over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alternatives to bacteriostatic water?

johnnyjames

Newbies
Okay, so I realize I am being impatient, as I have 5 bottles coming in a matter of days... but I was wondering, is there any alternative to BA water for mixing GHRP, MELANOTAN, ect...?

I've read conflicting views on the use of others such as sterile water, saline solution and distilled water. Even found the process to make but I don't have the syringe filters... any help would be much appreciated.

I just got my peps and feel like a kid @ Christmas! :D

No but the thing you need to know is inject the needle in, toward the glass of the vial because you don't want the water hitting the powder, it will kill it

and push the plunger slowly

No but the thing you need to know is inject the needle in, toward the glass of the vial because you don't want the water hitting the powder, it will kill it

and push the plunger slowly

Know this, I've used GHRP, CJCs, and IGFs successfully before... just don't have all my goodies at the moment!

Thanks for the input though. ;)

There is a thread somewhere on the main board- you will have to do a search on how to make you own BAC water and it works. It was fairly recent within 45 days.

be patient, there are no alternatives worth considering. wait on the bact water for your research peptides please

Could check these guys out bro...

**broken link removed**

Okay, so I realize I am being impatient, as I have 5 bottles coming in a matter of days... but I was wondering, is there any alternative to BA water for mixing GHRP, MELANOTAN, ect...?

I've read conflicting views on the use of others such as sterile water, saline solution and distilled water. Even found the process to make but I don't have the syringe filters... any help would be much appreciated.

I just got my peps and feel like a kid @ Christmas! :D

bac water

I just ordered from them , I'll post back and let you know about their service.

pbr

I have been using injectable B-12.

Could check these guys out bro...

**broken link removed**

Recieved my order today!! 2 days to get halfway across the country , 5 bottles of Bacteriostatic Water ,
1 empty sterile vial , and a bonus...1 free bottle of Bac water. "In my opinion" very good sorce, reliable ,fast , with good prices and quality products !

pbr

very very easy to make your own as well....I make several hundred ml at a time and store in fridge in some big milk jug looking vials I have. If you use the stanard three times a day protocol you are going through peptide vials pretty quickly and degradation, while occurring, is less of an issue.

very very easy to make your own as well....I make several hundred ml at a time and store in fridge in some big milk jug looking vials I have. If you use the stanard three times a day protocol you are going through peptide vials pretty quickly and degradation, while occurring, is less of an issue.

I'd like to here about your method, can you give details or do you have a step-by-step already posted?

pbr

be patient, there are no alternatives worth considering. wait on the bact water for your research peptides please

Correct. Don't screw around with your valuable compounds. Be patient and find the proper solution. Quite easy to find to be honest.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131