly ...to keep up with the Truenutrition barrage. Simply put....too many orders (thousands upon multiples of thousands) too fast....and we have to continually figure out ways to keep up with that kind of increase in demand. I will be the first to say I am sorry for the delays of late.....I might have to put on double shifts to keep up now.

2) The second reason. Someday Im going to leave a post on this board about someone in this supplement industry who did something really really evil....(as low as Ive ever seen a sniveling RAT of a person go)....and it really screwed things up royally for you the customer ---service wise as it pertains to my company. I not going to openly talk about it now....but someday it will be talked about and Im sure many of you will read it with your mouths agape at the acts of what this person in the supplement industry did.

Again I apologize for the delays....we are in fixit mode. As you know we advertise here on pro muscle and on intensemuscle......not exactly blanketing the universe with marketing ...but like I said word of mouth has driven my companies sales skyward....we had meetings all today on solutions to keep up with the skyrocket demand.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the grass fed whey is no longer going to be offered? I really like this product. Also any one use the various caseins or milk isolates and have any opinions on them? Thanks. I can understand what TN is going through. Any one who has had the luck of showing up at a fast food joint when a couple of school buses pull up with a school field trip can imagine what they are going through. It is what it is, we can't have this good thing, TN, to ourselves anymore, sigh....

Grass Fed Whey was another product that sales went thru the roof and we were cleaned out of before we could restock....will be back on site at end of week or next week

Thank you!

My last few orders have taken about 2 weeks to be delivered. The order I made On Saturday shipped out Monday and (I paid extra shipping) will be here tomorrow.

Them getting the order out that fast is a good sign, hopefully they're getting the kinks ironed out, as I love their products.

I wonder DC ever dreamed/thought this kinda situation would happen when he first started true nutrition?? What I mean is them blowing up so big that they would have issues like this.

I will be putting in my next order this week and I don't give a shit if it takes a little longer to process and ship. I have been reading Dante's advice for years free of charge and I will continue to buy from him as they work through issues that all small businesses go through on thei way to midsize and large organizations.

Im going to be as transparent as I can here.

There are 2 reasons we have had some delays of late.

1) We have a 32 employee company. Our sales in the last 2 years and especially in the last few weeks have gone absolutely haywire. Football Teams, amateur and pro sport teams, Crossfit gyms and organizations....are buying up huge amounts of stock and products. Ive had people call up lately and want 150-300 bottles of capsules....cleaning out stocks of things that only sell in amounts of usually 25 a week (yet cleaning us right out before we have had a chance to manufacture again in our schedule) .....too much sales is a good problem to have for most people, but we aren't set up to handle this kind of volume as it has been of late. I had a company call up 2 weeks ago to get a quote on 66 thousand pounds of a raw material (yes 33 tons) which we can acquire but this is the kind of things going on lately.
To counteract the problem we implemented 3 shifts running around the clock a few months back.....we caught up and then we got bombarded in the last few weeks again. (and I mean bombarded). We have had major meetings again of late to fix the problems that are coming with these spike buys and the increase of sales. We are in our 4th building in 10 years and our sales have increased by word of mouth dramatically every single year we have been in business. We are in motion about all this....as you know we were manufacturing for a great deal of companies out there and we have pared that down greatly ...to keep up with the Truenutrition barrage. Simply put....too many orders (thousands upon multiples of thousands) too fast....and we have to continually figure out ways to keep up with that kind of increase in demand. I will be the first to say I am sorry for the delays of late.....I might have to put on double shifts to keep up now.

2) The second reason. Someday Im going to leave a post on this board about someone in this supplement industry who did something really really evil....(as low as Ive ever seen a sniveling RAT of a person go)....and it really screwed things up royally for you the customer ---service wise as it pertains to my company. I not going to openly talk about it now....but someday it will be talked about and Im sure many of you will read it with your mouths agape at the acts of what this person in the supplement industry did.

Does he have the initials AR?

Either way these guys have always doen good by me. Ive been ordering from them every 2 weeks for the last 10 years. In all that time I have only ever had delays with about 5 orders(always because of holidays) and I have only ever had 2 orders that had a discrepancy with what I ordered which was immediately fixed free of charge. Ill be with these guys as long as theyre around

Dante-

If there is anything i can do to help let me know.
i am sure there are others that would help too. sometimes i bet u wish u could have gone "private" like some of the "dvd" sponsors have.

take care and remember these kids bitching on boards may say they will leave but they will be back

peace

I wonder DC ever dreamed/thought this kinda situation would happen when he first started true nutrition?? What I mean is them blowing up so big that they would have issues like this.

No I didn't. And I put thing in place to check for the growth but the growth has been unbelievable. Ill be honest...the last three years with all the FDA rules and regulations....if I knew what you had to do today back 10 years ago when we started this business....I would never do it. The FDA regulations and paperwork you have to do has made it so incredibly extensive and hard.....and its the reason

1) all the large Pharm companies are buying up the small ones. And the reason you are seeing a great deal of smaller supplement companies disappear

2) Prices are skyrocketing....reason why? It takes a stack of paperwork 6 inches high to make one product with all the SOP's, MBR's, batch records etc etc etc.

3) For example....an SOP has to be written for everything. And a new one has to be written anytime you do something new. It isn't unlike you guys writing "I got our of my car, I entered the gym, I walked 35 steps to my locker and checked my gym bag, I walked 34 steps and took a left and walked 12 steps to the dumbbell rack, I picked up a pair for 25 pound dumbells to do warmup, the dumbells are made of steel and rubber and are made by York, There are 4 pairs of 25 pound dumbells in the gym....the method I use for curling them is the following......"
It is that extensive and it has to be done from the most intricate thing in manufacturing every secular product to the guy who takes out the trash in my company <---this isn't an exaggeration.

You want creatine monohydrate? We receive it, it gets put in quarantine and a sample is sent out for potency, microbes and identification.....once we get the tests back from the lab it goes into the warehouse....make a product with it? Has to be tested again.....After its packaged it has to be sent out for testing once again. That's before the stack of paperwork 6 inches high of records and data the FDA wants on production, machines, employees and manufacturing of that creatine monohydrate contained product.

We told people many years ago....these new rules are going on place and its going to get the bad guys out of the industry...but its also going to raise prices pretty dramatically. Profit margin has gone way down, expenses to make and carry products way up. I truly believe someone would need 5 million dollars at the minimum to start a supplement manufacturing company today and I might be understating that. The best way to start a supplement company by far is come up with a kickass formula for capsules...market it very very very effectively and have a custom manufacturer (like us) make it for you......The costs to make that product are way higher than it was 3-4 years ago (FDA paperwork again that the CM is going to charge you for)....but the profit margin is where companies get rich...capsules.
Finished products like "a bcaa mix" and capsules are where companies make money...not protein powders which are too heavy to ship (look at all the people who complain about our shipping....I want to say to them "of course when you bought capsules from capsuleworldrage.com it was cheap shipping its capsules...how do you expect me to swallow 30 pounds of shipping cost of protein powder to you?"

Think Gaspari - Novadex and Halodrol
BSN- NO Explode
USP labs jacked 3d

Supplements that are controversial and are finished products is what makes these companies multi million dollar companies,,,and they are usually very light to ship

Last edited:
No I didn't. And I put thing in place to check for the growth but the growth has been unbelievable. Ill be honest...the last three years with all the FDA rules and regulations....if I knew what you had to do today back 10 years ago when we started this business....I would never do it. The FDA regulations and paperwork you have to do has made it so incredibly extensive and hard.....and its the reason

1) all the large Pharm companies are buying up the small ones. And the reason you are seeing a great deal of smaller supplement companies disappear

2) Prices are skyrocketing....reason why? It takes a stack of paperwork 6 inches high to make one product with all the SOP's, MBR's, batch records etc etc etc.

3) For example....an SOP has to be written for everything. And a new one has to be written anytime you do something new. It isn't unlike you guys writing "I got our of my car, I entered the gym, I walked 35 steps to my locker and checked my gym bag, I walked 34 steps and took a left and walked 12 steps to the dumbbell rack, I picked up a pair for 25 pound dumbells to do warmup, the dumbells are made of steel and rubber and are made by York, There are 4 pairs of 25 pound dumbells in the gym....the method I use for curling them is the following......"
It is that extensive and it has to be done from the most intricate thing in manufacturing every secular product to the guy who takes out the trash in my company <---this isn't an exaggeration.

You want creatine monohydrate? We receive it, it gets put in quarantine and a sample is sent out for potency, microbes and identification.....once we get the tests back from the lab it goes into the warehouse....make a product with it? Has to be tested again.....After its packaged it has to be sent out for testing once again. That's before the stack of paperwork 6 inches high of records and data the FDA wants on production, machines, employees and manufacturing of that creatine monohydrate contained product.

We told people many years ago....these new rules are going on place and its going to get the bad guys out of the industry...but its also going to raise prices pretty dramatically. Profit margin has gone way down, expenses to make and carry products way up. I truly believe someone would need 5 million dollars at the minimum to start a supplement manufacturing company today and I might be understating that. The best way to start a supplement company by far is come up with a kickass formula for capsules...market it very very very effectively and have a custom manufacturer (like us) make it for you......The costs to make that product are way higher than it was 3-4 years ago (FDA paperwork again that the CM is going to charge you for)....but the profit margin is where companies get rich...capsules.
Finished products like "a bcaa mix" and capsules are where companies make money...not protein powders which are too heavy to ship (look at all the people who complain about our shipping....I want to say to them "of course when you bought capsules from capsuleworldrage.com it was cheap shipping its capsules...how do you expect me to swallow 30 pounds of shipping cost of protein powder to you?"

Think Gaspari - Novadex and Halodrol
BSN- NO Explode
USP labs jacked 3d

Supplements that are controversial and are finished products is what makes these companies multi million dollar companies,,,and they are usually very light to ship

I work in a dairy processing plant is there is a mountain of paperwork to deal with not including occasional surprise visits from the USDA just to see how things are going. Our plant is top notch. It is for a supermarket company.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131