over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alternative to True Nutrition?

I really only liked LBAs when it comes to regular supps. Food, food, food!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 4

I would love to move to San Diego and help them out! I've mentioned it to Dante for several years..

I'll continue to stand by them and hope things get better but I do understand the frustration for some of you.

A few months ago i ordered 5lbs of whey protein isolate and 5lbs of dextrose both strawberry flavor. They mis-labeled both products and took almost 2 weeks.

I will still use them because i love there stuff. Just gotta order ahead and only simple non-custom items.

I love TN, their prices and quality are unmatchable.

However, I just placed an order and it's been two full business days and still no SHIP notice. I didn't order anything custom, and I didn't order that much either.

To me, that's an order you just grab the items off the shelf, slap a label on, and get it out.

And I know the shipping is terrible, but I always plan for that and am ok with it. With that being said, I've ordered international from sponsors here on the same day as TN and had the international delivery come in a full 2 days quicker (probably due to TN being slow getting it out the door).

It's hard to understand how this happened. Myself and all the people I've referred over the years, get their shipments at the one week mark.

I've heard complaints because they use UPS... but once everybody understands that it'll be about 1 week, they're True Nutrition life time customers.

I have been using them for over 5 years and I have found Dante to be a man I truly respect. I dont throw that word out easily in this industry of scammers, con men and everyone else who is trying to make a quick buck. Send him an email. I am willing to bet almost anything that he will make things right.

I must be blind, but I've never ordered from true nutrition and I don't see a link to their products on the board. Can someone point me in the right direction? Regardless of some of these skeptical reviews I'd at least like to see what they have to offer if they support the board and have good prices.

Ive probably spend around 6-8k since 2007 at TrueProtein. I love them, don't get me wrong...but there shipping times have been getting aweful. I remember back in the good ole days, I would have my order on my door step 2 days after pushing the "checkout" button.

Like someone else have said, I think they got too big and can't keep up with orders but that's just an assumption on my part. For the past 8 months or so they have gotten worse in shipping orders. Their product and customer service is still great I think. They respond back to emails quickly. But it's annoying that you don't hear anything for 4-5 days after your order. Then you have to email them. They tell you it's going to ship in a few days. Then it takes over a week for it to get to the East Coast from Cali. It has become a hassle considering how much you pay for shipping. In any case, hopefully they get their systems sorted out operationally.

Nutraplanet, Bulk Nutrition, Smart Powders, Protein Factory.

For protein and protein blends at a price point, TN is probably the leader though. Hopefully they get T/A times sorted out and a better inventory system.

Last edited:
I've ordered from tn more times than I can remember and any issues were quickly resolved and questions promptly answered.

This is the owner of Protein Factory. Draw your own conclusions...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWfZ59WYMek]Nitric Oxide Supplements Side Effects *MUST SEE* Side Effects Supplements Nitric Oxide - YouTube[/ame]

i'm in wisconsin and have never had issues with them. the shipping takes about a week which can be an issue if you have an "emergency" and run out of something that you need, however, being conscious of what you need and when and just taking a little time to plan slightly ahead takes care of this issue easily

I want my stuff now now now now!! custom making supplements should be easy and fast said the people that have never done it. Please if you are not happy with true please stop ordering that way I can get my stuff sooner. this fast food world of instabook and facegram has created a world of children that lack patience. hopefully the aliens or gods will comeback and destroy it all real soon because between the twerking and I get mad and cry because I didn't get my way its getting old. not trying to offend so please do get all get on your soap box and try to pick a fight. if you are not happy just stop ordering dont go bashing and poor me poor meing allover the boards. :) have a great day

well before truprotien got started I used to buy 50lb bags of davisco biopro for a great price. one day someone made a mistake and sent out the bags with the labels on them. the next week or so we had trueprotien, lol!

the bags are once again available, 100% best value out there!

:D

I have been using Truenutrition for years and have never had any issue with their products or service. They are top notch in every way. I wont use anybody else.

i just ordered from them today. So we shall see how it goes. i'v placed 3 prior orders with them and always had my stuff quickly.

I'd just like to state my current situation and what TN and Dante have done for me.

A little while ago I decided to try some Whey Iso from TN and due to living in the UK and paid a a fair amount for the Whey Iso and shipping. Very high quality Whey Iso is hard to come by in the UK so I thought I'd give this a try and Synthepure is also not available to me.

When the pack arrived I was in another country and because I did not pay the customs duty on it, it was sent back to TN. Or so I was told by Parcel Force in the UK. Its been 3-4 weeks now and the tub of protein hasn't showed up, so I assume its now lost. It hasn't turned up back at TN so Dante and TN have decided to send me the entire order again at no cost to me. Thats something like $130 with shipping included.

If thats not excellent and impeccable customer service than I have no idea what is.

I'd like to thank Dante and True Nutrition again for their generosity.

Thank-you.

put a custom protein order in about a month ago and granted it was small, but i had the order in less than a week.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131